Thread: BackPage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 9888
-
02-23-17 22:32 #7728Senior Member

Posts: 373Who's this chick? Have her link to her ad?
Originally Posted by Physcosid
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-17 21:10 #7727Senior Member

Posts: 952Luna
She texted me: Qv 60 BBBJ not FS Hh 100 FS with cover Hour 200 FS with cover, No greek / choking, I'm GFE, CIM yes!
Originally Posted by RhodyRob007
[View Original Post]
Tried to set up around 4, but went silent. She texted back at 8 saying available now. Texted back: sorry, I had the time AND cash then, but have neither now. No reply back!
-
02-23-17 20:54 #7726Senior Member

Posts: 116Greek is on the menu
I saw Joelle a few times, she might be a bit dramatic with the porn moans and stuff but way better than the alternative. The second time I saw her I was doing her K9 and stuck a finger in her ass, that was all it took for her to beg me to stick my dick in there. I haven't seen her in a while, if she is still the same you'll have fun.
Originally Posted by Rugger0564
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-17 19:54 #7725Senior Member

Posts: 210Luna
Wow pretty dam hot I like that body style. She might be my first BP girl. Hope someone got feed back on her.
Originally Posted by RhodyRob007
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-17 16:52 #7724Senior Member

Posts: 216Like her look so doing some homework, phone number leads to a guy so far.
Originally Posted by RhodyRob007
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-17 16:42 #7723Senior Member

Posts: 159Charisma
Charisma has been around for at least 15 years. She used to live in FL and come home to RI to visit family regularly. Always chatty but great service overall. I had noticed she's in south county lately but haven't see her in 4 years or so. See TER 125700.
Originally Posted by Rugger0564
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-17 16:31 #7722Senior Member

Posts: 159Anna / Linda
See TER 253664 and 309901. She's been around for good while.
Originally Posted by YoungInRi
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-17 13:00 #7721Senior Member

Posts: 333It's her
It's Linda. I've always enjoyed my time with her, but I know she is YMMV.
Originally Posted by LuckyDuck
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-17 11:45 #7720Senior Member

Posts: 183Luna in EP anyone?
Curious if anyone of you recognize or have met this one?
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...una-21/6618854
-
02-23-17 11:39 #7719Regular Member

Posts: 15Rim??
Question for you find gentlemen. Got any good suggestions for ladies that offer a great Rim job? Traditional girl or massage girl. Doesn't matter. Thanks fellas! Had a awesome girl that used to work out of central health a long time ago but. She gone!
-
02-23-17 11:33 #7718Senior Member

Posts: 60I need to post more
I realized recently that I don't post enough so trying to do better.
http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...tlemen/6535964
Recently saw her in So RI. I've been looking for a reg down this way but its not easy. Very chatty, a little quirky, but harmless. FS at her place. Very good oral, but a bit too ditzy for me. I prob won't repeat.
-
02-23-17 09:59 #7717Senior Member

Posts: 60Joelle is def worth the try. She has multiple weapons.
Originally Posted by BigHead
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-17 09:46 #7716Senior Member

Posts: 216Do you have a link to her ad? I hear she is busty, I will try her out.
Originally Posted by Tp1701
[View Original Post]
-
02-23-17 09:14 #7715Regular Member

Posts: 7Long time, first time
Just wanted to take the opportunity say hello. Long time visiter of this site and only recently signed up to be able to post on here. I've visited with Destiny off and on for a while now and like most of you, I'm a big fan, although I am somewhat disappointed her hair is no longer dyed blue. (Personal preference) Recent improvements to her room are nice though. I saw in a review somewhere that she was offering full service but didn't believe it to be true but I asked anyway just to confirm what I already knew and sure enough, not true.
Met with Kasey in Woonsocket, 4th floor of an apartment building near some train tracks, over a year ago. Small spinner type. GFE and dfk along with FS. Always wondered what happened to her.
-
02-22-17 22:29 #7714Senior Member

Posts: 777Holly- Won't repeat
I know some guys had some awesome experiences, I didn't.
Pros- Friendly attitude, nice body.
Cons- No GFE, no dfk, no daty, too talkative about personal issues.
At 150 hh that's too much for me, if it was 100 hh I would give her another chance. But there's better less expensive options out there.















