Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5002
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyboy  [View Original Post]
    Maybe it just me, but $180 for F / S in a Massage Parlor is too much. We need to keep the rates down so these women don't start expecting too much. For that price you can get a 9/10 woman almost anywhere online at least for a short time. Why pay that much for an old Asian Massage Parlor woman who is probably average looking?
    She was 28 and very pretty so I'd rate her a 7 or 8 out of 10 easily. I left content and that's all I'm really concerned with to be honest, though. Now you know info about these places and it's your choice to follow it up or not.

  2. #5001
    Quote Originally Posted by IvyLeaf  [View Original Post]
    WTF. Just looked it up and the spot looks like a normal house.
    It basically is a normal house converted to be a massage parlor. The same goes for Osaka though, so I guess it's not too outlandish.

  3. #5000
    Quote Originally Posted by WeBeBeast  [View Original Post]
    It was 180. I thought the forum used the $. ## system where the dollar sign represent hundreds and after the decimal represents the tens and ones place. It was for FS.
    Maybe it just me, but $180 for F / S in a Massage Parlor is too much. We need to keep the rates down so these women don't start expecting too much. For that price you can get a 9/10 woman almost anywhere online at least for a short time. Why pay that much for an old Asian Massage Parlor woman who is probably average looking?

  4. #4999
    Quote Originally Posted by WeBeBeast  [View Original Post]
    Bayside is probably a place that will give you more the more you go.
    WTF. Just looked it up and the spot looks like a normal house.

  5. #4998
    Quote Originally Posted by Honeyboy  [View Original Post]
    Is the $80 tip for HJ onl.
    It was 180. I thought the forum used the $. ## system where the dollar sign represent hundreds and after the decimal represents the tens and ones place. It was for FS.

  6. #4997
    Quote Originally Posted by WeBeBeast  [View Original Post]
    Met a girl at Osaka's one night a couple weeks ago that did CFS. She didn't look dressed to do it (tights, shorts over tights, tight bra, and blouse over bra) but it ended up happening. Went from cg, to acg, to rcg, to mish, and finished with doggie. The room has a huge mirror on the wall that faces the head of the massage table, allowing for some pretty unwanted self-reflection as I could only see myself during doggie. She had a pretty face with an average Asian build and was only 28 years old. She gave me her cell phone number to make further appointments with her and we then met up at Bayside Spa a week or two later. Bayside Spa definitely has a different vibe. I was greeted at the door by a cute asian woman that was essentially wearing a club dress or lingerie night gown and the woman I had seen at Osaka later greeted me with similar attire.

    At Bayside, we went straight to it and it almost had more of an escort vibe this time around. Multiple positions like before, but finished instead with a BBBJCIM and DATY and DFK was allowed this time as well. Sadly, the girl is moving out of SD today so no info I give about her can really be useful here.

    If anything, I guess I can put Osaka and Bayside back on the table of acceptable places to go for extras, though the house fees and expected tip of both places is pretty expensive. . 6 for hhr and $ for hr at Osaka and. 5 for hhr and. 7 for hr at Bayside, with $. 8 tip at Osaka and $$ tip at Bayside. You could probably negotiate for lower but I'm not the type to do so and I left content regardless, having gotten more than most escort sessions I've had for about the same price. Bayside is probably a place that will give you more the more you go.
    Is the $80 tip for HJ onl.

  7. #4996

    Bayside Spa / Osaka

    Met a girl at Osaka's one night a couple weeks ago that did CFS. She didn't look dressed to do it (tights, shorts over tights, tight bra, and blouse over bra) but it ended up happening. Went from cg, to acg, to rcg, to mish, and finished with doggie. The room has a huge mirror on the wall that faces the head of the massage table, allowing for some pretty unwanted self-reflection as I could only see myself during doggie. She had a pretty face with an average Asian build and was only 28 years old. She gave me her cell phone number to make further appointments with her and we then met up at Bayside Spa a week or two later. Bayside Spa definitely has a different vibe. I was greeted at the door by a cute asian woman that was essentially wearing a club dress or lingerie night gown and the woman I had seen at Osaka later greeted me with similar attire.

    At Bayside, we went straight to it and it almost had more of an escort vibe this time around. Multiple positions like before, but finished instead with a BBBJCIM and DATY and DFK was allowed this time as well. Sadly, the girl is moving out of SD today so no info I give about her can really be useful here.

    If anything, I guess I can put Osaka and Bayside back on the table of acceptable places to go for extras, though the house fees and expected tip of both places is pretty expensive. . 6 for hhr and $ for hr at Osaka and. 5 for hhr and. 7 for hr at Bayside, with $. 8 tip at Osaka and $$ tip at Bayside. You could probably negotiate for lower but I'm not the type to do so and I left content regardless, having gotten more than most escort sessions I've had for about the same price. Bayside is probably a place that will give you more the more you go.

  8. #4995
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyMrDj  [View Original Post]
    From reviews on Rmaps this place is pretty much legit YMMV.
    I don't have a premium account at are maps, so can't see reviews and stuff there.

  9. #4994
    Quote Originally Posted by HeyMrDj  [View Original Post]
    From reviews on Rmaps this place is pretty much legit YMMV.
    I went there a few times, maybe 3 years back. Great massages at that time, but strictly self-service at the end. Appears they may have loosened up a bit.

  10. #4993

    Chi Energy Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyration  [View Original Post]
    I asked, I guess nobody tried, so I went. The girls are not the girls in the ad, they claim the girl in the ad only works weekend and her name is Maya, anyway, I went, I got a girl named Wendy, she gave an ok massage, out of the 90 minutes she spent 15 minutes on my thighs after the flip. Was really strange than she told me I had 5 minutes left and if I wanted anything else worked on, I told her my pecks, so she worked on my pecks, than she tells me, ok time is up, there was no teasing of any kind and no exploring of any sort, after she tells me time is up, she starts giggling and asks if I want Jr worked on, I looked at her like really?? The whole massage was a sob story of her life, how she is from LA and she moved here 2 months ago and has no friends and never been to the beach and yadda yadda yadda, at this point Jr is asleep and doesn't want to play but I asked, how much, she replied girls here get 60, I told ok no thank you.

    Total damage for me was 90 for a 90 min massage and 20 for tips.

    I won't be repeating.

    Oh I forgot, the girl wasn't bad looking, she was younger, maybe mid 20, usual typical Asian, not much of boobs nor ass. Just wasn't interested.
    From reviews on Rmaps this place is pretty much legit YMMV.

  11. #4992

    Chi spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Gyration  [View Original Post]
    http://sandiego.backpage.com/Therape...ls-22/23798200

    Has anybody tried this place? Are the pictures in the ad accurate? What kind of extras?

    Thanks.
    I asked, I guess nobody tried, so I went. The girls are not the girls in the ad, they claim the girl in the ad only works weekend and her name is Maya, anyway, I went, I got a girl named Wendy, she gave an ok massage, out of the 90 minutes she spent 15 minutes on my thighs after the flip. Was really strange than she told me I had 5 minutes left and if I wanted anything else worked on, I told her my pecks, so she worked on my pecks, than she tells me, ok time is up, there was no teasing of any kind and no exploring of any sort, after she tells me time is up, she starts giggling and asks if I want Jr worked on, I looked at her like really?? The whole massage was a sob story of her life, how she is from LA and she moved here 2 months ago and has no friends and never been to the beach and yadda yadda yadda, at this point Jr is asleep and doesn't want to play but I asked, how much, she replied girls here get 60, I told ok no thank you.

    Total damage for me was 90 for a 90 min massage and 20 for tips.

    I won't be repeating.

    Oh I forgot, the girl wasn't bad looking, she was younger, maybe mid 20, usual typical Asian, not much of boobs nor ass. Just wasn't interested.

  12. #4991
    Quote Originally Posted by OccasionalAmp  [View Original Post]
    Will be in RB later this week. In searching I saw some 3-4 month old RB reviews. Any updates? Both of the ones on Bernardo Center Dr will be convenient. Or should a visitor just drive to Z and see Eva since she's reviewed so well here? HE / HJ only, no FS.

    Also is 40/40 your code for. 4 for house and. 4 for HE?

    OA.
    I had a good massage with a nice HE at H'Z Body Therapy in RB. It has been several months but it was a good one. But it would be real hard to beat Eva at Z though it's a bit of a drive.

  13. #4990

    RB update?

    Will be in RB later this week. In searching I saw some 3-4 month old RB reviews. Any updates? Both of the ones on Bernardo Center Dr will be convenient. Or should a visitor just drive to Z and see Eva since she's reviewed so well here? HE / HJ only, no FS.

    Also is 40/40 your code for. 4 for house and. 4 for HE?

    OA.

  14. #4989

    The No-Name AMP on University Ave

    Quote Originally Posted by SeekingSex  [View Original Post]
    Tennis Nut,

    The ad in CJ's post say that the AMP is on University while your posting says it is on El Cajon. Was it a typo on your part?

    Thanks.
    Ooops, my mistake. It's on University Ave. Thanks for catching this goof.

  15. #4988

    Re: LH Foot Care

    So far as LH its a tease shop at best, good massage but no extras to be had there, unless you spend a lot of time developing one of the girls. I had one there who would tease and rub all around, but wouldn't ever do the deed. When she moved up on Convoy to Rose she would do it there no problem. I think the owners at LH aren't allowing the girls to perform extras, they don't want the heat. But the one I cultivated for over a year still wouldn't do it and they are right down the street from me. So far as BJ's CBJ's etc, there are literally a plethora if you just go back a few pages and read up on the shops, you can learn where you would prefer to try. My rub and tug shop that I enjoy is in Nat'l City but there they don't do BJ's or FS, just a good HJ and massage, which is usually what I'm after anyway.

    Quote Originally Posted by Djhinsd  [View Original Post]
    Hey. I'm fairly new to SD and new to the hobby. I have two questions and hopefully this is the proper place to put them.

    First: Does anyone have any information on LH Foot Care & Massage on Linda Vista Rd? It's got quite a few reviews on Rubmaps, but I'm not currently a member there.

    Second: I know this is a general one, but can anyone point me in the direction of a place known to offer BJ's? CBJ is fine with me. Almost anywhere in San Diego would work. Thanks a lot! I look forward to a great time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape