Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 14,821 to 14,835 of 30759
-
02-14-17 16:37 #15939Senior Member

Posts: 301$$
Ok. I thought it was 2 for HJ. Yikes.
Originally Posted by Poiuy2
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-17 14:20 #15938Senior Member

Posts: 67Didn't realize it was the same one.
Thanks for the info. Didn't realize it was the same one. On my list to check out.
Originally Posted by Dacalano
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-17 11:16 #15937Senior Member

Posts: 372She quoted me the std damage, but was finishing up her rags. No table shower there if that's important, but there is a queen sized bed.
Originally Posted by JusRushem
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-17 07:07 #15936Senior Member

Posts: 301$$
How much for FS??
Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-17 03:41 #15935Senior Member

Posts: 103May
Definitely no roaming. At least my experience. I've seen her several times and never got to do more than rub her ass over the clothes. But. Pretty good massage and HE IMO.
Originally Posted by StillNotAPlaya
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-17 02:54 #15934Senior Member

Posts: 372That's not her in the pics. Her tits are bigger and I thought she was cuter. Her body is similar. Kind of thicker body, but skinny legs / calves.
Originally Posted by HawaiiGuy23
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-17 02:50 #15933Senior Member

Posts: 4780The ad
Talk about being direct and to the point!
Originally Posted by Dacalano
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-17 02:30 #15932Senior Member

Posts: 171
Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Poiuy2
[View Original Post]
She's been around for awhile ,here is a link to her ad on backpage http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...11&oid=5763678.
Originally Posted by Russo
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-17 22:41 #15931Senior Member

Posts: 358O. O
Fuck! Is that what today was?! Then you're probably right. LOL!
Originally Posted by HappySeeker8
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-17 22:35 #15930Senior Member

Posts: 162I'm going to have to say NO. That is not her in the picture but she does resemble her (somewhat). Although in the other ad on CL that is her not showing her face. I may not be a senior but I would say she is my ATF. If you do try, please report. I am going to do the same next week when I see her. .
Originally Posted by HawaiiGuy23
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-17 22:12 #15929Senior Member

Posts: 516Both have public school children? Teacher institute day. No school!
Originally Posted by NightWing24
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-17 22:09 #15928Senior Member

Posts: 358Double Fail.
Must not be my day today. Called both of my AMP ATF's after work and they're both off, what are the chances. Guess the silver lining is that I'll be fully loaded later this week.
-
02-13-17 19:39 #15927Regular Member

Posts: 6It was a month or so, but I think she does. I don't remember exactly if it was dfk but she does kiss and it was well worth it. Try her out and I don't think you'll be disappointed.
Originally Posted by Ck813
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-17 17:47 #15926Senior Member

Posts: 49Mia. Miaa
Yeah pic is accurate, not a spinner but just enough cushion that I like. Height maybe about 5'3", 5'4". I'm a bad judge at weight but I don't think she is above 115-120 lbs. Again, I think she is cute but that's my own opinion.
Originally Posted by HawaiiGuy23
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-17 15:28 #15925Senior Member

Posts: 67Thanks for the report. Is the picture accurate? Height? Weight? Looks?
Originally Posted by HawaiiStyle
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





