Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #208

    Same here

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomas247  [View Original Post]
    Not the best experience with Charla. Cute face, and an absolutely PERFECT spinner body, but I just think she's not feeling this area. She said Raleigh was boring her. DFK with a decent bit of tongue was nice. BBBJ was just ok. Barely went down more than an inch or two, and didn't stay down there all that long before coming up to grab a cover. Did a little DATY to start out which she seemed into, but I'm pretty sure she was faking it.

    After a little CG, I let myself pop pretty quickly, and that was that. About 25 minutes into the session and I was ready to leave. Even if she had made a concerted effort, I'm not sure that I would have been able to go a 2nd round with her bc something just felt off. I stuck around about 20 more minutes and we chatted on the translate app. She just didn't seem into going again, so I didn't really push it. Her reviews kept getting progressively worse on ThEotheR site, but I still wanted to take a chance and see her. I should have went went with a different agency. I think the session was worth $. 5, but the damage was $$. 5.
    I had basically the same experience as you. I think she does that to get the nice guys to hurry up and leave. Well, I am not that nice. That body I just had to enjoy. I will give this agency another try. After that the search will continue I guess.

  2. #207

    Charla

    Not the best experience with Charla. Cute face, and an absolutely PERFECT spinner body, but I just think she's not feeling this area. She said Raleigh was boring her. DFK with a decent bit of tongue was nice. BBBJ was just ok. Barely went down more than an inch or two, and didn't stay down there all that long before coming up to grab a cover. Did a little DATY to start out which she seemed into, but I'm pretty sure she was faking it.

    After a little CG, I let myself pop pretty quickly, and that was that. About 25 minutes into the session and I was ready to leave. Even if she had made a concerted effort, I'm not sure that I would have been able to go a 2nd round with her bc something just felt off. I stuck around about 20 more minutes and we chatted on the translate app. She just didn't seem into going again, so I didn't really push it. Her reviews kept getting progressively worse on ThEotheR site, but I still wanted to take a chance and see her. I should have went went with a different agency. I think the session was worth $. 5, but the damage was $$. 5.

  3. #206

    Let me know

    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyKid  [View Original Post]
    Sorry to hear about your bad experience brother. Yea. I just got verified and have a P411 account now. I think I am going to try VIP again.
    How it goes and who you see. It's been a while since I have see an angel.

  4. #205
    Quote Originally Posted by Editit  [View Original Post]
    I saw her and it was passable but not great. I could tell she just was not into it. It was befor noon, so maybe that played a part too. I'm not fat (tummy) but she acted like I was too big. We all know the reality of that. I am sure it was just too early for her. When I let loose I think the velocity surprised her. A little gagging but stayed in the game. I wish I had google translate with me! Once you have a few references you can try VIP again.
    Sorry to hear about your bad experience brother. Yea. I just got verified and have a P411 account now. I think I am going to try VIP again.

  5. #204

    Glad to hear it.

    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyKid  [View Original Post]
    Thank you guys for the replies. Unfortunately, I was unable to get a 'verified' client status with the NCVIP. However, I was lucky enough to get verified and set up an appointment with the beautiful Charla from BKS.

    https://www.preferred411.com/P243191

    Her assistance at BKS is very helpful and the communication was easy. We started with emails, and moved onto text. Everything was quick and easy.

    The incall location was at a med-range hotel in the RTP area. The room was clean and no sighs of smoke or any substance. I was greeted by a beautiful, fit lady in her lingerie (age: mid 20's). All previous reviews were spot on, Charla provides full GFE experience, except FIV. She is a good kisser and have a very sexy body (tight wrist with a newly enhanced breasts.) **However, she speaks very little to no English at all, she's from Cuban** We have to use Google translator on our phone to carry on our conversation. This is definitely one of the few times that I really wish I pay attention in Spanish class back in the days. Although our communication were limited, but everything else happened in the dream make me want to come back to visit her again, and again!

    Recommendation: Yes.

    Cost: $$. 5.
    I saw her and it was passable but not great. I could tell she just was not into it. It was befor noon, so maybe that played a part too. I'm not fat (tummy) but she acted like I was too big. We all know the reality of that. I am sure it was just too early for her. When I let loose I think the velocity surprised her. A little gagging but stayed in the game. I wish I had google translate with me! Once you have a few references you can try VIP again.

  6. #203

    BKS Charla

    Thank you guys for the replies. Unfortunately, I was unable to get a 'verified' client status with the NCVIP. However, I was lucky enough to get verified and set up an appointment with the beautiful Charla from BKS.

    https://www.preferred411.com/P243191

    Her assistance at BKS is very helpful and the communication was easy. We started with emails, and moved onto text. Everything was quick and easy.

    The incall location was at a med-range hotel in the RTP area. The room was clean and no sighs of smoke or any substance. I was greeted by a beautiful, fit lady in her lingerie (age: mid 20's). All previous reviews were spot on, Charla provides full GFE experience, except FIV. She is a good kisser and have a very sexy body (tight wrist with a newly enhanced breasts.) **However, she speaks very little to no English at all, she's from Cuban** We have to use Google translator on our phone to carry on our conversation. This is definitely one of the few times that I really wish I pay attention in Spanish class back in the days. Although our communication were limited, but everything else happened in the dream make me want to come back to visit her again, and again!

    Recommendation: Yes.

    Cost: $$. 5.

  7. #202

    Agreed

    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyKid  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone!

    I will be visiting this beautiful city again on Tuesday. I was lucky enough to meet with two providers during my last visit (review posted).

    Anyone would be nice enough to give me some recommendations during my visit?

    Prefer 20-30's, prefer white provider, GFE, fit to average body type, DD free. C.

    I will definitely return the favor if anyone will be traveling through my area!

    Thanks,

    Sleepy.
    VIP angels or Lili will do you right.

  8. #201

    Recommendatioin

    One who comes to mind is Lili with Sensual Sirens. Fits your criteria perfectly and is a lot of fun to spend time with.

    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyKid  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone!

    I will be visiting this beautiful city again on Tuesday. I was lucky enough to meet with two providers during my last visit (review posted).

    Anyone would be nice enough to give me some recommendations during my visit?

    Prefer 20-30's, prefer white provider, GFE, fit to average body type, DD free. C.

    I will definitely return the favor if anyone will be traveling through my area!

    Thanks,

    Sleepy.

  9. #200

    Nc vip

    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyKid  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone!

    I will be visiting this beautiful city again on Tuesday. I was lucky enough to meet with two providers during my last visit (review posted).

    Anyone would be nice enough to give me some recommendations during my visit?

    Prefer 20-30's, prefer white provider, GFE, fit to average body type, DD free. C.

    I will definitely return the favor if anyone will be traveling through my area!

    Thanks,

    Sleepy.
    You can't go wrong with NC VIP Angels if you want 20 something GFE. Hayden would be my top pick there. She is super hot and a really good GFE.

  10. #199
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1651

    Re

    Quote Originally Posted by SleepyKid  [View Original Post]
    Hello everyone!

    I will be visiting this beautiful city again on Tuesday. I was lucky enough to meet with two providers during my last visit (review posted).

    Anyone would be nice enough to give me some recommendations during my visit?

    Prefer 20-30's, prefer white provider, GFE, fit to average body type, DD free. C.

    I will definitely return the favor if anyone will be traveling through my area!

    Thanks,

    Sleepy.
    What do you have against fat overweight young and old providers or listless uninterested drug addicts who are willing to endanger your life that stay in seedy hotels? Most everyone else on here seems to enjoy them.

  11. #198

    Visiting Again!

    Hello everyone!

    I will be visiting this beautiful city again on Tuesday. I was lucky enough to meet with two providers during my last visit (review posted).

    Anyone would be nice enough to give me some recommendations during my visit?

    Prefer 20-30's, prefer white provider, GFE, fit to average body type, DD free. C.

    I will definitely return the favor if anyone will be traveling through my area!

    Thanks,

    Sleepy.

  12. #197

    Flawless?

    Has anyone used this service? Some nice looking girls traveling.

  13. #196

    Grace Yorke

    Has anyone seen her? Anyone see her with another girl? Wanted to set it up, but looking for some feedback first.

    Thanks all.

  14. #195

    Calena

    Calena is another very attractive Cuban gal brought to us by BKS. She was staying at a nice upscale hotel, a big plus in my book. She is tiny at 4'8" but still very well put together with nice natural B's. She was very pleasant and friendly with a great attitude. Clearly wanted me to enjoy myself, and I did; if she noticed that I seemed to enjoy a particular activity she would come back to it again later unprompted. She is absolutely full GFE. Her primary language is Spanish, and she has a little bit of English. You might want to have Google Translate on your phone for small talk, LOL. Obviously I recommend her highly.

  15. #194

    Charla from BKS is a sweet spinner

    I had a dream the other day about visiting Charla from BKS. I dreamed that I had a full GFE and that she is the very.

    Definition of what a spinner would be. Very slim, with bolt-ons that seemed about to be just about right.

    A very nice women to look at indeed.

    We had a very good time together.

    She does speak a little english and follow direction well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape