Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20456

    BB: Eileena

    I recently stopped in to BB and was fortunate to get Eileena. She is an absolute stunningly beautiful Asian who is proportionately big "North of the Border".

    I took the 1 hour session. TS was outstanding and everything was perfect. I shall definitely return.

    Be safe.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...-team/18352115

  2. #20455

    My soothing touch

    Stopped by my soothing touch the other day to get a decent massage and simple extra. Massage was good, extra was great. What was no okay was the fact that she left the door open with me on my back as she walked another costumer by, in plain view. No towel to cover up either. Just not okay in my books.

  3. #20454

    Altamonte Springs / Longwood / Lake Mary area

    Hello, I usually frequent IT on 17-92 and Magic on 436 and both of those places are great but I'm looking for a new place in the area that will be the most bang for the buck. I'm usually only looking for BBBJ and an decent hour rub vs the typical handshake. You can drop suggestions in here or DM. I know there are places outside of this area but trying to find something fairly nearby. Thanks.

  4. #20453

    Disappointing

    I dreamed I needed a massage and that I was out in Clermont. I found the Elegant Massage on Citrus Tower. I was greeted by a receptionist inside the door. She was friendly and set me up in a massage room. The massage therapist entered after a few minutes. She was an older woman, probably in her 50's. She did not speak English very well, although she did speak some. She gave an average massage. I tried a little roaming, but she kept moving out of reach. After I turned over she gave a foot massage and said we were done. I asked for more, but she said we were done. I left disappointed. There were absolutely no extras. I won't be back.

    Tommy.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...rmont/17822175

  5. #20452

    First time

    So I've been on here and reading for a month now and I'm in need of a good body rub and want to know if I should go to CB and how it works. Just lie and say I've been here before do I go through the front door? Advice please!

  6. #20451
    Do you have a picture and / or link to her ad?

    Quote Originally Posted by BeardedBeast  [View Original Post]
    Longtime monger, first time poster. Visited Alyssa at her incall in Lake Mary the other day. I can agree with everyone on her losing weight, I don't know if she could get any skinnier. The massage was legit and I left feeling actually quite good. Paid the extra. 5 tip and she gave a nice BBBJTC with her top pulled down, but she worked for that tip. Overall I would go back if she was to put on a little more weight, too skinny for me, but YMMV.

  7. #20450

    Alyssa

    Longtime monger, first time poster. Visited Alyssa at her incall in Lake Mary the other day. I can agree with everyone on her losing weight, I don't know if she could get any skinnier. The massage was legit and I left feeling actually quite good. Paid the extra. 5 tip and she gave a nice BBBJTC with her top pulled down, but she worked for that tip. Overall I would go back if she was to put on a little more weight, too skinny for me, but YMMV.

  8. #20449

    Here here

    Quote Originally Posted by Gentleman100  [View Original Post]
    We all know why we go to AMPs, but I prefer the premium AMPs. These places are well-reviewed and provide service that makes me want to come back. Besides the outstanding service, there are little things that give me clues that it will be a great experience, and more to come.

    Clues:

    1. The inside is immaculately clean: no obvious dust and no cooking smells.

    2. Hostess or therapist offers you a bottle or cup of water, piece of candy, or similar.

    3. Therapist helps you get dressed.

    4. Therapist pays attention to your requests and shows that she cares about your happiness.

    5. The therapist you ask for is the one you get: no bait & switch (bringing a good looking girl to take you to the room, then Big Edna does the actual massage).

    YMMV with all places, but I always make sure that I take my manners with me and treat the ladies with respect. Their job is not easy, so I want to make sure they can do their job easier for me.

    Be safe.
    Well said.

  9. #20448
    Yes that's correct. A bit steep but totally worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sillyolman  [View Original Post]
    So the overall damage was 80/160 = 240 total?

  10. #20447
    Strictly Asian at both.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheBizz  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the replies.

    I am going to check out CB first and BB next time I'm in Orlando. I wish I could go to both, just don't want to blow an extra $$. 4.

    As I've been reading, it appears girls start at BB then go to CB if they last?

    Is this generally a Chinese shop or a mixture of races?

    Thanks again.

    Bizz.

  11. #20446

    Cb & bb

    Thanks for the replies.

    I am going to check out CB first and BB next time I'm in Orlando. I wish I could go to both, just don't want to blow an extra $$. 4.

    As I've been reading, it appears girls start at BB then go to CB if they last?

    Is this generally a Chinese shop or a mixture of races?

    Thanks again.

    Bizz.

  12. #20445

    Just a quick follow up

    Quote Originally Posted by Ramjj2015  [View Original Post]
    Yes sir. That is her. Was a girl named snow and her a few months back. I'll text her tomorow and report back.
    No responses to my text. Not sure what going on. If anyone has any luck let us know.

  13. #20444

    Both

    Quote Originally Posted by GtpBill  [View Original Post]
    You can't go wrong both places are owned by the same owner. They both offer the same dreams and both have the hottest AMP providers 8 n the area. I personally go to bb more than cb. As far as providers go it really doesn't matter who you get they all are a 9-10 for looks and offer a great time.
    Both places are wonderful. Each have their own pluses. I go to BB early in the am when I am in town and the girls are typically at the counter preparing breakfast. Like a lineup of angels. I've had great sessions at CB and I always think about Sarah calling me her dirty b* in my ear. Both places are great. Almost to the point where I do not see any other type of providers in MCO. I. e. No phone calls, no being stood up, no double booking. The list goes on.

  14. #20443

    Tough to compare to Empire

    Quote Originally Posted by Chimpira  [View Original Post]
    Carved out some time this evening and hit up BB. Discrete entrance, lots of parking. The talent at this place is top notch. I had Tiffany, she was a 8, as I was walking out I saw at least two 9's and a 10. All Chinese and all hot. This place rivals Empire in Honolulu, I am now spoiled and have to go back to my lackluster AMPs in the north. I expected price to be steep so was prepared, menu is wide open. . 8 door and yes 2 for the main course. Don't expect a LMT job on the muscles.
    Although BB is great, the empire comparison is a stretch. More like Roses but more dependable, and not full of stunners like century center!

  15. #20442

    Why I Like Premium AMPs

    We all know why we go to AMPs, but I prefer the premium AMPs. These places are well-reviewed and provide service that makes me want to come back. Besides the outstanding service, there are little things that give me clues that it will be a great experience, and more to come.

    Clues:

    1. The inside is immaculately clean: no obvious dust and no cooking smells.

    2. Hostess or therapist offers you a bottle or cup of water, piece of candy, or similar.

    3. Therapist helps you get dressed.

    4. Therapist pays attention to your requests and shows that she cares about your happiness.

    5. The therapist you ask for is the one you get: no bait & switch (bringing a good looking girl to take you to the room, then Big Edna does the actual massage).

    YMMV with all places, but I always make sure that I take my manners with me and treat the ladies with respect. Their job is not easy, so I want to make sure they can do their job easier for me.

    Be safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape