Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 1,936 to 1,950 of 6045
-
02-05-17 12:16 #4110Senior Member

Posts: 2120Thick Snow Bunny
She's not been reviewed, as far as I know.
Originally Posted by Motoace
[View Original Post]
Her frequent posting annoys the fuck out of me. 6 ads all at once, all for her. Several times a day. It's so bad you can't search for "blonde" sometimes without pulling back a net of dozens of ads from her per day and maybe one or two of someone actually interesting here and there.
She's not my type, which makes it immeasurably worse (for me).
Nonetheless, I do read most reviews for girls in Madison. And, as I said, I haven't seen any reviews of her.
My guess is that her qv is probably $60 or less. So you could go see her relatively cheaply. And I assume she's available pretty much 24/7. So it should be relatively easy. And then you can report back, for others who have similar interests.
Update:
Here ya go:
80 hh 160 hr. And I don't talk explicit over the phone. But it's full service.
-
02-05-17 11:37 #4109Senior Member

Posts: 663[QUOTE=DowntownMad;3259501]I've been into the AA women lately.
I saw Crystal last weekend. She is not the girl in pics. Or maybe she was. She has a cute face, small tits, nice round ass. You go to her apartment on west side. Easy set up. For the price, I'd repeat. Didn't even attempt GFE, didn't feel like kissing. Just wanted to pound. QV was 80, HH for 1 oo I only lasted 2 positions. http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...ixxed/17919739.
Anyone have experience with any of these below recently?
Mistress Bailey on west side: http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-4667/17917536. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>she has been posting for awhile I dont remember reading anything on her.
Sicilian Beauty: Looks like body rub only. http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...eauty/18086409. >>>>>>>>>>>>>She has been posting for a long time, Ive not had any experience with her but from what Ive read she is an expensive hand job
Valerie:http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...r-fun/17929226. >>>>>>>>>> she is a new poster here
Blasian Girl: http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-only/18074503. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>she is also a new poster here
-
02-05-17 11:32 #4108Senior Member

Posts: 663Rosey
I think I saw her about the same time Popeye did and found her to be a lot of fun. She is a small gal but cute as hell. I think living in the motel I saw her at. The photos in the as were her. Shortly boom she's gone. And I've not seen anything recently photo wise that I would say were her. It would be a shame if she's bad and now ripping off clients. Play safe out there.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
02-05-17 10:35 #4107Senior Member

Posts: 2120Rosey
Just to help future searches, the Rosey I saw used the spelling that ends in 'y' not 'ie'.
Originally Posted by Hammert
[View Original Post]
I reviewed the Rosey I saw this past summer (here on USASG and on TER). I've talked with her recently and I'm sure it's her. She no longer posts as "Rosey. " Sometimes she uses pics she used to use (which are real). Sometimes she uses fake pics that are TGTBT.
The TGTBT pics always result in disappointment, even if you go in knowing they are unlikely. Because they set your expectations for something somewhat special. When the relatively and inevitably plainer and coarser girls open the door, the contrast is just too much. There's always a feeling of deflation encountering the real girl. This is why I favor ads with what appear to be real pics. Not because I'm looking for plain girls, but I know myself. I won't get hyped up expecting something fantastic.
My experience with Rosey was good. The ad I responded to had her real pics. And I was pleased to see that, her long hair, cute face. We did everything I normally want to do. And she seemed to really enjoy it. I didn't repeat then in part because of the eternal quest for something new, something perfect.
Even so, I'm wary given your report of a ripoff. If it's the same girl, that's just not cool. Her constant switching names and numbers confirms that there's something she's hiding from.
And why would I consider taking that risk? Because the Madison scene feels somewhat dead to me. That long ass list I posted, 20+ girls I contacted in a few hours. I'd go see any of them. But either the responsiveness is non-existent. Or the menu is too limited. Or the attitude is shitty and uninspiring.
-
02-05-17 07:26 #4106Banned Member

Posts: 53Looking for AA experiences
I've been into the AA women lately.
I saw Crystal last weekend. She is not the girl in pics. Or maybe she was. She has a cute face, small tits, nice round ass. You go to her apartment on west side. Easy set up. For the price, I'd repeat. Didn't even attempt GFE, didn't feel like kissing. Just wanted to pound. QV was 80, HH for 1 oo I only lasted 2 positions. http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...ixxed/17919739.
Anyone have experience with any of these below recently?
Mistress Bailey on west side: http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-4667/17917536.
Sicilian Beauty: Looks like body rub only. http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...eauty/18086409.
Valerie:http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...r-fun/17929226.
Blasian Girl: http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-only/18074503.
-
02-04-17 22:06 #4105Regular Member

Posts: 3Long time lerker, first time poster.
Has anyone seen this provider?
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-2905/18087425
She has the body type I generally look for but I can't find any reviews on her, good or bad. Pictures seem real but I'm not 100%. Any help would be appreciated!
-
02-04-17 19:06 #4104Senior Member

Posts: 1323She is built like a white girl. And looking fine at that! 213 area code is LA, CA. Maybe they grow 'them different out there.
Originally Posted by Eric1975
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-17 17:50 #4103Senior Member

Posts: 75Rosie had her boyfriend come in to put me out as soon as we exchanged money. Looks as though she has moved to different location but just down the street. And is going by Aubrey.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-17 15:01 #4102Senior Member

Posts: 166Thats why she is in buisness
If it were not for this class of people wh0 res would not get most of their buisness. If I was anything a regular women would fuck, I wouldn't be paying for it.
Originally Posted by Eric1975
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-17 14:50 #4101Senior Member

Posts: 2120No Candy for Me
She seems not to offer anything other than pegging and torture now, to me anyway.
Originally Posted by Eric1975
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-17 14:47 #4100Senior Member

Posts: 2120Lurking is what you mean, not trolling.
Originally Posted by Ferguson5
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-17 13:44 #4099Senior Member

Posts: 639I have tried. Twice via text and one via call. Never answers. Maybe TGTBT.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-17 13:35 #4098Senior Member

Posts: 31Introduction
Good afternoon gentleman, I am introducing myself to the forum. I am a new member but have been "trolling" this board for a little while, LOL. I have gotten some pretty good insight here and have learned some mistakes not to make. Thank you. I will hopefully have some good input for the page in the near future.
You used that word trolling, I do not think it means what you think it means.
A2
-
02-04-17 12:49 #4097Senior Member

Posts: 2120I hear you. I have no experience with her as I also generally avoid AA. But she looks good. Have you talked with her? That often helps me.
Originally Posted by Eric1975
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-17 12:39 #4096Senior Member

Posts: 639Ok so normally I don't go for AA girls, nothing wrong, just not really my thing but this one is in my fav age bracket and body type. Has me returning to her ad over and over. Anyone care to chime in?
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-doll/17920514















