High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4185
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunoMadison  [View Original Post]
    I finally got to meet up with Native Shae. Let me just say, I don't think there can possibly be a better provider out there. This girl is a knockout and her personality alone is awesome. Met her at a very nice hotel. The door opened and I thought I just hit the jackpot. Was greeted with a nice deep kiss along with her starting to meet Mr. Johnson. As the pants came off the best BBBJ proceded and this girl really gets into it and enjoys this very much. We moved to the bed where the BBBJ continued and I spun her around for some DATY. Sweet sweet pussy and could feel her quivering from hitting that spot. Put on the cover and went to town on her from behind, followed by CG. I then had her on her back for some solid Mish until I unloaded. This girl knows how to fuck and is tireless. I have not enjoyes someone that much in a long time. Afterwards it was some cuddling and talking. She is not a time watcher at all. I could see going broke seeing her a lot. LOL. She truly is a treat IMHO.
    I have been trying to take that approach also and it has worked fairly well, but only when I have more available days to try again. It makes the chances of being totally disappointed and wasting half of a day a lot less likely. BUT, that is a lot easier to say when you aren't limited on days to make it happen. Some times I only have a few hours once every couple of weeks or so, and that's when bad things happen because I force it to happen. Pretty sure that was the case with Ppoik. I've been in that situation more than I want to admit, and more often than not, it doesn't end well.

  2. #4184

    Unfortunately common

    In my experience, this nonsense is unfortunately common. I line up lots of options by contacting anywhere from a half dozen to 20 or so girls. Over half of them typically never respond. Of those that do, very few respond in a timely fashion.

    It doesn't help to plan in advance either. As these girls typically operate on a first-come first-served basis. You think you'll sidestep that flux by making an appointment for 2:00 pm. The time rolls around and you either get radio silence or a request for 5 more minutes. 10 minutes pass. And so on.

    I don't have any answers. What's working for me lately is to be OK with nothing happening. I try to line it up. Expect some fluidity and bail when I feel like it's too much.

    And I don't get too pissy about it. Or judgmental. These girls really aren't focused on being timely and reliable. So it's sort of silly to expect that of them. I mean, they sit around, get hundreds of contacts per day. At any given moment, they could have any of ten different guys ready to lay down $200 (more or less) for an hour of their time. They get out of the habit of even showering for each date. All they have to do is lay back, suck a dick or two, and then get high. It's kind of crazy.

    But that doesn't mean you have to bend over backwards trying to meet them. Unless you feel like it.

    I'm kind of done with that, personally.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ppoik  [View Original Post]
    OK, so I'm going to tell you guys about the HISTORICALLY bad day of hobbying I had. And you guys can tell me how much of a dumbass I am (and I probably deserve it).

  3. #4183
    Quote Originally Posted by Ppoik  [View Original Post]
    OK, so I'm going to tell you guys about the HISTORICALLY bad day of hobbying I had. And you guys can tell me how much of a dumbass I am (and I probably deserve it).

    First, a wee bit of background. Given family life and job and the fact I live an hr and of Madison and Milw, I rarely hobby. Probably 3-4 times a yr. I'm an occasional lurker here, who doesn't really contibute, b / c I typically only see girls that are well reviewed and have nothing new to add. And I am quiet by nature.

    So the better half was going to be out of town this Sat. So I knew I could sneak away. Thurs I called and left msg with Lexxi, b / c I saw her a few yrs back and see she's back. Thought maybe we could set something up in advance. No response. Fri I left msg with Jasmine in Milw who I've seen before. No response. I've been stood up 5 times over the past few yrs, setting something up, driving an hr. Only to get there and just hear crickets. Its also super frustrating just trying to set something up with these girls b / c they don't flipping respond to texts or voicemails for like 4 hrs. And I usually have a limited time window.

    So, Sat morn came and wife left at 10. I immediately left voicemails or text with Mary Fox (in Milw), Shae, Cassidy, Native Shae, and Lexxi. Hoping to hear from at least 1 of them in the next few hours. Mary text back immediately, but was no longer avail. Around 11:30 Cassidy text back and we set up for 1:00. I take quick shower, stop at ATM and I'm off to Madtown. At like noon she text back asking to push it 2:00. I say ok. Now I'm going to be in Madison real early and have to sit around and wait. Around 12:30 Shae responded saying she was avail now. I was like OK if I can see Shae, I'm just going to text Cassidy back and cancel. I text Shae back asking if we could do 1:00. Never heard back from her. So I waited, and honestly thought Shae wasnt going to happen, and I had yet to cancel my initial 2:00 with Cassidy. So I figured I would just see her. At 1:40 I text Cassidy asking if we are still on for 2:00. No response. Again at 1:50. Then all within the same minute I got like 5 texts. From Shae asking if I was ready to see her? Cassidy asking if 2:15 was ok b / c she was running late, AND Lexxi saying she was avail. I was trying to respond to Shae, and all these texts were coming in, and I shit you not, the piece of shit hobby burner flip phone straight locked up! Had to restart it. I didn't know what to do. I said fuck it I'm going to see Shae, because she was on the top of my list. So Shae gives me an area to head to. I'm driving and trying to text on this piece of crap (not safe). I wasnt familiar with area Shae had me going to, and as I'm driving Cassidy text me with area to head to. At this point I was basically planning on seeing Shae, and standing up Cassidy. Cassidy was telling me to go to pretty much the same area. I thought to myself, oh shit I hope they are not in same hotel. Get to the area and its residential. Pull over and tell Shae I'm there. Then it dawns on me that I just double booked with roommates! Well they put 2 and 2 together also. Shae text asking if I set something up with Cassidy, her roommate. I said I was sorry, and got the fuck out of there.

    So I said screw it, GH it is. Been there a couple times and had an ok time. Got there and wasnt overly thrilled with my 2 choices, Lea and Kristina. I chose Lea because I had seen Kristina like a yr ago already. My mind is a clusterfuck at this point. I wasnt too into her, but screw it. Well she hops on and just goes to town like a jackrabbit. I had her slow down, which she did for like 30 sec and then goes back at it. It was actually pretty damn good CG, but I didn't want to finish so soon. So I had her stop. Well, if I get too close to finishing and stop, sometimes I lose it. She did CBJ again for a bit and got me kinda going again. Went into doggy and I caught a wiff of something. After that I was done. Fire up the shower, I'm going home.

    So to re-cap, I had a chance to see Shae (from what I've read, pretty much the best option in Madison at the moment) and fucked it up. Also fucked it up with Cassidy (who seems like a good option) and highly doubt either of them would be willing to see me now. I won't even try. I still can't believe they are freakin rommates. I never even responded to Lexxi. And had a rather unfulfilling time at GH. Oh, and to top it off, as I'm driving home trying to wrap my head around the shitshow I just put myself thru. I look up and in front of me is a guy I work with. Not sure if he noticed me or not as I slowed down as soon as I realized it was him. But if he did I'm sure he'll ask me what I was doing in that area. Then I'll have to fabricate a lie about that. Not that big of a deal, but an annoyance none the less.

    It was my fault for kind of double booking. I should of waited to see if things panned out with Cassidy first, then if it didn't, try to connect with Shae. But this is all the product of being screwed over in the past, and these girls being so unresponsive to msgs.
    Wholly shit dude. Can you imagine if things somehow worked out for a 3-way with Shae and Cassidy.

  4. #4182

    Native Shae

    I finally got to meet up with Native Shae. Let me just say, I don't think there can possibly be a better provider out there. This girl is a knockout and her personality alone is awesome. Met her at a very nice hotel. The door opened and I thought I just hit the jackpot. Was greeted with a nice deep kiss along with her starting to meet Mr. Johnson. As the pants came off the best BBBJ proceded and this girl really gets into it and enjoys this very much. We moved to the bed where the BBBJ continued and I spun her around for some DATY. Sweet sweet pussy and could feel her quivering from hitting that spot. Put on the cover and went to town on her from behind, followed by CG. I then had her on her back for some solid Mish until I unloaded. This girl knows how to fuck and is tireless. I have not enjoyes someone that much in a long time. Afterwards it was some cuddling and talking. She is not a time watcher at all. I could see going broke seeing her a lot. LOL. She truly is a treat IMHO.

  5. #4181

    Worst. Day. Ever

    OK, so I'm going to tell you guys about the HISTORICALLY bad day of hobbying I had. And you guys can tell me how much of a dumbass I am (and I probably deserve it).

    First, a wee bit of background. Given family life and job and the fact I live an hr and of Madison and Milw, I rarely hobby. Probably 3-4 times a yr. I'm an occasional lurker here, who doesn't really contibute, b / c I typically only see girls that are well reviewed and have nothing new to add. And I am quiet by nature.

    So the better half was going to be out of town this Sat. So I knew I could sneak away. Thurs I called and left msg with Lexxi, b / c I saw her a few yrs back and see she's back. Thought maybe we could set something up in advance. No response. Fri I left msg with Jasmine in Milw who I've seen before. No response. I've been stood up 5 times over the past few yrs, setting something up, driving an hr. Only to get there and just hear crickets. Its also super frustrating just trying to set something up with these girls b / c they don't flipping respond to texts or voicemails for like 4 hrs. And I usually have a limited time window.

    So, Sat morn came and wife left at 10. I immediately left voicemails or text with Mary Fox (in Milw), Shae, Cassidy, Native Shae, and Lexxi. Hoping to hear from at least 1 of them in the next few hours. Mary text back immediately, but was no longer avail. Around 11:30 Cassidy text back and we set up for 1:00. I take quick shower, stop at ATM and I'm off to Madtown. At like noon she text back asking to push it 2:00. I say ok. Now I'm going to be in Madison real early and have to sit around and wait. Around 12:30 Shae responded saying she was avail now. I was like OK if I can see Shae, I'm just going to text Cassidy back and cancel. I text Shae back asking if we could do 1:00. Never heard back from her. So I waited, and honestly thought Shae wasnt going to happen, and I had yet to cancel my initial 2:00 with Cassidy. So I figured I would just see her. At 1:40 I text Cassidy asking if we are still on for 2:00. No response. Again at 1:50. Then all within the same minute I got like 5 texts. From Shae asking if I was ready to see her? Cassidy asking if 2:15 was ok b / c she was running late, AND Lexxi saying she was avail. I was trying to respond to Shae, and all these texts were coming in, and I shit you not, the piece of shit hobby burner flip phone straight locked up! Had to restart it. I didn't know what to do. I said fuck it I'm going to see Shae, because she was on the top of my list. So Shae gives me an area to head to. I'm driving and trying to text on this piece of crap (not safe). I wasnt familiar with area Shae had me going to, and as I'm driving Cassidy text me with area to head to. At this point I was basically planning on seeing Shae, and standing up Cassidy. Cassidy was telling me to go to pretty much the same area. I thought to myself, oh shit I hope they are not in same hotel. Get to the area and its residential. Pull over and tell Shae I'm there. Then it dawns on me that I just double booked with roommates! Well they put 2 and 2 together also. Shae text asking if I set something up with Cassidy, her roommate. I said I was sorry, and got the fuck out of there.

    So I said screw it, GH it is. Been there a couple times and had an ok time. Got there and wasnt overly thrilled with my 2 choices, Lea and Kristina. I chose Lea because I had seen Kristina like a yr ago already. My mind is a clusterfuck at this point. I wasnt too into her, but screw it. Well she hops on and just goes to town like a jackrabbit. I had her slow down, which she did for like 30 sec and then goes back at it. It was actually pretty damn good CG, but I didn't want to finish so soon. So I had her stop. Well, if I get too close to finishing and stop, sometimes I lose it. She did CBJ again for a bit and got me kinda going again. Went into doggy and I caught a wiff of something. After that I was done. Fire up the shower, I'm going home.

    So to re-cap, I had a chance to see Shae (from what I've read, pretty much the best option in Madison at the moment) and fucked it up. Also fucked it up with Cassidy (who seems like a good option) and highly doubt either of them would be willing to see me now. I won't even try. I still can't believe they are freakin rommates. I never even responded to Lexxi. And had a rather unfulfilling time at GH. Oh, and to top it off, as I'm driving home trying to wrap my head around the shitshow I just put myself thru. I look up and in front of me is a guy I work with. Not sure if he noticed me or not as I slowed down as soon as I realized it was him. But if he did I'm sure he'll ask me what I was doing in that area. Then I'll have to fabricate a lie about that. Not that big of a deal, but an annoyance none the less.

    It was my fault for kind of double booking. I should of waited to see if things panned out with Cassidy first, then if it didn't, try to connect with Shae. But this is all the product of being screwed over in the past, and these girls being so unresponsive to msgs.

  6. #4180

    Amber (formerly Summer)

    Quote Originally Posted by PSylabs  [View Original Post]
    I was wondering this and was going to ask if this may have been Summer from awhile ago. I had seen her. Twice I think. Her body is freaking sexy but her face was more average. I recall she was reliable and not a bad time. She just smelled like stale smoke. Like she hadn't showered that day. Also I did touch her hair and she got kinda weird not wanting me to touch it saying it was extentions. Maybe that's why she didn't shower. She didn't want to mess up her extentions.
    I've seen Amber several times and she's pretty reliable. Bangin' body and cute, not gorgeous. I have coached sports in the past and we talk about the sports she participated in. It was obvious to me she was an athlete, she has that good of a body. For me service isn't at the level I would really like (no BBBJ, NO GFE) but she is a good time. I'll see her again if I check the ads and it's slow. She always returns my calls.

  7. #4179

    Angel from Adams

    I'd seen her advertise for quite awhile and thought I'd TOFTT even though she doesn't quite seem to be my type.

    She advertises in Madison and Wausau but lives in Adams. Happened to be in that neighborhood last week, contacted her, and she had an incall. A little tough to get it completely figured out but finally got the info I needed and met up. Had to pick her up near her home and drove her to the clean hotel she was using for incall location.

    Once there we chat a little and slowly undress while talking. Pretty much get right down to business when unclothed. She's a GFE girl and decent DFK. After a few minutes of that she moved toward the South Pole for a spirited BBBJ, not great but certainly not the worst I've ever had either. After a few minutes she suited me up and climbed on for CG. A little clumsy but it worked ok. I then hit it from behind standing on the floor but that didn't last too long as she said I was causing pain when I bottomed out so we switched to MISH. This worked well for her and we got into it pretty well here. Lots of slapping noises and moans coming from her. She wanted me to pull out and shoot on her which I willing did and created a very large mess on her belly. No rush ever and, overall, a decent time.

    Looks: 5 (pretty face but her body's a mess. Lots of extra belly fat, probably lost a lot of weight recently).

    Performance: 6 (got the job done, but a little awkward at times).

    Kitty: Full on beard.

    Donation: $160/ hr. Used maybe 35-40 minutes.

    I might repeat if I'm stuck in that area again as there are no other providers around within 30 minutes. Otherwise it's only a little more than an hour to Madison, the land of choices.

    http://wausau.backpage.com/WomenSeek...-girl/18131606

  8. #4178

    More Stupid.

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    The girl asking you if you're LE?

    Or you explaining how dumb that strategy is?
    I guess it's probably more stupid for us to try and explain the stupidity in her strategy. For some reason escorts believe the police aren't allowed to lie about who they are just because you ask them a question. If that were the case no officer in the history of man would ever have been able to go undercover.

    Undercover Cop: "I'd like to buy a kilo of cocaine from you".

    Drug Dealer: "Sure, but are you a cop".

    UC Cop: "Why yes, bad man, you figured me out, I am a cop".

    Drug dealer: . (Pulls gun and shoots cop in the face).

    The End.

  9. #4177

    Time waster

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I tried to.

    When I called her, she offered up this interrogation:

    Her: You're not police, or affiliated with law enforcement, or part of any task force.

    Me: Correct.

    Her: Correct meaning you're not?

    It was early, the question was so ridiculous, and I mostly just wanted to laugh. Instead I just hung up. I was like, "Next. ".

    I guess I couldn't let it rest though so I text her back:

    Me: The interrogation doesn't foil LE. It only serves to irritate potential customers. I hung up because your attitude is a huge turn off.

    She wrote back:

    I'm sorry. I'll offer you an hour for $80.

    I was like, "Hmm, why not?" So I get her location and head that way.

    Got to the first location, radio silence. Circled around the north side area. Texted and called a few times. Nothing.

    Oh well. It's not enough of a pattern to mean anything, but I'm definitely done with that.
    I think she roped you in on a wild goose hunt Popeye. Some of these girls are just so stupid.

  10. #4176

    What's more stupid?

    The girl asking you if you're LE?

    Or you explaining how dumb that strategy is?

  11. #4175

    Melody

    Quote Originally Posted by TrueHater7  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-girl/18133615

    Posts a decent amount wondering if anyone met her?
    I tried to.

    When I called her, she offered up this interrogation:

    Her: You're not police, or affiliated with law enforcement, or part of any task force.

    Me: Correct.

    Her: Correct meaning you're not?

    It was early, the question was so ridiculous, and I mostly just wanted to laugh. Instead I just hung up. I was like, "Next. ".

    I guess I couldn't let it rest though so I text her back:

    Me: The interrogation doesn't foil LE. It only serves to irritate potential customers. I hung up because your attitude is a huge turn off.

    She wrote back:

    I'm sorry. I'll offer you an hour for $80.

    I was like, "Hmm, why not?" So I get her location and head that way.

    Got to the first location, radio silence. Circled around the north side area. Texted and called a few times. Nothing.

    Oh well. It's not enough of a pattern to mean anything, but I'm definitely done with that.

  12. #4174
    Quote Originally Posted by MadJockey  [View Original Post]
    Yep that's her, when I saw her (last winter), her in call was closer to Etown but she's been gone from the scene for a few months so she may have moved. You should have a nice time with her. Pleasant lady, wants to please. Have fun.
    Yep, I will cofirm that is Jayda too. She has a nice place on Johnson street.

  13. #4173

    Any tried?

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-girl/18133615

    Posts a decent amount wondering if anyone met her?

  14. #4172
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Two different girls. I think you're talking about Summer who is now Lacey. Not to be confused with Laceyy. And the conversation was about Amber who used to be Summer.

    Wait, I've just made it worse. Now there's three girls?

    LOL.
    Haha! That's funny! There needs to be some sort of family tree type chart created for all these girls with direct links to reviews. LOL.

  15. #4171

    Violet

    DITTO.

    This girl is beyond beautiful.

    Worth the visit.

    Play Safe.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6  [View Original Post]
    Today I got an email from Violet de Mora--whom I saw once last year when she was living here--saying that she'll be back in Madison for a few weeks. Didn't say exactly when. Lo an behold, there she is on BP saying the same thing. She's FBSM-only, and she's very, very good at it. Sensual as hell. Fans of Tara looking for some variety would probably appreciate her. Just thought I'd mention it for those who didn't spot the ad.

    http://madison.backpage.com/Therapeu...naire/18124094

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape