Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15604

    Shelly

    I saw Shelly early in the morning. I got beat my some monger but in less than 2 minutes she was back. I scooped her up and she was looking good in a tight black dress. We agree on 40 mario coins and got to a spot. She got undressed and started a very quick and honestly mediocre BJ but I guess she was just trying to get me hard. We then started fucking in missionary as I sucked on her tits til I exploded. Her BJ skills could improve but she's definitely one of the better looking and cleaner girls on the trail right now.

  2. #15603

    Maria

    Picked her up today and helped me with my headache (: not much else to say, quick service because of how good her medication is.

  3. #15602
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Sharing Digits

    My Paradise Trail Fellow Mongers.

    I get tons of requests for digits, I need to clarify a couple of things. I enjoy ACTIVE Senior Members that post frequently on this great forum in Orlando. I had a senior member message me for digits and his last post was in 2012!! NOT happening with me fellas. I work very hard at this hobby and I expect the same from you guy's. Sometimes guy don't post reviews of girls I set them up with and my question is why ask for digits and not post review here? They NEVER get any info from me ever again.

    Post you're finding, earn you're stripes fellas. This thread is number one on this entire forum and I'm proud of that. Let's keep it that way. Post everything fellas!

    C5.

  4. #15601

    C5

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Dreamed I set up a date with my old friend Jade who was staying in a motel on Paradise and Michigan. Jade still walks Paradise but she mostly works off her phone. Jade is one of the sweetest white thick big titty chick you could ever meet. Jade goes as far back as the blossom day's. If you like pale white chick's with big tits and a phat glow in the dark big white booty, this chick is for you.

    Active Senior Members can PM for digit's.

    C5.
    Damn C5 every time I turn around you are fucking another damm chick. I need some of your good look on me.

  5. #15600
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Paradise Trail Maria

    2nd dream of today goes to the gorgeous Maria! Scooped her up tonight from Sunoco and got my 2nd BBBJ of the day! Maria made me nut in under five minutes! Yes she's that good! Its a reason why I've been picking her up for nearly two years now. Maria is awesome!!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20161218_012128.jpg‎  

  6. #15599
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    A Beautiful day in Paradise with Kevon

    Spotted my friend this late afternoon at the BK on consulate strutting her stuff thru the parking lot. I Immediately pulled up on her and invited in my ride. Man I love this chick! Wearing a short skirt with no underwear on! I want a deep throat blow job and that's exactly what Kevon gave me! BBBJCIM and swallowed every drop like a milkshake!

    You can never go wrong picking up Kevon!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20161214_111215.jpg‎   IMG_20170120_110214.jpg‎  

  7. #15598
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Heritage Nicole

    Is back on Paradise Trail!

    Welcome back baby!

    C5.

  8. #15597

    Heritage Nicole

    She is back and looks great by consulate Burger King.

  9. #15596
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    Had Desiree take 30 for FS both times but after last session with the smelly kitty, she is on my DND list (Do Not Do).
    On your side.

  10. #15595
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Excellent provider!! Highly recommended!!

    C5.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin44  [View Original Post]
    I met up with Kylie (skyes ex). Picked her up by royal and we agreed on 40 Mario coins for everything. She's a super cool chick, we talked the entire way up to the spot and she's much better at holding a good convo than most of these crackfucks. When's we got to the spot and started dreaming, she started giving me some good head. She took instructions well, giving special attention to my balls and not even trying any of that jerking off bs. Than we were ready to fuck we put the cover on and fucked in missionary til I came. She gave digits but said her phone was dead at the time. Like I said she's a cool chick and I'd recommend.
    All brother.

  11. #15594
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanT17  [View Original Post]
    Got a hold of the little lex, great BJ, will repeat. She needs a room. Boys get out there and give her love.
    I feel you. Can wait to get a hold again.

  12. #15593

    Kyle

    Quote Originally Posted by SeanT17  [View Original Post]
    Got a hold of the little lex, great BJ, will repeat. She needs a room. Boys get out there and give her love.
    Wow great time with this hot blonde will tell you this hot girl has the tightest cat on the block, best head game and my number one go to. Find by the royal between oak and the royal. Will rebeat.

  13. #15592

    Lexi

    Got a hold of the little lex, great BJ, will repeat. She needs a room. Boys get out there and give her love.

  14. #15591
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Paradise Trail Morning / Afternoon Report

    Paradise was jumping with action from the teens all the way south past the 528. Lots of our favorite regular girls out along with SEVERAL new girls I've never seen on Paradise Trail before. Both the new and the old quadrant are full of action. Every size, shape and color. Zero REASON why you guy's shouldn't be getting your dicks sucked for 20 buck's or less today!

    C5.

  15. #15590

    Digits?

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianJohn326  [View Original Post]
    I just wanted to confirm, is this the snowflake that would exclaim "I win" when all games were played?
    Digits please?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape