Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,976 to 6,990 of 7074
-
02-25-17 10:14 #99Forum Advertiser

Posts: 21Fake pics. Post 4388 http://forum.drunkenstepfather.com/s...12135&page=439.
Originally Posted by Lascivious
[View Original Post]
-
02-25-17 02:20 #98Senior Member

Posts: 646I did a search for Rosettaxxx but got no matches. She advertises here:
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...able-Now-.html.
Looks good. Anyone try her out?
-
02-19-17 05:39 #97Senior Member

Posts: 86New to the area
I'm new to the area, and wanted to get screening for the agencies here. I've sent to thelibrary, sdag, mixangels and 2 other agency. So far only mix_agency accept my screening but the lady barely speak English. I really wanted to see the girl in sdag but the lady told me to set up 2 reference in humanIplex, a site that charges money for membership and doesn't even have that many info and post on it. Is it worth getting an humaniplex account, or is there another way to get screening done.
-
02-16-17 07:02 #96Senior Member

Posts: 210SDAG & Library
Planning on visiting SD in a month or so. Any info on this will be appreciated.
Originally Posted by Pete8911
[View Original Post]
-
02-15-17 13:45 #95Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 278You're Right
You aren't wrong! I love visiting guys at their hotels! Thanks for suggesting me!
Originally Posted by BearBare
[View Original Post]
-
02-12-17 17:55 #94Regular Member

Posts: 6Visiting
Will be visiting in a couple weeks. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
-
02-10-17 18:28 #93Senior Member

Posts: 624NoNonsenseLady has a car and can come to you if her spidey senses arent tingling. The only suggestion I have. She advertises on the classifieds for this board. I have had her at my house and met up in another location but ask her. She might be game with a hotel.
(If I'm wrong my apologies to you and NNL).
-
02-10-17 17:01 #92Forum Advertiser

Posts: 21If you're ok with AAMPs, check hx. The top listings are all Asian agencies. Haven't really heard any complaints about them. They do light screening and donation is standard 2. 5 I think.
Originally Posted by Ephermal12
[View Original Post]
The blurred cv pics are usually those Asian hx agencies.
-
02-10-17 14:19 #91Senior Member

Posts: 46ALso would not mind the same information. I googled and a lot of what I found is stock photos. PMs are fine; willing to help if ever in Chicago.
Originally Posted by BangBiscuit
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-17 07:08 #90Regular Member

Posts: 7Agency
I am headed that way in a couple weeks and was wondering if anybody has used one of the agency's in town? I won't have a vehicle to get around so agency's always seem to be the easiest route. Never been to SD so was just wanting some info on the agency's here. Thanks in advance.
-
01-28-17 04:35 #89Banned Member

Posts: 23Yes
Yeah. She does. I only look for the BJ though. But she does.
Originally Posted by TheTallMan
[View Original Post]
-
01-28-17 04:33 #88Banned Member

Posts: 23Not a car date.
Wasn't a car date. I picked her up and brought her to my place. I only look for the BJ bc in my mind. Why would I pay to get tired / sweaty? My own thing. However, she was pricing on time. Not the act. And you're right, street price for BJ is about $40. But BBBJ is usually more. Some girls don't care. Some do. Either way, she's going to be my go to until she isn't. Saw her again already with the same results.
Originally Posted by Camera3
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-17 16:26 #87Senior Member

Posts: 36Translation
Voila is French for "Here (it) is!
Originally Posted by Honeyboy
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-17 18:09 #86Senior Member

Posts: 53SDAG and Library
The two best agencies providing Korean beauties.
Originally Posted by Ephermal12
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-17 14:23 #85Senior Member

Posts: 46Heading to San Diego in about 2 weeks what is sdag and the library? PM is fine as well.
Originally Posted by Pete8911
[View Original Post]
Thanks!












Reply With Quote




