Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,981 to 19,995 of 35479
-
02-13-17 23:15 #15499Senior Member

Posts: 222Jennifer
Saw Jennifer today, thanks to AirForceGuy1 for the number. Great time was had. She is as described.
Scott.
-
02-13-17 23:09 #15498Banned Member

Posts: 1218Lol
" TrailHunter is the man on this thread and feel free to hit him up anytime ". LOL.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
TH.
-
02-13-17 22:53 #15497Banned Member

Posts: 1218Again?!
" AAAmber is supposedly yet pregnant " . Bro are you fuckn serious? You're kiddin right? LOL.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
TH.
-
02-13-17 22:48 #15496Banned Member

Posts: 1218Lol
Fuck Yeah! I fucked The Legend! Pussy was so good, tight, and no fish odor! LOL. Oh and NO NO mother fuckin Party Hat!!
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
TH.
-
02-13-17 22:05 #15495Senior Member

Posts: 7357Remember This Paradise Trail Hottie
This Legend will be joining us again soon boy's! She's been missed dearly! Can't wait to have her back!
C5.
-
02-13-17 21:31 #15494Senior Member

Posts: 872Perfect
People will call me crazy, but those breasts are perfect. I have her digits but she never replies unless I don't have the latest ones.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-17 19:53 #15493Senior Member

Posts: 619She is show stopping. Finally may have to make that drive to Orlando town C5. I will hit you up directly.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-17 19:48 #15492Senior Member

Posts: 7357Welcome!!
Welcome to the Orlando streetwalker thread! We have a lot of fun here and we look forward to you're contributions to this great thread. The Orlando Forum is the the most active in the country. If we can assist you in any way please let us know! TrailHunter is the man on this thread and feel free to hit him up anytime.
Originally Posted by Joe7583
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
02-13-17 19:47 #15491Senior Member

Posts: 61Lina
I saw Lina today in winter garden. I drove by obt today but saw allot of LEO and got scared. She is whatever just got head and left. She kinda bait and switched on me because I wanted Greek, she said she does, got there and she didn't want to.
-
02-13-17 19:45 #15490Senior Member

Posts: 61Charlie
I saw her the other day at the citgo and she was with some black guys. I passed by drove down a little and turned around when I did the citgo was full of police and it was taped off. She looks so good where did you guys pick her up from?
-
02-13-17 19:43 #15489Senior Member

Posts: 7357Trail Legend Maria
Holy shit dude! You fucked Maria? LOL! How was that pussy? Maria is one of my favorites!
Originally Posted by TrailHunter
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
02-13-17 19:37 #15488Senior Member

Posts: 7357Sightings
I saw blue eyed jess a couple weeks ago and dude she looked horrible! I barely recognized her. She's lost a ton of weight and her once cute healthy face is now all skin and bone's. Needless to say I did NOT stop.
Originally Posted by TrailHunter
[View Original Post]
AAAmber is supposedly yet pregnant AGAIN brother! Lmao!! I guess I should start pulling out of her pussy right bro? LOL!!
Word is she goes to Paradise Trail for her meds then she goes back to her new place on the east side.
C5.
-
02-13-17 19:37 #15487Regular Member

Posts: 16Green eye Jessica
Just finished a excellent dream with this lady. Picked her in front of Sams club. She looks just sexy like before. Take her to my safe spot got a excellent bbbbj. Love to watch my little brother in and out from her mouth. Got her new number. Senior pm me for it.
-
02-13-17 19:26 #15486Senior Member

Posts: 1837Liz / Kylie. My Encounters have been nothing but pleasant
I have partaken Liz's company several times and she is nothing but charming to me. YMMV maybe as with all girls. I have been to her place a couple times. I wrote about her place the first time I saw her. She is tight and clean. Her place was clean. Which says a lot about someone. I have even gone to her door and knocked for laundry service.
If she Dashes on someone, that may be some one that isn't as savvy as others or they let their guard down not following the rules. Not saying it didn't happen, just saying that she has been more than fair with me too and has never let me down with very reasonable rates for fire breathing dreams. All girls can turn on a dime with their demeanor. If you see her out, she is always in the same spot where the Hitman/ Knight slayed her, she is good company in my experience. Just be careful and stay in control of the situation. I almost always pay as I exit. That usually prevents cash grabbing. But you still have to watch out for crazy behavior, sticky hands or won't get out of the car syndrome no matter what.
Of course this was all a dream and I won't remember any of this in the morning.
Grain 56.
Originally Posted by HitmanLeet
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-17 18:11 #15485Senior Member

Posts: 158Gi Gi
Driving down the trail early Saturday night and it is slow going. Couple of track stars and that's it. Was about to give up see a WSW walking the side street next BK and I dipped in and pick her up. She gets in my car and bam its one of my favs Gi Gi. Haven't seen you in a while see recognizes me instantly and gives me a hug and a kiss. DAM I love this girls head game. 30 for BBBJCIMWS and when she starts sucking your cock you know it this girl has mad skills. I have a large vehicle so I am in my captians chair in back and Gi Gi is on her knees giving me the best free handed suck I have had in my life or maybe since my first ex but she swallows. Just watching her head rise up on down on my cock drove me wild and I don't know how I did it but I went at least 22 sec. I mean 22 minutes or whatever my fucking head was on another planet. This girl can suck a golf ball through a garden hose and she knows it and takes pride in showing it. Anyway I blow a huge load in her mouth and she sucks it up like a Mcflury. I have her new digits I will tell you it might be hard for me to give up. Love this girl.











Reply With Quote






