Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32182
    Quote Originally Posted by Crg3400  [View Original Post]
    She also has the prettiest pussy out there.
    Yes, nice cootchie, but look at the arms. Wow! Scary! What the heck are those holes in her arms? Brrrrrrr, gives me the shivers.

  2. #32181
    Quote Originally Posted by TooLong  [View Original Post]
    I played the end 3 times and still could not understand what she was saying. It must be that Baltimore accent. LOL!
    When I was with her a few years back, couldn't understand one word she said. She had just gotten her tongue pierced. I passed on the BJ since she was still bleeding.

  3. #32180

    Re: hanna

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    I use to see one named Hanna back in the day from the eastside. Curious if its the same one. If you or anyone has details on how I can get up with her or digits. Please let a raBBit know.

    raBBit
    She said she was outdoors, no phone. Said she didn't like the south side of town. But didn't know that until she tried it. Tried to get me to take her to the other side of town but I had other plans. If I see her again I would definitely repeat. She was fun.

  4. #32179

    Damn

    That's looks nice enough to eat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crg3400  [View Original Post]
    She also has the prettiest pussy out there.

  5. #32178

    re: Bubbles

    I saw her out earlier. I couldn't do anything cause I was already heading somewhere. But something about her kissing me on my forehead telling me to remember to come back, I can't get sweet her off my mind. Anyone got info on where I can find her, let a raBBit know.

  6. #32177

    re: Krystal

    Quote Originally Posted by Crg3400  [View Original Post]
    She also has the prettiest pussy out there.
    Yes, raBBit likes.

  7. #32176
    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    Going thru the circle last night I saw Krystal. The skinny Krystal with the long dark hair that dresses like a boy. She is such a nice person and when she gets to know you she's even is funny. I spite of the battle scares from her injecting "instant gratification", she has a gorgeous model body and her hygiene is always on point. It's just one thing that I don't like about her is that her "love box" is tight as ant pussy and I can't penetrate her walls without causing her great discomfort. So I just settle for her Oustanding bbbcim. She takes her time while I play with her box and she is one of the best ones out there. I can be long winded and even with her, but it's exstacy from the time she start to her finishing. Easily a GFE. If you don't know her, and you saw her you would probably do like I did and skipped right on pass her because of the way she dresses in those baggy boy clothes. But, especially with this one, you can't tell a book by its cover. Treat yourself and don't get turned off by her docile personality. She will warm up after she knows you. Peace.
    She also has the prettiest pussy out there.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0419[1].jpg‎   IMG_0413.jpg‎  

  8. #32175

    Say What?

    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    Well fellas this has become a oldie but goodie for me now but enjoy the skills of Miss Kandii. I just love the way her bbj and that good ass pXXXy feel.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1588/wi...king-dick.html
    I played the end 3 times and still could not understand what she was saying. It must be that Baltimore accent. LOL!

  9. #32174
    Quote Originally Posted by Playboy69  [View Original Post]
    Some know her as Meghan and others know her as Jalin. She my might have other names too.
    I wouldn't have guessed from some of those pics except maybe for tattoos. She looks so different with few lbs on. I don't think the heavier shots are recent. Correct?

  10. #32173
    Quote Originally Posted by CashOut  [View Original Post]
    Well fellas this has become a oldie but goodie for me now but enjoy the skills of Miss Kandii. I just love the way her bbj and that good ass pXXXy feel.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1588/wi...king-dick.html
    These videos of Kandii will never get old. I don't venture in the SW scene too much anymore but she sure could change my mind.

  11. #32172

    Miss Very Sweet Kandii

    Well fellas this has become a oldie but goodie for me now but enjoy the skills of Miss Kandii. I just love the way her bbj and that good ass pXXXy feel.

    http://www.ccptube.com/video/1588/wi...king-dick.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20160706_000158.jpg‎   20160706_000359.jpg‎  

  12. #32171

    Slim Pickings

    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Of Laurel is looking for daytime company. Nitetime is available upon request. PM me if you're interested.
    So sad, at this point there are only four verified providers in Laurel.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    Many mornings in my way to work I pass this one. Looks around late 20's to early 30's walking between Wiskey Bottom to Rt 32. Looks very clean. Almost TGTBT. Anyone got the 411 on her or seen her?
    raBBit
    And, apparently a hard to catch WSW.

  13. #32170

    She has a few names.

    Quote Originally Posted by MdCurious2  [View Original Post]
    She's has cashed out! I am sure some of you remember her from the summer time.

    http://maryland.backpage.com/WomenSe...nique/18507432
    Some know her as Meghan and others know her as Jalin. She my might have other names too.

  14. #32169
    Senior Member


    Posts: 208

    I'm humbled - -

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyTheWad  [View Original Post]
    Dude, I do not know your occupation, but you need to do some serious publishing LOL. Thanks amigo.
    No, I'm not a professional scribe.

    That said, with two completed Spec Scripts under my belt, it would be pretty awesome to be able to share my passion with the world someday. But I haven't the slightest clue as to how to go about doing so. LOL.

    As much as my scribbling had afforded me the necessary outlet, and salvation I might add, I feel doubly rewarded just to know that to certain degreed it has brought enjoyment to others as well - - can't ask for more than that, I reckon.

    Thanks broheim.

  15. #32168
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Krystal

    Going thru the circle last night I saw Krystal. The skinny Krystal with the long dark hair that dresses like a boy. She is such a nice person and when she gets to know you she's even is funny. I spite of the battle scares from her injecting "instant gratification", she has a gorgeous model body and her hygiene is always on point. It's just one thing that I don't like about her is that her "love box" is tight as ant pussy and I can't penetrate her walls without causing her great discomfort. So I just settle for her Oustanding bbbcim. She takes her time while I play with her box and she is one of the best ones out there. I can be long winded and even with her, but it's exstacy from the time she start to her finishing. Easily a GFE. If you don't know her, and you saw her you would probably do like I did and skipped right on pass her because of the way she dresses in those baggy boy clothes. But, especially with this one, you can't tell a book by its cover. Treat yourself and don't get turned off by her docile personality. She will warm up after she knows you. Peace.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape