Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 26,191 to 26,205 of 26426
-
03-06-17 21:31 #236Regular Member

Posts: 20Decent SS gal.
http://www.eroticmugshots.com/milwau.../?pid=18295888
She's easy to set up with. Simple call or text. Barebj with fucking was $. 8. Cum in mouth too. Hr bod is ok, nice tight ass, and pleasant personality. Safe incall on S 13th near cleveland. She's very willing to please. No signs of drug use or mangement either.
-
03-06-17 18:20 #235Senior Member

Posts: 131Kirby
Menu opens up with repeated visits.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
03-06-17 15:45 #234Regular Member

Posts: 8Shelby2016
I had a visit with Shelby recently and she is so much fun. I love her build and she made me so comfortable. She truly enjoys what she does and if you like greek then she is most definitely a great choice. Do yourself a favor and catch her while she is around.
-
03-04-17 19:35 #233Senior Member

Posts: 1143Jungle House
http://www.kob.com/politics-news/leg...exico/4406432/
Those in the know will know what I'm talking about.
-
02-28-17 12:17 #232Senior Member

Posts: 627Asian front SA
I posted a review in the SA section but figured I'd post one here. Just saw this little cutie and she is a blast. If you like tiny Asians that take care of you I would highly recommend. She has two places. One in Waukesha and the other in Slinger. She is fun and open. The only thing I didn't like was when I originally contacted her via text she tried jacking up the price to 300 then 200. I ended up paying 150, which is a little high but I can live with that. I assume she tried raising her prices because of the recent increase of mongers contacting her. Don't PM me about info unless you are a senior member and you give reports on the ladies. Or unless you have info on an UTR to share.
-
02-25-17 09:23 #231Senior Member

Posts: 47Exactly why I haven't been back. Girl tries very hard, just a few things put me ill at ease.
Originally Posted by JohneDrama
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-17 18:51 #230Senior Member

Posts: 189Nice girl seen her twice but the bathroom was too much. I felt dirty leaving there.
Originally Posted by MilwaukeeTJ
[View Original Post]
-
02-24-17 16:11 #229Senior Member

Posts: 177East side Leah
I finally took the plunge today. And yes, I did read all the previous scuttlebutt. I was mentally prepared for the messy apartment and knew the bathroom was off limits. Her place reminded me of a Goodwill center drop off and sorting area. That being said, her talent for BBBJCIMWS with amazing DT was incredible. Who needs to venture down L or G when you can get the same vibe at Leah's?
-
02-21-17 20:16 #228Senior Member

Posts: 1484The best body of any
Escort I had a dream about. But as my post about her says, no kissing or sucking on nipples. Nice tasty puss and doggy to finish. She is tight and told me she couldn't do doggy for long.
Originally Posted by JohnKat
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-17 14:33 #227Senior Member

Posts: 131Kirby
She needed to go back to escorting to pay her phone bill. The 5700 number now works.
Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-17 13:05 #226Senior Member

Posts: 1484READ the original post
"She is looking to escort tonight. If you have the urge and you can host, pm me for digits".
PM stands for private message to his mailbox. He doesn't want every Tom, Dick, or Harry seeing her number. Only trusted senior members.
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-17 10:25 #225Senior Member

Posts: 1244Undesireable?
Maybe she keeps changing her number to avoid the undesirables? Wouldn't be the first to do it.
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
-
02-21-17 01:33 #224Senior Member

Posts: 386Kirby
I had both her numbers one ending in 5700. I also picked her up on s 65 near a strip club. Not sure if you were referring to me, but been there done that & would like to get ahold of her again.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
Eagle flying out.
-
02-20-17 22:47 #223Senior Member

Posts: 1484Asking yourself if you have her number
Because you don't have her number? I've seen it all but this might take the cake.
Originally Posted by Eagle19
[View Original Post]
-
02-20-17 21:33 #222Senior Member

Posts: 513If she replied to messages on SA you would not have to promote her here.
Originally Posted by JohnKat
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




