Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,266 to 29,280 of 61384
-
02-09-17 00:18 #32119Senior Member

Posts: 530Brittney
Saw a young white brunette. Said her name was Brittney. Short chic. Didn't get to pull the trigger. Anyone familiar with her.
-
02-08-17 23:56 #32118Senior Member

Posts: 2344Her phone has been off for a minute. I spoke with Pierre just now, he told me he bought her breakfast the other morning because she was hungry. She told him she was moving last Friday. Pierre said he saw a car being packed up that day, but he wasn't sure if Leah was part of the move, because she asked him if she could come over to his place.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-17 20:43 #32117Senior Member

Posts: 2344Heaven
Just Incase anyone was wondering if she's still around, I saw her at night one day last week walking from the direction of Bentalou on MCHenry St. Im pretty sure she was coming from West Side Shopping Center .She was with some guy, he may be the guy she told me she lived with.
She saw me and smiled. I smiled and waved back at her. She's still a tad too thin, but because of her height, she is still enticing. Her face looks like it's sprinkled with glitter at this point because of whatever drug she's using. Her teeth look like they have that same crystal sprinkled glare.
She was ready to date and fuck then, I could tell. Maybe another time. I'm still want to get in her ass, so I'll keep a eye out for her.
-
02-08-17 20:07 #32116Senior Member

Posts: 705Yes and not just her BF. She lost a childhood friend too. No response to texts or calls.
Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-17 19:36 #32115Senior Member

Posts: 126Bay ho
Thanks to fuckbook suggestions I've found several SW, the other day doing the FH loop I was about to pick up this one, she was basically with the door open about to get in, but her female friend fucked up everything, she said it was "the both them or none", then I told her I wasn't insterested in her, she went nuts and even scratched the mongermobile. I've seen this one out there, but she is always following corner boys just like a puppy. Does anyone here has had better luck with this one?
-
02-08-17 19:36 #32114Senior Member

Posts: 2344Leah / Lisa
Has anyone seen her around the west side latley? I asked Pierre about her last week, and he told me her BF died. I know where she lives, so I walked across the street and knocked on the door. The light was on, but nobody came to the door. One of the curtains was pulled back on the front window enough to see inside the house; I didn't see anyone moving around down stairs at all.
I would like to check her out and see how she's doing.
-
02-08-17 13:50 #32113Senior Member

Posts: 65Pre dawn observations
Hey folks,
I don't really post much here, but on my drive through Wilkins this morning I noticed a ton of LE.
I observed UC cars on side streets in MP across from RF.
I counted about 6 clusters of marked cops scattered throughout the Wilkins area.
There must have been some high level officers in the mix, judging from the captains hats that they were wearing.
There were a ton of ladies just standing around, so they didn't seem spooked?
For what its worth?
D.
-
02-08-17 12:26 #32112Senior Member

Posts: 155Damn
Jeez, these pics remind me of that song "A lapdance is always better when the stripper is crying" Talk unhappy with career choices.
Originally Posted by Cls9637
[View Original Post]
-
02-08-17 11:59 #32111Senior Member

Posts: 1319Pontiac--Di
Scooped Diane off Pontiac. Bit long in the tooth but couldn't resist when she flashed me those humungous boobs! Funny gal that uses baby talk when she gets excited. Took her to the Aldi parking lot in GB and had her tittie fuck me for a half hour before I exploded all over those large melons. She works hard to get a release--good peeps!!
-
02-08-17 10:46 #32110Senior Member

Posts: 205Spotted
Driving down west side. Spotted Kiara hanging out on a stoop on Payson. I was in shock to see her. She looked pretty cute, even for civi standards. She started walking down Ramsey all the way down to S. Carey.
I'm pretty sure she's no longer back doing dates. I looped my car around several times pulled up next to her and I'm positive she saw me (I was getting too obvious), but just kept walking.
Definitely a rare gem to spot walking down the street. I just wish she was still SW.
-Sammy.
-
02-08-17 06:13 #32109Senior Member

Posts: 705April on Conkling
Early morning foray turned up April on upper Conkling. She's a redhead now. I had heard that she left the area to duck a debt, but she said that was wrong. Definitely some of the best mic work one can find. She's usually out early above Lombard.
-
02-08-17 00:02 #32108Senior Member

Posts: 1370J. Heather? Email?
Originally Posted by Zappa
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-17 22:06 #32107Senior Member

Posts: 254She is not in her twenties. Not even close.
Originally Posted by Truhersheyman
[View Original Post]
-
02-07-17 21:40 #32106Senior Member

Posts: 119Tall blonde
Was out last night in the Brook and saw a tall blonde around 5th with almost all black on and had her on car. With the amount of LEO around felt like might be good to scoop. She had no number but wonder if any scooped or had and word on her.
-
02-07-17 21:19 #32105Senior Member

Posts: 97722 yo Krista of Fairhaven
Slim pickens Saturday night around midnight. She was bundled up as if she was homeless. She's about 5 ft, 100 lbs. She's been reported on before with a pic of her with the nose ring. Dirty blonde hair. Some what cute A tits. Took direction well for a bbbjwcim. A little to thin for me. Would only repeat if in a pinch. Previous report was bad, but she was fine with me. I guess YMMV. I didn't ask for her #. All you newbs should hit the streets around midnight. I have better luck late at night.











Reply With Quote



