Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #7638
    I'm also curious about her. I'm guessing in this case "massage" is just a cover for FS, so that's why I'm not going to take a gamble.

    Quote Originally Posted by RegnetExitium  [View Original Post]
    Something about older latina ladies with huge natural tits. Not the best looker, but has anyone seen Sharon at all? About a 45 min drive from over the border for me so would like some feedback before making the drive. Thanks!

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Ther...e-lady/6574186

  2. #7637
    Forum Advertiser


    Posts: 2
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. All commercial advertising must be posted at our new site, The USA Adult Classifieds http://usaadultclassifieds.info Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  3. #7636

    Sharon

    Something about older latina ladies with huge natural tits. Not the best looker, but has anyone seen Sharon at all? About a 45 min drive from over the border for me so would like some feedback before making the drive. Thanks!

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Ther...e-lady/6574186

  4. #7635

    Sexy Angel

    Gave this girl a call after seeing she's been posting around for quite a while. Residential in call in a not so bad area. 35 could be accurate, but I will say this wasn't an instance of ' I'm 35 in the ad and 55 in real life'. Has some pounds and a belly but I'm not one that minds that. I always go for an hour, I got a full hour and have no complaints about the lead up chit chat, the main event or the post event chill of about 10 minutes. Didn't ask about MSOG as that wasn't happening today anyway. In all, pretty good relaxation, I dropped 200 and don't regret it.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...-angel/6533765

  5. #7634

    Ashley

    I just saw Ashley in and. Prov. Pics are fairly accurate, a little bit in the mid section from kids, pretty face. She does kiss, start off with lfk, laying on the bed, and as we started to play switched to dfk. She started off with a BBBJ, after a few minutes I requested to 69. She has some nice big lips that she loves to get sucked and nibbled on. She put the cover on and hoped on top. Few minutes later she asked to go k9, took it well from behind. Pushed her legs under me and kept going while she was flat on her stomach. She loved when I was kissing her back and neck in this position. I asked her to flip over grabbed her legs together over my shoulder and went to town. Finished in the cover. Talked a little bit afterwards. Nice lady. She is in a basement apartment, pretty clean. Setup mainly through text until I got to the address she sent then called for her to direct me the rest of the way. Price a little high, but I love the fact that she kisses well, 130/200. I opted for the half, but will do an hr next time if she can. She dI'd say hour can be tough due to the cover drying her up so I'll bring some lube next time.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...bshell/6585798

  6. #7633
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangbee  [View Original Post]
    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...lovers/6538164

    Has anybody seen this beautiful thang. Her $$$ seems reasonable 10 hhr /15 hr. In central falls.
    This ad caught my attention yesterday too. If you google the number you'll see it's the same chick that's been posting for about a year. The pics vary slightly I'm guessing a mix of real and fake. There's a few videos I couldn't find any reviews. I'm sure someone on this board has tried her out.

  7. #7632

    Monica. Looks very tasy

    http://providence.backpage.com/Women...lovers/6538164

    Has anybody seen this beautiful thang. Her $$$ seems reasonable 10 hhr /15 hr. In central falls.

  8. #7631
    Quote Originally Posted by Krappenschitz  [View Original Post]
    I've wanted to see her for years but her rates seem a little high. Noticed she just changed her name again today too. Can't pull the trigger though because people I know are close with her and her family. That old pic of her in the red dress in front of the Christmas tree was amazing.
    Fantastic white trashy blonde.

    Big white ass, everything is covered but her head is fantastic.

    Not GFE at all and a bit overpriced imo, she's a good time but not a girl I'd see regularly.

  9. #7630
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul8170  [View Original Post]
    She's real and pics are accurate. About 40 why / o dirty blond incredibly well done bolt-on DDs and aims to please at 1. 2 for half. Take note however that I learned after my second visit that she has a "manager" b / c she's new to the area although I felt safe both times.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...dle-me/6574173
    GFE and BBBJCIM? PM is fine if you don't want to disclose too much.

  10. #7629

    MILF Holly

    She's real and pics are accurate. About 40 why / o dirty blond incredibly well done bolt-on DDs and aims to please at 1. 2 for half. Take note however that I learned after my second visit that she has a "manager" b / c she's new to the area although I felt safe both times.

    http://rhodeisland.backpage.com/Wome...dle-me/6574173

  11. #7628

    Spill your guts

    Quote Originally Posted by Dood508  [View Original Post]
    I meet the woman in Woonsocket who is constantly posting and has a butterfly tattoo on her tummy. PM for more info.
    Why don't you just review her here? That's what the forum is about.

  12. #7627

    Marilyn

    Quote Originally Posted by CCNice  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week. Pics are real, but she is a little thicker than her pics which is fine with me because she holds it well. Did the hour for $2 and she was very sociable but not GFE. Didn't do FS only because I m not a FS guy but I was really tempted to get behind that fat ass. Not going to go into details but any questions feel free to PM me.
    I've wanted to see her for years but her rates seem a little high. Noticed she just changed her name again today too. Can't pull the trigger though because people I know are close with her and her family. That old pic of her in the red dress in front of the Christmas tree was amazing.

  13. #7626

    Marilyn Banxx

    Saw her last week. Pics are real, but she is a little thicker than her pics which is fine with me because she holds it well. Did the hour for $2 and she was very sociable but not GFE. Didn't do FS only because I m not a FS guy but I was really tempted to get behind that fat ass. Not going to go into details but any questions feel free to PM me.

  14. #7625

    Woonsocket

    I meet the woman in Woonsocket who is constantly posting and has a butterfly tattoo on her tummy. PM for more info.

  15. #7624

    Linda

    What ever happened to Linda? She was a hot Dominican with tattoos that did Incalls.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape