Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Come be a VIP
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #15646
    Quote Originally Posted by IdRatherPforp  [View Original Post]
    Holy shitball traffic! That construction south of Consulate is no joke. Taking a coffee break at Wawa. Not looking good today.
    I got caught in that traffic this morning at 10 I missed a beautiful dream.

  2. #15645

    Last one from the weekend

    Saturday AM ran into Des at the paint store wearing her bright blue shorts that look like a diaper with high socks and tennis shoes LOL. She's definitely hardened and suspect of everything probably had some tough experiences. Anyway back to the room for a bit of it all. She actually sucks a great d and should've just stopped there but I had to hit it just to say I hit it. Would repeat for the head game only next time. Stay safe brothers.

  3. #15644
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Paradise Trail is Heavenly

    Quote Originally Posted by Industrial  [View Original Post]
    Friday evening saw Maria on the curb by Sunoco so invited her for a BBBJ- damn great job with no rush but she's so good it was a quick dream. Cool, chill chick who I'd let suck my nut out any day of the week.

    Later saw honey dressed like a two-bit hooker by the coat place and just had to do it. BSW tall with a short dress and good attitude. Says she's from Ohio. K9 was good enjoyed a good nut but probably wouldn't repeat too many other good ones out there. I just am a sucker for the slutty hoes LOL.

    Even later same night saw crystal with the dark lipstick, Puerto Rican girl skinny but sexy said wth you look good and went back to my room for a little CBJ and different positions till I filled her tiny tiny little luv box with an Industrial sized load.

    Woke up the next morning from this dream and open the door and first thing I see is a WSW strutting 20 ft from me- damn love this trail.
    Glad you are enjoying beautiful Paradise Trail! Honey is a cutie. However she is out of my price range, no way I'm paying her ridiculous prices, had to boot her sweet little ass right out my whip.

    Paradise Trail is truly what dreams are made of.

    C5.

  4. #15643
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Little Lexi on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by Industrial  [View Original Post]
    So finally got in touch with little Lexi (thanks C5 for the hook up) and boy what a treat. She was clean, lucid, and sexy and hell. One of the prettiest girls on the trail, and a smokin hot body. Took her to my room for some fun time had by all. Lexi has beautiful bees and the sights and sounds of her reaching back and whimpering during mish are enough to get me hard just thinking about it again. Good thing that was my fifth paradise trail girl in 24 hours or I'd have nut in no time. Did I mention how tight? Boys if you get the chance you need to dream of this chick, but be nice, and she'll reward you.
    Agreed, smoking hot little body and a beautiful young face! Good dream!

    C5.

  5. #15642

    Fawk

    Holy shitball traffic! That construction south of Consulate is no joke. Taking a coffee break at Wawa. Not looking good today.

  6. #15641

    Never

    Quote Originally Posted by NudyDude  [View Original Post]
    I saw a thin dark hair woman this morning about 12:45 am. Between Lancaster and Oak Ridge. I believe I seen her before, but I think she is on something. Both times I saw her she seem to be talking and gesturing like she was taking to someone, but no one there. Anyone know if she is OK and just on candy or is she really gone?

    Thanks.
    Dude, if they are like that and tweaking bad, I stay the fuck away. Nothing good can come from a high as fuck, tweaked out chick in your car. They will argue, not get out, start going crazy, may still have some illegal substances on them, and worst of all, what if they expire in your ride. You can't just drop them off somewhere. So my advice, stay away from the tweakers. They might be willing to do anything, but so are the ones who are not fucked up.

    Sox.

  7. #15640

    Maria, Honey, Crystal

    Friday evening saw Maria on the curb by Sunoco so invited her for a BBBJ- damn great job with no rush but she's so good it was a quick dream. Cool, chill chick who I'd let suck my nut out any day of the week.

    Later saw honey dressed like a two-bit hooker by the coat place and just had to do it. BSW tall with a short dress and good attitude. Says she's from Ohio. K9 was good enjoyed a good nut but probably wouldn't repeat too many other good ones out there. I just am a sucker for the slutty hoes LOL.

    Even later same night saw crystal with the dark lipstick, Puerto Rican girl skinny but sexy said wth you look good and went back to my room for a little CBJ and different positions till I filled her tiny tiny little luv box with an Industrial sized load.

    Woke up the next morning from this dream and open the door and first thing I see is a WSW strutting 20 ft from me- damn love this trail.

  8. #15639

    Lexi

    So finally got in touch with little Lexi (thanks C5 for the hook up) and boy what a treat. She was clean, lucid, and sexy and hell. One of the prettiest girls on the trail, and a smokin hot body. Took her to my room for some fun time had by all. Lexi has beautiful bees and the sights and sounds of her reaching back and whimpering during mish are enough to get me hard just thinking about it again. Good thing that was my fifth paradise trail girl in 24 hours or I'd have nut in no time. Did I mention how tight? Boys if you get the chance you need to dream of this chick, but be nice, and she'll reward you.

  9. #15638

    Day time vs night

    Was out this morning from 9-10 did not see much there were 2 WSW or they were real light BSW both had red out fit on could not scoop any by the 7-11 by land Street traffic was horrible vs night less traffic but it's sometimes hard to see.

  10. #15637

    Ivy

    Met a girl a few nights ago by BK /528 named Ivy. Had a german type build with thick thighs and kinda taller. Very short hair and glasses. She was cool. Took care of me solid. Although she did really want me to purchase her a weekend rental car. But otherwise, memorable and an ex-massuese.

  11. #15636

    SW Talking to herself

    I saw a thin dark hair woman this morning about 12:45 am. Between Lancaster and Oak Ridge. I believe I seen her before, but I think she is on something. Both times I saw her she seem to be talking and gesturing like she was taking to someone, but no one there. Anyone know if she is OK and just on candy or is she really gone?

    Thanks.

  12. #15635
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Green Eyed Jessica on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbiest12  [View Original Post]
    Hit the trail from 408 to Taft-Vineland around 6 o'clock. One BSW on Nashville, one more BSW near Landstreet. It was raining and traffic was backed up. Couldn't get ahold of my ATF Maria. Was ready to give UP! Then the Hobby Gods smiled on me. Turned into B-K near 528 and there she was. Green eyed Jessica. Found a spot and she went to it. BBBJCIM awesome skills. Wet and sloppy with lots of ball play. I dreamed we parted ways her with 30 marios, and me with a smile on my face. No phone. Says she's always around B-K and 528. Will definatly repeat.
    Great report! Jess is a cutie!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170216_003731.jpg‎  

  13. #15634
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Alexis aka Sara on Paradise Trail

    Always a good cheap dream! Sara hangs out at the BK south of the 528. This chick does it all on the cheap. I've fucked her tight little asshole several times for 25 bucks! She's a nasty little * who will suck you dry. Enjoy the previous pics! The last pic is my favorite! I had her hold my nut in her mouth so I could take pic, then made her swallow it down her throat.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170125_111025.jpg‎   IMG_20170125_110937.jpg‎   IMG_20170125_110536.jpg‎   IMG_20170125_110825.jpg‎  

  14. #15633
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Never Ever Pay Upfront! Regardless of how good chick is looking.

    C5.
    This is a very important rule many of yall forget. Do not me afraid to kick them out. Number 1 way to avoid a grab and dash.

  15. #15632

    Slow wet night

    Hit the trail from 408 to Taft-Vineland around 6 o'clock. One BSW on Nashville, one more BSW near Landstreet. It was raining and traffic was backed up. Couldn't get ahold of my ATF Maria. Was ready to give UP! Then the Hobby Gods smiled on me. Turned into B-K near 528 and there she was. Green eyed Jessica. Found a spot and she went to it. BBBJCIM awesome skills. Wet and sloppy with lots of ball play. I dreamed we parted ways her with 30 marios, and me with a smile on my face. No phone. Says she's always around B-K and 528. Will definatly repeat.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape