Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #233

    Jungle House

    http://www.kob.com/politics-news/leg...exico/4406432/

    Those in the know will know what I'm talking about.

  2. #232

    Asian front SA

    I posted a review in the SA section but figured I'd post one here. Just saw this little cutie and she is a blast. If you like tiny Asians that take care of you I would highly recommend. She has two places. One in Waukesha and the other in Slinger. She is fun and open. The only thing I didn't like was when I originally contacted her via text she tried jacking up the price to 300 then 200. I ended up paying 150, which is a little high but I can live with that. I assume she tried raising her prices because of the recent increase of mongers contacting her. Don't PM me about info unless you are a senior member and you give reports on the ladies. Or unless you have info on an UTR to share.

  3. #231
    Exactly why I haven't been back. Girl tries very hard, just a few things put me ill at ease.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohneDrama  [View Original Post]
    Nice girl seen her twice but the bathroom was too much. I felt dirty leaving there.

  4. #230
    Quote Originally Posted by MilwaukeeTJ  [View Original Post]
    I finally took the plunge today. And yes, I did read all the previous scuttlebutt. I was mentally prepared for the messy apartment and knew the bathroom was off limits. Her place reminded me of a Goodwill center drop off and sorting area. That being said, her talent for BBBJCIMWS with amazing DT was incredible. Who needs to venture down L or G when you can get the same vibe at Leah's?
    Nice girl seen her twice but the bathroom was too much. I felt dirty leaving there.

  5. #229

    East side Leah

    I finally took the plunge today. And yes, I did read all the previous scuttlebutt. I was mentally prepared for the messy apartment and knew the bathroom was off limits. Her place reminded me of a Goodwill center drop off and sorting area. That being said, her talent for BBBJCIMWS with amazing DT was incredible. Who needs to venture down L or G when you can get the same vibe at Leah's?

  6. #228

    The best body of any

    Escort I had a dream about. But as my post about her says, no kissing or sucking on nipples. Nice tasty puss and doggy to finish. She is tight and told me she couldn't do doggy for long.

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnKat  [View Original Post]
    She needed to go back to escorting to pay her phone bill. The 5700 number now works.

  7. #227

    Kirby

    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky  [View Original Post]
    Maybe she keeps changing her number to avoid the undesirables? Wouldn't be the first to do it.
    She needed to go back to escorting to pay her phone bill. The 5700 number now works.

  8. #226

    READ the original post

    "She is looking to escort tonight. If you have the urge and you can host, pm me for digits".

    PM stands for private message to his mailbox. He doesn't want every Tom, Dick, or Harry seeing her number. Only trusted senior members.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    I had both her numbers one ending in 5700. I also picked her up on s 65 near a strip club. Not sure if you were referring to me, but been there done that & would like to get ahold of her again.

    Eagle flying out.

  9. #225

    Undesireable?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    I had both her numbers one ending in 5700. I also picked her up on s 65 near a strip club. Not sure if you were referring to me, but been there done that & would like to get ahold of her again.

    Eagle flying out.
    Maybe she keeps changing her number to avoid the undesirables? Wouldn't be the first to do it.

  10. #224

    Kirby

    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDream  [View Original Post]
    Because you don't have her number? I've seen it all but this might take the cake.
    I had both her numbers one ending in 5700. I also picked her up on s 65 near a strip club. Not sure if you were referring to me, but been there done that & would like to get ahold of her again.

    Eagle flying out.

  11. #223

    Asking yourself if you have her number

    Because you don't have her number? I've seen it all but this might take the cake.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    You have new digits for her, the other 2 numbers I have for are not working. A very sweet girl & stunningly gorgeous.

  12. #222
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnKat  [View Original Post]
    She is looking to escort tonight. If you have the urge and you can host, pm me for digits.
    If she replied to messages on SA you would not have to promote her here.

  13. #221
    I doubt you are talking about the same Dawn. I would have never described her as very thin. She is pretty good sized tits.

    Quote Originally Posted by PNR2004  [View Original Post]
    A few years ago I was involved with a woman named Dawn. Wondering if she is the same one. Very thin. Small titties. About 45 at that time. Nice gal. A lot of issues.
    .

  14. #220
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerFan4245  [View Original Post]
    Dawn contacted me today and informed me she is in a new apartment on S. 63rd. She is the one who had a room on the southside right before Christmas but had a lot of trouble because her cell went dead and guys had trouble finding her. I was somewhat reluctant to post about her at this time. She is in need of cash (no kidding) but she does not have her crap together in her opinion. She lost a lot of her nice clothes when she moved out of the 30th St place. She said she is currently depressed (what else is new) and feels she is not at her best. So, this is here for those of you who have seen her and were looking for her new in call. I cleaned out my inbox so I don't know which ones of you asked for the info. If and when I see her, I will report back, hopefully with good news. I may be doing a little clothes shopping beforehand. She is much better cleaned up.

    .
    A few years ago I was involved with a woman named Dawn. Wondering if she is the same one. Very thin. Small titties. About 45 at that time. Nice gal. A lot of issues.

  15. #219

    Gorgeous kirby

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    I can host seen her before but 2 numbers I have for her don't work, she's gorgeous & sweet, I picked her up once in West allis right off from greenfield, same block as a hole in the ground strip club ty for any help, she's a true gem.
    You have new digits for her, the other 2 numbers I have for are not working. A very sweet girl & stunningly gorgeous.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape