Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15631
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    DisneyWorld

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyWorld  [View Original Post]
    So I troll the trail often at lunch between the bowling alley and oak ridge.

    I can't seem to pull the trigger though.

    By the time they get to my window I haven't seen a decent set of teeth yet.

    Saw a skinny little WSW today and she had one good tooth left and she wasn't even taken care of it.

    So, are there any with a non busted grill? Been looking in that area for something regular.

    Are my standards too high for a SW? Admittedly I haven't done it because I haven't found what I need.

    Thanks in advance.

    -DW.
    I will be happy to take the lead on answering you're question buddy. As the saying goes, one man's PARADISE is another man's PARASITE!! Lmao!

    Are you setting you're standard's to high on Paradise Trail? Possibly. If you're looking for a perfect chick with perfect teeth and a perfect smile and perfect hair and prefect nails, you may possibly need to hit up BP or usaclassiffieds to find that perfect love you may be seeking. The average price paid on Paradise Trail is 20 buck's. What are you expecting??

    My advice is to keep at it buddy until you find what you're seeking. Try Nashville, I think you'll have better luck there.

    C5.

  2. #15630
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Unfortunately no phone brother.

    C5.
    She gave me digits a few days ago but said her phone was dead. Has she lost it already or was she just saying shit?

  3. #15629
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Jade

    Quote Originally Posted by SnowPlow  [View Original Post]
    It's been awhile since I've been on this site, let alone post a review. Although my current status keeps me occupied, and away from these activities. Occasionally, I get the itch, and the Trail beckons me to partake in its offerings. It's a good thing that I, could always count on my friend C5, the Trailmaster himself, to get a good idea of what's happening. Because he's got his fingers on the vitals, and knows exactly how to read the pulse on the arteries of The City Beautiful. Especially its main one, OBT!

    Being out of the loop for some time. I asked him for a recommendation. Since he already knows my type, C5 suggested I looked up Jade. A week after getting her info, I was finally able to meet Jade. Called her, and agreed to meet at her place. Upon arriving, I was greeted by an attractive, girl in her mid to late twenties, wearing a bathrobe, and nothing else. Her hair was wet from having just had a shower. I was very pleased with her appearance. A small waist complemented with curves in all the right places. I was ready. The session was non rushed, and she was very accommodating. I was very satisfied with Jade, and I definitely intend to see her again.

    Thanks again Chris5. You came through like a champ!

    Snow plow.
    Me and SnowPlow go waaaayy back! Always happy to help brother!

    C5.

  4. #15628

    Jade

    It's been awhile since I've been on this site, let alone post a review. Although my current status keeps me occupied, and away from these activities. Occasionally, I get the itch, and the Trail beckons me to partake in its offerings. It's a good thing that I, could always count on my friend C5, the Trailmaster himself, to get a good idea of what's happening. Because he's got his fingers on the vitals, and knows exactly how to read the pulse on the arteries of The City Beautiful. Especially its main one, OBT!

    Being out of the loop for some time. I asked him for a recommendation. Since he already knows my type, C5 suggested I looked up Jade. A week after getting her info, I was finally able to meet Jade. Called her, and agreed to meet at her place. Upon arriving, I was greeted by an attractive, girl in her mid to late twenties, wearing a bathrobe, and nothing else. Her hair was wet from having just had a shower. I was very pleased with her appearance. A small waist complemented with curves in all the right places. I was ready. The session was non rushed, and she was very accommodating. I was very satisfied with Jade, and I definitely intend to see her again.

    Thanks again Chris5. You came through like a champ!

    Snow plow.

  5. #15627

    Taking the plunge

    So I troll the trail often at lunch between the bowling alley and oak ridge.

    I can't seem to pull the trigger though.

    By the time they get to my window I haven't seen a decent set of teeth yet.

    Saw a skinny little WSW today and she had one good tooth left and she wasn't even taken care of it.

    So, are there any with a non busted grill? Been looking in that area for something regular.

    Are my standards too high for a SW? Admittedly I haven't done it because I haven't found what I need.

    Thanks in advance.

    -DW.

  6. #15626

    New WSW from califonia

    Tour the trail this morning and saw new girl name Branna. Picked her in front of 7-11 and did a LEO check and we headed to her room closeby rightaway. Branna said that she came from Califonia and was new to the area. Got a very good BBBJ from her and fk her in every positons. Very cool giyouBeen told she will stay here until next week. Got her number. PM me if you need it.

  7. #15625
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Never Pay Upfront Brother

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    Hit pay dirt this morning. Saw her crossing OBT by the wholesale club. Tight ass booty shorts, thigh high boots and a black top. She was looking good. Got to a spot and she wanted 50 for some head. I was like Hellz no, I got 25. My cock is hanging out and we have silence. She tried to get me to break, so I said I'll take you back. She came back with 30. Alright start sucking. Nope, she needs the money first. So I have her 20 and told her the other 10 she gets when I cum. She was very hesitant, but I knew my 20 was tucked away in her bra. I showed her the money and kept it in my left hand. She sucked my cock really really good. Better than Maria I say. She was soft and wet all the way to my load shooting in her mouth. She continued a few more seconds and I had to tell her to stop.

    Sox.
    Never Ever Pay Upfront! Regardless of how good chick is looking.

    C5.

  8. #15624

    Desiree

    Hit pay dirt this morning. Saw her crossing OBT by the wholesale club. Tight ass booty shorts, thigh high boots and a black top. She was looking good. Got to a spot and she wanted 50 for some head. I was like Hellz no, I got 25. My cock is hanging out and we have silence. She tried to get me to break, so I said I'll take you back. She came back with 30. Alright start sucking. Nope, she needs the money first. So I have her 20 and told her the other 10 she gets when I cum. She was very hesitant, but I knew my 20 was tucked away in her bra. I showed her the money and kept it in my left hand. She sucked my cock really really good. Better than Maria I say. She was soft and wet all the way to my load shooting in her mouth. She continued a few more seconds and I had to tell her to stop.

    Sox.

  9. #15623
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Kylie

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Dayum,

    Glad to see Kylie back on the trail. Just in time for my visit this week. Any working digits for her?
    Unfortunately no phone brother.

    C5.

  10. #15622

    Starr

    Picked up a spinner with red hair called Starr near Sunoco on old quad. She mentioned she was originally from Puerto Rico but has been in Florida for many years.

    Pretty tight body but a bit cool when I tried to get her to allow some kissing and caressing.

    Solid BJ skills and a no complaints about time etc. Would repeat if I saw her.

  11. #15621

    Looking

    I been craving a new bbj provider getting tired of my old ones may even live on the edge alil and do some BBFS if you have a good provider in mind pm me.

  12. #15620

    Window shopping

    Was out tonight went up and down the trail twice from 528 to i4 there were 2 WSW behind the BK by 528 and 2 by FL mall, looks like someone got killed or something happened by i4 racetrack they taped off that area behind racetrack went back to FL mall area wanted to pick up a WSW at Wawa by FL mall but she was scooped before I could get to her, sorry guys but I have limited time have to make it home before the So catches me out being late.

  13. #15619

    Little Lexi

    I tried to pick her up two times before but was unsuccessful, the third time I had to pull up to her 2 times then talk to her for 5-10 minutes to try to convince to get in my car. I had show her that I'm usasexguide member and that I know c5, so she finally gets in but then she tells me she only doing BJ's. I need FS to get off so I told her she can go. I don't know how guys had successful dates with her, I can detect alot of attitude with her especially after slamming my car when she left.

  14. #15618
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    What a beautiful sunny day in Orlando today boy's. Perfect weather and Paradise Trail was definitely the place to be today. Plenty of girls out again today in both quadrant's. Spotted a hot blonde near the winn Dixie plaza in the new quadrant and of course it's my girl Kylie. She has become one of the few chicks that ALWAYS gets an invite into my car. This chick gets better and better each time I dream with her. Complete GFE experience!! Kylie got some good ass pussy boy's!

    C5.
    Dayum,

    Glad to see Kylie back on the trail. Just in time for my visit this week. Any working digits for her?

  15. #15617

    Kylie

    So after leaving my utr drunk as fuck and high asnfuck I decided I wanted more headache reliefs LOL so I hit up my beloved parqdise trail LOL ran the lap like twice. Before I ran into the non other kylie got some bomb as heqd from her for 20 of my burritos lmaoo enjoy brothers time to go home maybeeee. LOL.

    -BMM.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape