Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,146 to 20,160 of 35479
-
02-03-17 02:16 #15334Senior Member

Posts: 7357Little Lexi on Paradise Trail
This chick continues to get better and better the more I see her. Today I just wanted my dick sucked and Lexi happily took care of me! BBBJ with spit. Great personality!
PM for digit's Senior MEMBERS.
C5.
-
02-02-17 21:39 #15333Banned Member

Posts: 187What happened? Did you dream together?
Originally Posted by DawgNation
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-17 21:17 #15332Senior Member

Posts: 7357Wow is Correct!!
Look at that beautiful young model like chick!!
Originally Posted by DawgNation
[View Original Post]
God Bless Paradise Trail!!
C5.
-
02-02-17 17:19 #15331Regular Member

Posts: 18Gigi
Was out and about around 4 pm saw a skinny WSW by the BK oakridge area. Pulled in and she hopped in we did le check. She said her name was Gigi and ask for forty for a great bbjtcim, I told her 25 and if she is good then I'll give her tip. Agreed and off we went to some apt complex, parked and she did a very good job. Good headache relief and didn't even have to drive her back she spit it out, and said she was seeing a friend close by and would walk total 30 coins for a very good headache relief from a skinny WSW.
-
02-02-17 16:41 #15330Senior Member

Posts: 1149Big tits shelly
Sounds like Shelley. She's a good time and is not cracked out or a pain. Long straight brunette hair and a big rack. Pretty face couple messed up teeth.
Originally Posted by DawgNation
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-17 16:38 #15329Senior Member

Posts: 885Ivey
Not worth the coin if any lady rushes in less than 5 min are you Cumming, I work hard for my coins and these ladies should too. Their making the same money that it takes other people hours to make.
Originally Posted by AirForce1
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-17 16:35 #15328Senior Member

Posts: 59No drought today
Early afternoon OBT was humming with talent. Eventually decided on Gigi who was smoking hot today. You never know what your going to get with her, but she was prepped and hot. She looks like she lost a few pounds and got rid of most of the pot belly that made us think she was pregnant. No phone yet, but says she will get one soon. FS left me nice and satisfied.
-
02-02-17 13:20 #15327Regular Member

Posts: 6Full length
Is that video of Amy available in full length?
Originally Posted by Calizum69
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-17 13:16 #15326Regular Member

Posts: 7Wow
Look at what I spotted by the fl mall.
-
02-02-17 11:53 #15325Regular Member

Posts: 9Shannon
Had an amazing dream last night about Shannon. I believe that was her name. Hope to dream again with this one.
-
02-02-17 11:20 #15324Senior Member

Posts: 7357New Girl Alert!
Alright this is for all you PAWG lover's! Here's a new PHAT ass white chick for you! If you like BIG ASS and BIG tits, this chick is for you! Has her own place where you can go dream. I've been fucking this chick for months now and she's finally ready to meet some new dudes.
Active Senior Members PM for digit's.
C5.
-
02-02-17 10:58 #15323Senior Member

Posts: 7357Jada
For all you Jada fan's out their, I bumped into this chick a few day's ago at the Wendy's parking lot in the new quadrant. Jade walks up to my car and immediately says, Hey C5 I'm sick and are you going to help me today. She says this with a attitude and I look her up and down and she looks like pure shit run over twice! Face all fucked up with pores and her arms and hands had scabs all over! Disgusting! I told her to get the fuck away from my car, I also told her, no wonder why nobody is picking her ass up! Nasty attitude and looked like shit.
C5.
-
02-02-17 10:49 #15322Regular Member

Posts: 9Shannon
I am bad with name but believe I was able to dream about Shannon last night. Great dream and look forward to dreaming again.
-
02-02-17 10:48 #15321Senior Member

Posts: 7357Heather on Paradise Trail
Most of her reviews have been subpar dude. When you said Tuesday night around 8 pm at the Sunoco, I was with Mariam getting gas their. Heather came up to my car and we hung out for a few minute's. Heather needs to tighten up with her appearance and with her attitude and service. If she does all those thing's, she will start to get more of her customers back.
Originally Posted by Dongr
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
02-02-17 10:24 #15320Senior Member

Posts: 372Heather
Picked her up at Sunoco. Saw a few others that I would have picked up but was out scooped every time. She was very pleasant tried to upsell but knew better. Knew she had been reviewed on here but couldn't remember if the reviews were good or bad. She took her time and did a real nice job. BBBJ w / spit. This was around 8 on Tuesday night. She knew Mariam and said she was with Chris earlier. I would love to find Mariam or Kevon when I'm in town.












Reply With Quote




