Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,221 to 29,235 of 61441
-
02-15-17 10:12 #32221Regular Member

Posts: 1Tasha
not this tasha i hope?
Originally Posted by dagame
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-17 09:02 #32220Senior Member

Posts: 239Heading to Baltimore this morning for work
Can any of you tell me the locations where your SW are? You can pm me if you like and I'll return the favor anything you're in Richmond. Thanks.
-
02-15-17 07:58 #32219Senior Member

Posts: 213Heavier shots are recent
She's just getting back from a short paid free vacation. MDC.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-17 01:35 #32218Senior Member

Posts: 550Yes, nice cootchie, but look at the arms. Wow! Scary! What the heck are those holes in her arms? Brrrrrrr, gives me the shivers.
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-17 23:17 #32217Senior Member

Posts: 1475When I was with her a few years back, couldn't understand one word she said. She had just gotten her tongue pierced. I passed on the BJ since she was still bleeding.
Originally Posted by TooLong
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-17 22:58 #32216Senior Member

Posts: 92Re: hanna
She said she was outdoors, no phone. Said she didn't like the south side of town. But didn't know that until she tried it. Tried to get me to take her to the other side of town but I had other plans. If I see her again I would definitely repeat. She was fun.
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-17 22:11 #32215Senior Member

Posts: 47Damn
That's looks nice enough to eat.
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-17 21:16 #32214Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Bubbles
I saw her out earlier. I couldn't do anything cause I was already heading somewhere. But something about her kissing me on my forehead telling me to remember to come back, I can't get sweet her off my mind. Anyone got info on where I can find her, let a raBBit know.
-
02-14-17 21:14 #32213Senior Member

Posts: 505re: Krystal
Yes, raBBit likes.
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-17 20:25 #32212Senior Member

Posts: 252She also has the prettiest pussy out there.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-17 20:01 #32211Senior Member

Posts: 406Say What?
I played the end 3 times and still could not understand what she was saying. It must be that Baltimore accent. LOL!
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-17 19:47 #32210Senior Member

Posts: 705I wouldn't have guessed from some of those pics except maybe for tattoos. She looks so different with few lbs on. I don't think the heavier shots are recent. Correct?
Originally Posted by Playboy69
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-17 19:38 #32209Senior Member

Posts: 79These videos of Kandii will never get old. I don't venture in the SW scene too much anymore but she sure could change my mind.
Originally Posted by CashOut
[View Original Post]
-
02-14-17 19:20 #32208Senior Member

Posts: 279Miss Very Sweet Kandii
Well fellas this has become a oldie but goodie for me now but enjoy the skills of Miss Kandii. I just love the way her bbj and that good ass pXXXy feel.
http://www.ccptube.com/video/1588/wi...king-dick.html
-
02-14-17 16:53 #32207Senior Member

Posts: 546Slim Pickings
So sad, at this point there are only four verified providers in Laurel.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
And, apparently a hard to catch WSW.
Originally Posted by Tbroi2
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





