Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Rants, Raves, and Opinions

+ Add Report
Page 151 of 189 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,265 of 2835
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #585

    3 tries

    Quote Originally Posted by ActMyAge30  [View Original Post]
    I'm just a little curious, why are you answering your own post? Always strikes me as odd when people answer there own questions or comments?

    Has the eagle landed?
    And he still got it wrong. It should be Ixonia.

  2. #584

    Just curious

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    You are so right, the waukesha sheriff's are nuts. You were right, it was in xonia & F southbound towards 94 east. That stalking was hideous & uncalled for, pull me over if you think you have a reason, but make sure you have one if you do. 22 miles is harassment. That nova & luna are sweeties. There's a little spinner that rarely shows up but she was there Friday night she uses the name summer, really Katie from hartford, but she tries her best for major up sell, always with excuses about the rent, her car, her daughters dick & hasn't been able to wirk, wants a little of $$ for least possible, I remember her from silk in milwaukee a couple years ago. I'll PASS & stick with the other two.

    Happy hunting & be safe.

    Eagle flying out.
    I'm just a little curious, why are you answering your own post? Always strikes me as odd when people answer there own questions or comments?

    Has the eagle landed?

  3. #583

    Leaving tnt

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    It was xenia & Florida heading towards 94 east northern delafield hartland, waukesha sheriff's seem bad after 1 am.
    You are so right, the waukesha sheriff's are nuts. You were right, it was in xonia & F southbound towards 94 east. That stalking was hideous & uncalled for, pull me over if you think you have a reason, but make sure you have one if you do. 22 miles is harassment. That nova & luna are sweeties. There's a little spinner that rarely shows up but she was there Friday night she uses the name summer, really Katie from hartford, but she tries her best for major up sell, always with excuses about the rent, her car, her daughters dick & hasn't been able to wirk, wants a little of $$ for least possible, I remember her from silk in milwaukee a couple years ago. I'll PASS & stick with the other two.

    Happy hunting & be safe.

    Eagle flying out.

  4. #582

    Leaving tnt

    Quote Originally Posted by Eagle19  [View Original Post]
    Went there Saturday night 10 -1. Overloaded with AA women, wiggling my way thru the not so good, spent a good part of the night, with nova & a little with sexy luna. She had a new friend with her, I spent the last five 5 minutes with grinding & tipping & petting the kitty, great personality a little taller & thin, butvery nice ta tas, nice round puffy but, playing with the warm kitty, had to get out of there, last Friday I left after one o 'clock went I got on freeway by Friday just out side of isoniazid the F 'and waukesha County sheriff followed me for 22 miles almost into city of waukesha 94 east bound just before you come to jj. Switching lanes getting close backing off. Wasn't drinking so it would a been fine by me. Anyways a decent fun night after weeding g thru the AA, have plans Friday night with one of them, looking forward to it, will report back. Happy hunting be safe.
    It was xenia & Florida heading towards 94 east northern delafield hartland, waukesha sheriff's seem bad after 1 am.

  5. #581

    Tnt

    Went there Saturday night 10 -1. Overloaded with AA women, wiggling my way thru the not so good, spent a good part of the night, with nova & a little with sexy luna. She had a new friend with her, I spent the last five 5 minutes with grinding & tipping & petting the kitty, great personality a little taller & thin, butvery nice ta tas, nice round puffy but, playing with the warm kitty, had to get out of there, last Friday I left after one o 'clock went I got on freeway by Friday just out side of isoniazid the F 'and waukesha County sheriff followed me for 22 miles almost into city of waukesha 94 east bound just before you come to jj. Switching lanes getting close backing off. Wasn't drinking so it would a been fine by me. Anyways a decent fun night after weeding g thru the AA, have plans Friday night with one of them, looking forward to it, will report back. Happy hunting be safe.

  6. #580
    Quote Originally Posted by OlderFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    As mentioned in my last few reports, it seems every young lady that comes to visit has a leaky car. Just a suggestion that if you are one that has visitors to your house and there happens to be a Mrs Monger, you may want to have the visitor park in the street to avoid any questions upon Mrs Monger returning home. Enjoy this spring weather! OFG out.
    I totally avoid that problem by meeting the provider at a Walgreens near my home. It avoids the leaky oil and the P. O. S. Vehicle in my driveway. At one time I had them pull right in the garage but then that floor gets pissed on. No thanks, this is easier for me.

  7. #579

    Oil slick.

    Quote Originally Posted by OlderFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    As mentioned in my last few reports, it seems every young lady that comes to visit has a leaky car. Just a suggestion that if you are one that has visitors to your house and there happens to be a Mrs Monger, you may want to have the visitor park in the street to avoid any questions upon Mrs Monger returning home. Enjoy this spring weather! OFG out.
    That could be one of questions during your screening process. Does your car have any major leaks? LOL.

    I think most mongers here who have, wifes, girlfriends would never have an out call to them. Especially if your girl knows all the neighbors. Have the flat piece of card board ready.

  8. #578

    Oill Slick

    Quote Originally Posted by NightTime1  [View Original Post]
    Based off the oil drip pattern, you had the same one twice. LOL.
    Yes you are very observant. That would be Jameson LOL she is aware of the oil leak and adds oil regularly.

  9. #577
    Quote Originally Posted by OlderFunGuy  [View Original Post]
    As mentioned in my last few reports, it seems every young lady that comes to visit has a leaky car. Just a suggestion that if you are one that has visitors to your house and there happens to be a Mrs Monger, you may want to have the visitor park in the street to avoid any questions upon Mrs Monger returning home. Enjoy this spring weather! OFG out.
    Based off the oil drip pattern, you had the same one twice. LOL.

  10. #576
    I tried posting this in general reports and I apologize for using the wrong forum. I am still new to this site and was unsure as to where I should post info like this. I will try here and Admin if I am wrong again I apolgize and could you please direct me to which forum I should post this. Thanks.

    So I got gonorrhea from a bbj from a provider I have been seeing. When I went to the std clinic they told me that they are experiencing a fairly significant increase in gonorrhea in Milwaukee right now. I just wanted to share here that this particular strain can infect and can be asymptomatic especially in women. So for everyone's health I would suggest getting tested and to keep it wrapped even for a BJ.

    I also posted a place to go last time for free confidential testing and treatment. Pm me if you want the info.

    Stay safe.

  11. #575

    Oil Slicks

    As mentioned in my last few reports, it seems every young lady that comes to visit has a leaky car. Just a suggestion that if you are one that has visitors to your house and there happens to be a Mrs Monger, you may want to have the visitor park in the street to avoid any questions upon Mrs Monger returning home. Enjoy this spring weather! OFG out.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails oilslicks.jpg‎  

  12. #574
    Quote Originally Posted by AvgJoe  [View Original Post]
    One of my Asian UTR's is into that but I'm not at all. She said she likes it and that it doesn't bother her. Have never known any others who were into it. Just not for me.
    My current UTR is 24 and is really into it. She tells me that when she's on her belly and I'm riding her ass it hits just the right spot. She's the only woman I've personally known who likes it.

  13. #573
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveSmallPerky  [View Original Post]
    I'm not into the backdoor but I have talked with some about it. Most that have tried it say that it hurts. In our discussions it seems that the person doing it was inexperienced or uncaring because they didn't take the time to loosen it up and ease into it or they got in and went all out. When the gals do try it and have a bad experience it turns them off to any future tries. You may have some luck if you find someone that you would want to have regular meets with and work up to it.
    One of my Asian UTR's is into that but I'm not at all. She said she likes it and that it doesn't bother her. Have never known any others who were into it. Just not for me.

  14. #572

    Too rough

    Quote Originally Posted by MilwFireman  [View Original Post]
    LOL ok fair point, was just kind of tired of the same back and forth, let me try again:

    I'm tired of girls who don't do butt stuff, like what's up with that? Wish I could find a hot little situation but it seems like a needle in the haystack or the crazy factor is just too high LOL.

    Better? LOL.
    I'm not into the backdoor but I have talked with some about it. Most that have tried it say that it hurts. In our discussions it seems that the person doing it was inexperienced or uncaring because they didn't take the time to loosen it up and ease into it or they got in and went all out. When the gals do try it and have a bad experience it turns them off to any future tries. You may have some luck if you find someone that you would want to have regular meets with and work up to it.

  15. #571

    Calendar

    I was reviewing the calendar: 23 days to DSL 32 days to spring 45 days to me being off moderation 58 days to easter ofg out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape