Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,206 to 29,220 of 61398
-
02-15-17 16:46 #32193Senior Member

Posts: 38I forgot to mention, that while I was on Conkling today I saw an unmarked chevy impala uncle car driving around the area.
-
02-15-17 16:40 #32192Senior Member

Posts: 38Allison
I had a bad experience off of BP which I posted about in that thread. The only good part about it was that the notel was located in east Baltimore. It was right around the corner form Conkling, I had been trying to find this place for a while and finally did and saw a couple of girls that just had to be WSWs out. I wanted to scoop up one but she started walking with some guy. I decided to swing pass Wilkens before heading home, saw a girl standing and pulled over. She said her name was Allison. She wanted. 30 for BJ but I was not paying that. Sucked a long time, pretty good BBBJ, so I gave her a reward right in her mouth.
-
02-15-17 16:07 #32191Senior Member

Posts: 95Amber / Anna
Just had a dream about her. She was on F-haven brown pants and hood up. I reconized her from prior reviews. Made the scoop and off we went, I was short on time so no for the normal donation. I will say she's got some nice bags, and the ass isn't bad either. She worked at it for a long time finally getting me there. I felt sorry for making her do 30 mins of hard labor. But I litterly dropped a date at the top of the hill. I'm normally a cheap bastard but I,want to keep on her good side so I matched the donation with a tip. She has a great personlity. Those trusted CONTRIBUTORS I do have didgets. Oh and sorry about my grammar.
-
02-15-17 14:32 #32190Senior Member

Posts: 530Sent you PM, good luck and enjoy your visit to Baltimore.
Originally Posted by JohnHancock1
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-17 14:24 #32189Senior Member

Posts: 705Punk rocker Heather
Met up with my ATF Heather this morning. Good BBBJCIM. Awesome ass with dark pussy. This girl is hot. Usually walking around Brunswick.
-
02-15-17 14:15 #32188Senior Member

Posts: 205Terri
Drove up Wilkins this morning and spotted Terri on Payson. Goodness, what happened to her? She looked pretty messed up. She was definitely on her Meds when I drove past because she was stumbling around and wasn't paying attention to nothing, even when I pulled up right next to her. She also has, what looks like, numerous pick marks on her face (which she didn't have just a few months ago). Unless she was in some type of accident that I don't know about, she appears to be going downhill.
Very sad, because she had good mic skills and the cutest little azz.
Sammy.
-
02-15-17 13:49 #32187Senior Member

Posts: 205She's hanging with Cream
I believe she's sharing a room with Cream, who also gained a bit of weight since last year. Might see if they'll do a double date.
Originally Posted by MdCurious2
[View Original Post]
Sammy.
-
02-15-17 12:37 #32186Regular Member

Posts: 9BP and Fairhaven, any pregnant?
Any of you folks know of some pregnant girls that are around? If you got numbers or sightings please drop me a line.
Been seeing a lot of le cruising around the circles as of late in BP. Not as much down Fairhaven though. Girls are telling me about how often they end up scattering for an hour or so before returning to Potomac. Even seen some le foot traffic along BP if you're there early enough. Be safe out there guys.
-
02-15-17 10:12 #32185Regular Member

Posts: 1Tasha
not this tasha i hope?
Originally Posted by dagame
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-17 09:02 #32184Senior Member

Posts: 239Heading to Baltimore this morning for work
Can any of you tell me the locations where your SW are? You can pm me if you like and I'll return the favor anything you're in Richmond. Thanks.
-
02-15-17 07:58 #32183Senior Member

Posts: 213Heavier shots are recent
She's just getting back from a short paid free vacation. MDC.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-17 01:35 #32182Senior Member

Posts: 549Yes, nice cootchie, but look at the arms. Wow! Scary! What the heck are those holes in her arms? Brrrrrrr, gives me the shivers.
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-17 23:17 #32181Senior Member

Posts: 1474When I was with her a few years back, couldn't understand one word she said. She had just gotten her tongue pierced. I passed on the BJ since she was still bleeding.
Originally Posted by TooLong
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-17 22:58 #32180Senior Member

Posts: 92Re: hanna
She said she was outdoors, no phone. Said she didn't like the south side of town. But didn't know that until she tried it. Tried to get me to take her to the other side of town but I had other plans. If I see her again I would definitely repeat. She was fun.
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-17 22:11 #32179Senior Member

Posts: 47Damn
That's looks nice enough to eat.
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





