Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15544

    Lexi

    Finally I had my dream. Texted lexi she responded quickly was able to meet up. Bk after the turnpike. Was in the parking lot and she came up and got right in. OMG. Good chick and showered and smelled great. Fell asleep and it started. It was a CBJ but couldn't tell. It was amazing. Woke from my dream happy. Will have to dream again with her.

    Porky out.

  2. #15543
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #15542

    Well all this talk

    About the Bottomless throat legend makes me want to pick her up and as soon as I hit the lovely trail off the 528 there she is crossing the streets to arrive at the BK so I do a quick right and wait for her in the parking lot as soon as she sees me she smiles at me and already knew who I was. I go way back with this wonderful piece of ass. She gets in and off we go. I'm sure everyone knows about her wonderful skills already so all I can say is I face fucked the shit out of her LOL and glazed her throat. Will pick her up anytime. Safe mongering brothers.

    -BMM.

  4. #15541

    Shannon

    Thanks chriss5 for hooking me up with shannon. No drama good head game cool chick.

  5. #15540
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Green Eyed Jessica on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightowl21  [View Original Post]
    I thought that was Blue Eyed Jessica. Not to be confused with Big Leg Jessica. Isn't Green Eyed Jessica a Latina, I think C5 did a report on her a few days ago with a pic included. I have seen the Latina Jessica several times. Just not worth it to me. Swore never again, then the last time I saw her, she was literally wearing a Hooters outfit, couldn't resist, she looked incredibly sexy. That didn't last long. After a few minutes, always starts bitching and rushing. After the last time, NEVER AGAIN. YMMV, but I doubt it unless you are really quick or overpay. Good luck and stay safe.
    As always YMMV brother. I've personally enjoyed all my dreams with her. She's a dear friend of C5.

  6. #15539
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Kevon on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailHunter  [View Original Post]
    " A trail legend in my book " . Kevon aka The Bottomless Throat is DEFINITELY a Trail Legend! BRO am I wrong?

    TH.
    Deep throat QUEEN!! Best of the best!!

    C5.

  7. #15538

    Trail Legends

    Quote Originally Posted by ColeGatz1  [View Original Post]
    Yellow Gents, took a little nap on PT with Kevon a few days ago. Haven't seen this chick in a while (variety is the spice of life no?) and almost forgot about her 'specialty'.

    Endless dt and doesn't miss a drop! Woke up light headed and barely made it home after the dream haha!

    Kevon is a cool chick with standard donations. A trail legend in my book.

    Happy Hunting Gents!

    -CG1.
    " A trail legend in my book " . Kevon aka The Bottomless Throat is DEFINITELY a Trail Legend! BRO am I wrong?

    TH.

  8. #15537

    Angel. Just another WSW trying to pay for her room

    Time for another nice drive down obt looking for a petite WSW, that is my thing. Saw a blonde petite WSW near the temptations club and did a slow pass by on the side street. She was a little rough looking so pass. Headed way south and saw a HSW at Sunoco, pass. Saw Jessica at Wawa / Best Buy, pass. Saw Kevon at Sams, pass again. Was looking for new faces. Did a you-turn back up north. Spot a WSW on the sidewalk in front of Wendys across from WaWa. Pulled into the parking space right behind her. A few minutes pass by because she was still deciding whether to approach. I knew she was a Streetwalker because she would walk back and forth in both directions like she had nowhere to go. And the damn bus stop was way way down the sidewalk. I flipped my lights like I was ready to go and she finally approach. Turn out she is not new to the scene, just new to me. A shoulder-length brunette wearing jeans and a jacket, looked younger from afar, but older when I got close. Face was okay, no signs of candy. Yes, she is a thirtysomething and said her name was angel. Quick chit-chat and off to a BBBJWspit road head around the neighborhood in the back of royal hotel. Cost for. 30 chocolates. Got digit and she said she wants business. She was staying with a friend at the weekly rental hotel. Her friend doesn't party. Anyhow, a BJ is better than no BJ.

  9. #15536

    Green eyed Jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Scooped up my old friend green eyed Jessica tonight in the old quadrant. Its been a minute since I've actually dreamed with her but she was looking fine as fuck tonight and I had to have this sweet pussy! Jessica has put on a few pounds which looks good on her. Those few pounds went straight to her ass and hips! Took her to a safe spot for some BBBJ and CFS and her pussy is super tight! Thought I was going to have to get some lube but finally got it in.

    Head game is very good and those sparkling green eyes of hers with that pretty face and soft Lip's made me nut fast and hard! I've missed hanging out with her and after the very good performance she gave me tonight, I must put her back in my regular rotation!!

    If you see this chick pick her up.

    Senior Members can PM for digit's. She has a new phone and is looking to meet new friends asap.

    C5.
    Damn She looks like a good time!

  10. #15535

    2 Jessicas

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Scooped up my old friend green eyed Jessica tonight in the old quadrant. Its been a minute since I've actually dreamed with her but she was looking fine as fuck tonight and I had to have this sweet pussy! Jessica has put on a few pounds which looks good on her. Those few pounds went straight to her ass and hips! Took her to a safe spot for some BBBJ and CFS and her pussy is super tight! Thought I was going to have to get some lube but finally got it in.

    Head game is very good and those sparkling green eyes of hers with that pretty face and soft Lip's made me nut fast and hard! I've missed hanging out with her and after the very good performance she gave me tonight, I must put her back in my regular rotation!!

    If you see this chick pick her up.

    Senior Members can PM for digit's. She has a new phone and is looking to meet new friends asap.

    C5.
    I thought that was Blue Eyed Jessica. Not to be confused with Big Leg Jessica. Isn't Green Eyed Jessica a Latina, I think C5 did a report on her a few days ago with a pic included. I have seen the Latina Jessica several times. Just not worth it to me. Swore never again, then the last time I saw her, she was literally wearing a Hooters outfit, couldn't resist, she looked incredibly sexy. That didn't last long. After a few minutes, always starts bitching and rushing. After the last time, NEVER AGAIN. YMMV, but I doubt it unless you are really quick or overpay. Good luck and stay safe.

  11. #15534

    Assessing a situation

    Just now (noonish) on OBT walking from 7/11 towards Wendys saw a potential WSW darker hair, dark multi colored yoga pants carrying a teddy bear and flowers.

    Any idea or intel on this cutie? Traffic didn't allow for the approach and lost her on the turn.

    Any info either public in a DM would be appreciated.

  12. #15533

    Kev

    Yellow Gents, took a little nap on PT with Kevon a few days ago. Haven't seen this chick in a while (variety is the spice of life no?) and almost forgot about her 'specialty'.

    Endless dt and doesn't miss a drop! Woke up light headed and barely made it home after the dream haha!

    Kevon is a cool chick with standard donations. A trail legend in my book.

    Happy Hunting Gents!

    -CG1.

  13. #15532

    BSW Convention Last Night

    There were 6 BSW all at the 7/11 at 39th last night at 7 pm. I went in to use restroom and it was like a celebrity leaving a nightclub trying to get back in to my car. They all ran up to me and followed me to my car offering services. I have rarely seen that many SW in one place at one time out in the open before. They didn't care who saw them, they must be visiting from a neighboring area because I had never seen any one of them before. I believe most were staying at the Melody. Was like a BSW / Ho Convention going on.

    Word of wisdom - be careful of any BSW you see on Nash in the 43rd to 45th Street area, you may get more then you bargained for as many of them have a stick shift attached!

    Along with all the regular BSW in the 39 - 45 street area last night, I saw HSW Jenny running up and down the street in that same area over the past week or so. I hadn't seen her out for about 2 months prior. I didn't see her name listed on the Visitors List at Uncles LEO's Holiday Camp during that time so thought she had left the area. I didn't partake as she is still on my Do Not Pickup List from a previous encounter. She always runs to my car but I don't let her in or even speak to her. I like to make her run from street to street thinking she is getting in. I do miss getting her .3 FS sometimes, but there are so many others out there, I just keep passing her by.

    Also, does anyone know where Jan / JJ disappeared to? I saw her briefly in the 40's after her extended Vacation but she didn't last long out there.

    Of course this was all a dream and I won't remember any of this in the morning.
    Grain 56

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    C'Mon. Man!
    Quote Originally Posted by Semione  [View Original Post]
    Are there any BSW on the track? Will be visiting in a couple of weeks and am interested to know. Thanks.

  14. #15531
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Marian on Paradise Trail

    Makes love to you're dick with her tongue and mouth. Kind of elusive, but one of the best of the best.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170216_102701.jpg‎   IMG_20170216_102840.jpg‎   IMG_20161231_170609.jpg‎  

  15. #15530
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Green Eyed Jessica on Paradise Trail

    Scooped up my old friend green eyed Jessica tonight in the old quadrant. Its been a minute since I've actually dreamed with her but she was looking fine as fuck tonight and I had to have this sweet pussy! Jessica has put on a few pounds which looks good on her. Those few pounds went straight to her ass and hips! Took her to a safe spot for some BBBJ and CFS and her pussy is super tight! Thought I was going to have to get some lube but finally got it in.

    Head game is very good and those sparkling green eyes of hers with that pretty face and soft Lip's made me nut fast and hard! I've missed hanging out with her and after the very good performance she gave me tonight, I must put her back in my regular rotation!!

    If you see this chick pick her up.

    Senior Members can PM for digit's. She has a new phone and is looking to meet new friends asap.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20170216_003731.jpg‎   IMG_20170216_003833.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape