Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 788 of 930 FirstFirst ... 288 688 738 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 838 888 ... LastLast
Results 11,806 to 11,820 of 13945
Most healing spa
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2140

    Re: Trish

    Quote Originally Posted by SirStabaHoe  [View Original Post]
    I saw her today. CBJ. 40. Not bad for the price. Seniors pm me for digits.
    Trish has been around for quite a few years. And not sure if it's her current number, but, the jpg file is named 702. # #.

  2. #2139

    Trish

    I saw her today. CBJ. 40. Not bad for the price. Seniors pm me for digits.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Trish 702 712 3711.jpg‎  

  3. #2138
    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    I saw her over four years ago, maybe 3 times. FYI Flamingo is near the Rio. She's pretty cool.
    This place was about 7 miles from the Rio. She did say that the apt where we met wasn't her usual incall.

  4. #2137

    She's been in the same unit for years

    Quote Originally Posted by Robster87  [View Original Post]
    Dee Marie has been on my Vegas list for a while. I called her and got her voicemail. I left a message and she texted me back about an hour later. She seems very comfortable with texting as a primary form of contact. We set a time for.

    Later that evening.

    She advertises that her incall is by the Rio. This night, for some reason, her incall was on Flamingo in a gated apartment complex. The complex was easy to get to but the layout was kinda a pain to navigate.

    I was met with a hug and a kiss and then right to the bedroom and down to business. She is a very beautiful woman and her pics do not do her justice. I guess I would describe the session as GFE light, kissing, breast play, covered BJ, DATY, covered cg, with a finish on her breasts. The session ended with some cuddling and conversation.

    She indicated that her regulars get more of a GFE session. The damage was 200 for the hour. I enjoyed the session and I will probably see her the next time I am in town.

    http://40up.com.lasvegas.hoxnif.com/post/20021266/Dee#.
    I saw her over four years ago, maybe 3 times. FYI Flamingo is near the Rio. She's pretty cool.

  5. #2136

    She is not new

    Yeah this one is not new, she's just been in a junkie haze for the last year. I saw her late 2014 BBBJ for 0. 6 and she did a wonderful job. A month later I tried to visit again and she was so twacked out her texts made no sense so I bailed.

  6. #2135

    Dee Marie

    Dee Marie has been on my Vegas list for a while. I called her and got her voicemail. I left a message and she texted me back about an hour later. She seems very comfortable with texting as a primary form of contact. We set a time for.

    Later that evening.

    She advertises that her incall is by the Rio. This night, for some reason, her incall was on Flamingo in a gated apartment complex. The complex was easy to get to but the layout was kinda a pain to navigate.

    I was met with a hug and a kiss and then right to the bedroom and down to business. She is a very beautiful woman and her pics do not do her justice. I guess I would describe the session as GFE light, kissing, breast play, covered BJ, DATY, covered cg, with a finish on her breasts. The session ended with some cuddling and conversation.

    She indicated that her regulars get more of a GFE session. The damage was 200 for the hour. I enjoyed the session and I will probably see her the next time I am in town.

    http://40up.com.lasvegas.hoxnif.com/post/20021266/Dee#.

  7. #2134

    That's Lynn, the flat rate gal

    Lynn has body marks that bothered me, she tried upselling me. Lynn has let the street scene ruin her. One guy saw her recently and said she tried to trick-roll him. She also had a lot of rules. No kissing, or GFE. I said I left my billfold in my car and left. For good. YMMV.

  8. #2133
    Seen this girl few weeks ago at night for a car date.

    http://luxerotica.com.lasvegas.hoxni...post/19119084/#.

    So I message her back & forth for a few days, she says FS is 200, but I negotiate it down to 130, she lives in north Las Vegas, said she works as a stripper, I pick her up by her apartment & she looked nothing like her pictures, looked way older than what she said her age was, although her body & fake tits were bangin. We get in the back seat & starts off with CBJ, which was meh, tried to finger her but she wasn't havin it, then came mish & that was it cause my dumbass came pretty quickly, but I'm new to the game so it is what it is. She seem liked a cool, but wild person & it seemed like she wanted to take the money & run, might try her again.

  9. #2132

    New Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Jokker  [View Original Post]
    Her best years are behind her, sad thing is she is young but drugs have taken over. I had a few good times before she dissapeared, and resurfaced on mojo recently, but doesn't look nearly as good as she used too.
    http://mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=74462

  10. #2131

    I believe this is the one.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirDixAlot  [View Original Post]
    No exp but face looks familiar. I don't think she is new.
    http://mojovillage.com/?action=vp&lid=74462

  11. #2130

    100% agree

    Quote Originally Posted by Gsh702  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few years ago. The action was hot (gfe and bbfs was allowed and she was into it), but she's ghetto and it looks like drugs have gotten to her. She looked better before.
    Her best years are behind her, sad thing is she is young but drugs have taken over. I had a few good times before she dissapeared, and resurfaced on mojo recently, but doesn't look nearly as good as she used too.

  12. #2129
    Quote Originally Posted by Epidemik  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this girl before? I've seen her before on CL and tried doing my own search, but couldn't find anything. Thanks in advance!
    I saw her a few years ago. The action was hot (gfe and bbfs was allowed and she was into it), but she's ghetto and it looks like drugs have gotten to her. She looked better before.

  13. #2128

    Yep. This is Lynn flatrate, but she is not flatrate.

    Quote Originally Posted by Epidemik  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have experience with this girl before? I've seen her before on CL and tried doing my own search, but couldn't find anything. Thanks in advance!
    Lynn has body marks that bothered me, she tried upselling me. She also had a lot of rules. No kissing, or GFE. I said I left my billfold in my car and left. For good. YMMV.

  14. #2127

    Latin Girl

    Greetings fellow mongers! I will be in Vegas next week and was wondering if one of you gentlemen could suggest a young lady for me to see. I prefer a young Latin spinner. PM response please. Thank you and happy mongering!!

  15. #2126

    I agree

    Quote Originally Posted by PopCorn77  [View Original Post]
    Only if you like a hot girl providing an expensive average topless HJ.
    They have some of the prettiest girls. Alanna was a Ms. LV contestant. Now she wants $350 For a topless HJ with no roaming.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape