Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32090
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by BigPappay  [View Original Post]
    Think I saw her on Ramsey last night. She looked even worse than the 3rd pic here. Looked like one of her eyes was bruised but not certain as it was after sun down. She was rather incoherent and staring at the sidewalk continuously. Gave her the rest of my coffee to warm her up. What happened to your girl Natalie. Used to see her by the circle early in the morning, but haven't seen her in at least a month? Only hooked up with her once and that was positive.

    Peace,

    BP.
    Natalie tries to work off of her phone. But since she has a hard time keeping it charged she still has to come out to the circle frequently. She is always one of the sweetest and friendliest girls out there.

  2. #32089
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Could it be "Bree?" She often wears glasses like that. You can see them in the third picture. If it is her stay away. She's batshit crazy and has numerous bad reviews here. See my post from early September. She was on Payson then but I've seen her recently at the circle.
    Think I saw her on Ramsey last night. She looked even worse than the 3rd pic here. Looked like one of her eyes was bruised but not certain as it was after sun down. She was rather incoherent and staring at the sidewalk continuously. Gave her the rest of my coffee to warm her up. What happened to your girl Natalie. Used to see her by the circle early in the morning, but haven't seen her in at least a month? Only hooked up with her once and that was positive.

    Peace,

    BP.

  3. #32088
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788
    Quote Originally Posted by BoloBellgrande  [View Original Post]
    Who's the white streetwalker with the black rimmed glasses. I've seen her several times now. She has black hair and looks like a nerd whenever I see her.
    Could it be "Bree?" She often wears glasses like that. You can see them in the third picture. If it is her stay away. She's batshit crazy and has numerous bad reviews here. See my post from early September. She was on Payson then but I've seen her recently at the circle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Bree1.PNG‎   Bree2.PNG‎   Bree3.jpg‎  

  4. #32087

    Karen mia

    Anyone seen Karen. Lovely brunette with bedroom eyes. Hair sometimes in cornrows. Always well dressed. Lived on Lombard and walked mostly Pays on. From DC. Used to be pastry chef. Smart girl but had bad habit.

  5. #32086

    Who

    Who's the white streetwalker with the black rimmed glasses. I've seen her several times now. She has black hair and looks like a nerd whenever I see her.

  6. #32085
    Quote Originally Posted by EmmFitz  [View Original Post]
    She died? Shit, what happened?
    NO, sorry, I was combining two different posts. Rene is OK, and has actually put on some needed weight. I was also asking who was the obit about from another post.

  7. #32084

    Little sara from wilkins

    Is little sara gone forever?

  8. #32083

    Heather (s)

    Quote Originally Posted by Klove48  [View Original Post]
    No not punk rock Heather, but the Heather with the curly hair that's been around for a minute. But how is "punk rock" Heather's service? She has a nice ass but she seems to be kinda out of it sometimes.
    Speaking of Heather, who is this one and where can she be found? Been over a year since I shot this video. Found her in BP that day.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Heather.jpg‎   Heather2.jpg‎   Heather3.jpg‎  

  9. #32082

    Mary Beth on Fairhaven

    Short brunette. Looks (and is) Italian. Sweet girl and amazing mic skills. Saw her this morning and says she'll be out on Fairhaven all day. Usually hangs around minimart. Looks like a civil. No marks of any kind and a blemishless ass and back. I don't know what's on the menu but may be worth discussing the options. Be extra nice to this one. She is a rare gem.

  10. #32081

    What happened to pearl (skinny brunette off Pontiac)

    Anyone seen her lately?

  11. #32080
    Quote Originally Posted by Crg3400  [View Original Post]
    Pic of Rene. BTW who died, just a first name.
    She died? Shit, what happened?

  12. #32079
    Quote Originally Posted by Crg3400  [View Original Post]
    Pic of Rene. BTW who died, just a first name.
    She died? Shit, what happened?

  13. #32078

    Dumfries, VA here

    Quote Originally Posted by JohninVA  [View Original Post]
    I am thinking about driving up from DC tonight since what little action in DC now doesn't start till 5:00 am. Reading the forum I see people have posted its been hot with uncle. Just asking so I don't waste too much gas is it worth it or is there some sort of lockdown that uncle is doing right now? Thanks for the help.
    I normally drive up from Dumfries, VA once or twice weekly. If LE is too hot in 1 area, you can always go to other areas Fairhaven, Brooklyn, Wilkens, S. Carey & Washington etc.

  14. #32077
    Cruised BCB the other day in the noon hour. Same-o same-o: handful of 1-4's out of 10's. I wasn't horny enough to go for them. Moved on.

  15. #32076

    Punk rock heather is my goto rightnow

    Quote Originally Posted by PellyMason  [View Original Post]
    She's had mixed reviews here. She doesn't say much but she gives an excellent BJ. And her ass is gorgeous.
    Since anna on hiatus heather is the goto not that curly hair one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape