Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32193
    I forgot to mention, that while I was on Conkling today I saw an unmarked chevy impala uncle car driving around the area.

  2. #32192

    Allison

    I had a bad experience off of BP which I posted about in that thread. The only good part about it was that the notel was located in east Baltimore. It was right around the corner form Conkling, I had been trying to find this place for a while and finally did and saw a couple of girls that just had to be WSWs out. I wanted to scoop up one but she started walking with some guy. I decided to swing pass Wilkens before heading home, saw a girl standing and pulled over. She said her name was Allison. She wanted. 30 for BJ but I was not paying that. Sucked a long time, pretty good BBBJ, so I gave her a reward right in her mouth.

  3. #32191

    Amber / Anna

    Just had a dream about her. She was on F-haven brown pants and hood up. I reconized her from prior reviews. Made the scoop and off we went, I was short on time so no for the normal donation. I will say she's got some nice bags, and the ass isn't bad either. She worked at it for a long time finally getting me there. I felt sorry for making her do 30 mins of hard labor. But I litterly dropped a date at the top of the hill. I'm normally a cheap bastard but I,want to keep on her good side so I matched the donation with a tip. She has a great personlity. Those trusted CONTRIBUTORS I do have didgets. Oh and sorry about my grammar.

  4. #32190
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnHancock1  [View Original Post]
    Can any of you tell me the locations where your SW are? You can pm me if you like and I'll return the favor anything you're in Richmond. Thanks.
    Sent you PM, good luck and enjoy your visit to Baltimore.

  5. #32189

    Punk rocker Heather

    Met up with my ATF Heather this morning. Good BBBJCIM. Awesome ass with dark pussy. This girl is hot. Usually walking around Brunswick.

  6. #32188

    Terri

    Drove up Wilkins this morning and spotted Terri on Payson. Goodness, what happened to her? She looked pretty messed up. She was definitely on her Meds when I drove past because she was stumbling around and wasn't paying attention to nothing, even when I pulled up right next to her. She also has, what looks like, numerous pick marks on her face (which she didn't have just a few months ago). Unless she was in some type of accident that I don't know about, she appears to be going downhill.

    Very sad, because she had good mic skills and the cutest little azz.

    Sammy.

  7. #32187

    She's hanging with Cream

    Quote Originally Posted by MdCurious2  [View Original Post]
    She's just getting back from a short paid free vacation. MDC.
    I believe she's sharing a room with Cream, who also gained a bit of weight since last year. Might see if they'll do a double date.

    Sammy.

  8. #32186

    BP and Fairhaven, any pregnant?

    Any of you folks know of some pregnant girls that are around? If you got numbers or sightings please drop me a line.

    Been seeing a lot of le cruising around the circles as of late in BP. Not as much down Fairhaven though. Girls are telling me about how often they end up scattering for an hour or so before returning to Potomac. Even seen some le foot traffic along BP if you're there early enough. Be safe out there guys.

  9. #32185

    Tasha

    Quote Originally Posted by dagame  [View Original Post]
    omg tell me it's not true why am i hearing that sweet redhead tasha passed away. Tell me it's not true what happened anybody know anything about this?
    not this tasha i hope?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails coxon.jpg‎  

  10. #32184

    Heading to Baltimore this morning for work

    Can any of you tell me the locations where your SW are? You can pm me if you like and I'll return the favor anything you're in Richmond. Thanks.

  11. #32183

    Heavier shots are recent

    Quote Originally Posted by PellyMason  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't have guessed from some of those pics except maybe for tattoos. She looks so different with few lbs on. I don't think the heavier shots are recent. Correct?
    She's just getting back from a short paid free vacation. MDC.

  12. #32182
    Quote Originally Posted by Crg3400  [View Original Post]
    She also has the prettiest pussy out there.
    Yes, nice cootchie, but look at the arms. Wow! Scary! What the heck are those holes in her arms? Brrrrrrr, gives me the shivers.

  13. #32181
    Quote Originally Posted by TooLong  [View Original Post]
    I played the end 3 times and still could not understand what she was saying. It must be that Baltimore accent. LOL!
    When I was with her a few years back, couldn't understand one word she said. She had just gotten her tongue pierced. I passed on the BJ since she was still bleeding.

  14. #32180

    Re: hanna

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    I use to see one named Hanna back in the day from the eastside. Curious if its the same one. If you or anyone has details on how I can get up with her or digits. Please let a raBBit know.

    raBBit
    She said she was outdoors, no phone. Said she didn't like the south side of town. But didn't know that until she tried it. Tried to get me to take her to the other side of town but I had other plans. If I see her again I would definitely repeat. She was fun.

  15. #32179

    Damn

    That's looks nice enough to eat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crg3400  [View Original Post]
    She also has the prettiest pussy out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape