Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15619

    Little Lexi

    I tried to pick her up two times before but was unsuccessful, the third time I had to pull up to her 2 times then talk to her for 5-10 minutes to try to convince to get in my car. I had show her that I'm usasexguide member and that I know c5, so she finally gets in but then she tells me she only doing BJ's. I need FS to get off so I told her she can go. I don't know how guys had successful dates with her, I can detect alot of attitude with her especially after slamming my car when she left.

  2. #15618
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    What a beautiful sunny day in Orlando today boy's. Perfect weather and Paradise Trail was definitely the place to be today. Plenty of girls out again today in both quadrant's. Spotted a hot blonde near the winn Dixie plaza in the new quadrant and of course it's my girl Kylie. She has become one of the few chicks that ALWAYS gets an invite into my car. This chick gets better and better each time I dream with her. Complete GFE experience!! Kylie got some good ass pussy boy's!

    C5.
    Dayum,

    Glad to see Kylie back on the trail. Just in time for my visit this week. Any working digits for her?

  3. #15617

    Kylie

    So after leaving my utr drunk as fuck and high asnfuck I decided I wanted more headache reliefs LOL so I hit up my beloved parqdise trail LOL ran the lap like twice. Before I ran into the non other kylie got some bomb as heqd from her for 20 of my burritos lmaoo enjoy brothers time to go home maybeeee. LOL.

    -BMM.

  4. #15616

    Blondie

    Picked up a girl I've never seen before. Hot upper 20's blonde with no obvious signs of candy abuse. I picked her up around the 7-11. I honestly can't remember her name now, it started with a p or a t but she says she also goes by blondie. We agreed on 40 Mario coins and got to my spot where she gave a good BBBJ until I was ready to switch at which point she put a cover on and we fucked in missionary til I exploded. We got cleaned up and talked a good bit until I dropped her off. She said she recently got into this and I have her some advice and what not. She doesn't have a phone now but she wrote June down and said she'll text me when she gets one.

    On a side note Maria has been on the curb of Sunoco for about 7 hours now, someone have mercy on her and fuck her.

  5. #15615

    Late report

    Made the drive on Saturday. Wasn't much out around noon, or at least not much worth taking a chance on.

    Scott.

  6. #15614

    Danielle with pink hair

    Just picked up a Danielle with curly pink hair. A bit rough around the edges once I got her back to the room. She got the job done with a BBBJ but would not let me come in her mouth. She complained about a broken tooth and gave me the impression that everything was on the menu for the right price.

    Donated. 30 for her time and dropped her back at BK in the old quad.

  7. #15613
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Kylie on Paradise Trail

    What a beautiful sunny day in Orlando today boy's. Perfect weather and Paradise Trail was definitely the place to be today. Plenty of girls out again today in both quadrant's. Spotted a hot blonde near the winn Dixie plaza in the new quadrant and of course it's my girl Kylie. She has become one of the few chicks that ALWAYS gets an invite into my car. This chick gets better and better each time I dream with her. Complete GFE experience!! Kylie got some good ass pussy boy's!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 13654335_10157156748930175_5123524062796269039_n (1).jpg‎  

  8. #15612
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNastee  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one wandering about in a high dollar neighborhood off Tuskawilla and Red Bug. Just by looking at her she did not belong. So game on. Stopped her and asked if she needed a ride. She said sure, then told me her story of how her job at Taco bell told her to go home cause she seemed high. She was, high as a kite on Xanax. Anyways long story short, since I'm not a good story teller. Asked how much she needed, she said 60, I say 40. She goes OK. I do everything covered but pretty sure she will do anything if the price is right. Took her to some woods near by and she let me pretty much do what I wanted. She's a chatty one, so had to put my meat in her mouth to shut her up for a bit. Definitely knew what she was doing. Took me to the hair line with no gag. Then bent her over and did her k-9. Just about to pop, so took cover off and shot her open mouth. She is fun and I have digits to repeat which I'm sure I will. No signs of new marks but she's in to X-bars.
    Those are always the best when find something you wasn't looking for.

  9. #15611

    Barbie video

    Whats good.

    Uploaded on pornhub got a good bbbjws.

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h58accda05e386

  10. #15610

    Afternoon cruise

    I was bored on my day off so I cruised down the trail. Saw a few BSW near i4 but nothing peaked my interest. Was heading south when I saw Desiree by fl mall. We exchanged looks and I offered her a ride. Got to my destination and she offered. 5 for headache relief at $ for everything. I laughed and said I only have 30 which of course she took. Headache relief was phenomenal upon completion she kept going to drain everything out. Unfortunately didn't get digits.

    AJ OUT.

  11. #15609
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Great Report!

    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNastee  [View Original Post]
    Saw this one wandering about in a high dollar neighborhood off Tuskawilla and Red Bug. Just by looking at her she did not belong. So game on. Stopped her and asked if she needed a ride. She said sure, then told me her story of how her job at Taco bell told her to go home cause she seemed high. She was, high as a kite on Xanax. Anyways long story short, since I'm not a good story teller. Asked how much she needed, she said 60, I say 40. She goes OK. I do everything covered but pretty sure she will do anything if the price is right. Took her to some woods near by and she let me pretty much do what I wanted. She's a chatty one, so had to put my meat in her mouth to shut her up for a bit. Definitely knew what she was doing. Took me to the hair line with no gag. Then bent her over and did her k-9. Just about to pop, so took cover off and shot her open mouth. She is fun and I have digits to repeat which I'm sure I will. No signs of new marks but she's in to X-bars.
    Very nice report with pics!

    C5.

  12. #15608

    Ashley

    Saw this one wandering about in a high dollar neighborhood off Tuskawilla and Red Bug. Just by looking at her she did not belong. So game on. Stopped her and asked if she needed a ride. She said sure, then told me her story of how her job at Taco bell told her to go home cause she seemed high. She was, high as a kite on Xanax. Anyways long story short, since I'm not a good story teller. Asked how much she needed, she said 60, I say 40. She goes OK. I do everything covered but pretty sure she will do anything if the price is right. Took her to some woods near by and she let me pretty much do what I wanted. She's a chatty one, so had to put my meat in her mouth to shut her up for a bit. Definitely knew what she was doing. Took me to the hair line with no gag. Then bent her over and did her k-9. Just about to pop, so took cover off and shot her open mouth. She is fun and I have digits to repeat which I'm sure I will. No signs of new marks but she's in to X-bars.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170221_133750608_HDR.jpg‎   IMG_20170221_133722186_HDR.jpg‎  

  13. #15607

    Charlie

    I dated Charlie last week but didn't get a chance to write review, Thanks C5 for the number. I texted her and we decided to meet with her near the number streets. I can tell right away that she's a nice girl, she talk with me like she knew me already, which is a big plus for me. The only con for me I can say about her is that she's the smallest girl I ever been with, but she is very pretty with no marks on her. She started with a nice slow sensual BJ coupled with sounds. Then after we went into mish and she took it like a champ until I exploded into her tight kitty cfs.

  14. #15606

    A new girl ann marie

    Got her at kirkman and international asked for a ride to Michigan and the trail asked if I was LEO did a check said she likes it while driving safer she said thin, peteite hot clean from jax new to area. Said no to pics and no phone yet but will be around she says.

  15. #15605

    Right on

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Spotted my friend this late afternoon at the BK on consulate strutting her stuff thru the parking lot. I Immediately pulled up on her and invited in my ride. Man I love this chick! Wearing a short skirt with no underwear on! I want a deep throat blow job and that's exactly what Kevon gave me! BBBJCIM and swallowed every drop like a milkshake!

    You can never go wrong picking up Kevon!

    C5.
    This girl is fun and hot had a little problem getting up don't know why but she stuck with it and wow she's a repeat soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape