Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4110

    Thick Snow Bunny

    Quote Originally Posted by Motoace  [View Original Post]
    Long time lerker, first time poster.

    Has anyone seen this provider?

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-2905/18087425

    She has the body type I generally look for but I can't find any reviews on her, good or bad. Pictures seem real but I'm not 100%. Any help would be appreciated!
    She's not been reviewed, as far as I know.

    Her frequent posting annoys the fuck out of me. 6 ads all at once, all for her. Several times a day. It's so bad you can't search for "blonde" sometimes without pulling back a net of dozens of ads from her per day and maybe one or two of someone actually interesting here and there.

    She's not my type, which makes it immeasurably worse (for me).

    Nonetheless, I do read most reviews for girls in Madison. And, as I said, I haven't seen any reviews of her.

    My guess is that her qv is probably $60 or less. So you could go see her relatively cheaply. And I assume she's available pretty much 24/7. So it should be relatively easy. And then you can report back, for others who have similar interests.

    Update:

    Here ya go:

    80 hh 160 hr. And I don't talk explicit over the phone. But it's full service.

  2. #4109
    [QUOTE=DowntownMad;3259501]I've been into the AA women lately.

    I saw Crystal last weekend. She is not the girl in pics. Or maybe she was. She has a cute face, small tits, nice round ass. You go to her apartment on west side. Easy set up. For the price, I'd repeat. Didn't even attempt GFE, didn't feel like kissing. Just wanted to pound. QV was 80, HH for 1 oo I only lasted 2 positions. http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...ixxed/17919739.

    Anyone have experience with any of these below recently?

    Mistress Bailey on west side: http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-4667/17917536. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>she has been posting for awhile I dont remember reading anything on her.

    Sicilian Beauty: Looks like body rub only. http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...eauty/18086409. >>>>>>>>>>>>>She has been posting for a long time, Ive not had any experience with her but from what Ive read she is an expensive hand job

    Valerie:http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...r-fun/17929226. >>>>>>>>>> she is a new poster here

    Blasian Girl: http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-only/18074503. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>she is also a new poster here

  3. #4108

    Rosey

    I think I saw her about the same time Popeye did and found her to be a lot of fun. She is a small gal but cute as hell. I think living in the motel I saw her at. The photos in the as were her. Shortly boom she's gone. And I've not seen anything recently photo wise that I would say were her. It would be a shame if she's bad and now ripping off clients. Play safe out there.

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Just to help future searches, the Rosey I saw used the spelling that ends in 'y' not 'ie'.

    I reviewed the Rosey I saw this past summer (here on USASG and on TER). I've talked with her recently and I'm sure it's her. She no longer posts as "Rosey. " Sometimes she uses pics she used to use (which are real). Sometimes she uses fake pics that are TGTBT.

    The TGTBT pics always result in disappointment, even if you go in knowing they are unlikely. Because they set your expectations for something somewhat special. When the relatively and inevitably plainer and coarser girls open the door, the contrast is just too much. There's always a feeling of deflation encountering the real girl. This is why I favor ads with what appear to be real pics. Not because I'm looking for plain girls, but I know myself. I won't get hyped up expecting something fantastic.

    My experience with Rosey was good. The ad I responded to had her real pics. And I was pleased to see that, her long hair, cute face. We did everything I normally want to do. And she seemed to really enjoy it. I didn't repeat then in part because of the eternal quest for something new, something perfect.

    Even so, I'm wary given your report of a ripoff. If it's the same girl, that's just not cool. Her constant switching names and numbers confirms that there's something she's hiding from.

    And why would I consider taking that risk? Because the Madison scene feels somewhat dead to me. That long ass list I posted, 20+ girls I contacted in a few hours. I'd go see any of them. But either the responsiveness is non-existent. Or the menu is too limited. Or the attitude is shitty and uninspiring.

  4. #4107

    Rosey

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammert  [View Original Post]
    Rosie had her boyfriend come in to put me out as soon as we exchanged money. Looks as though she has moved to different location but just down the street. And is going by Aubrey.
    Just to help future searches, the Rosey I saw used the spelling that ends in 'y' not 'ie'.

    I reviewed the Rosey I saw this past summer (here on USASG and on TER). I've talked with her recently and I'm sure it's her. She no longer posts as "Rosey. " Sometimes she uses pics she used to use (which are real). Sometimes she uses fake pics that are TGTBT.

    The TGTBT pics always result in disappointment, even if you go in knowing they are unlikely. Because they set your expectations for something somewhat special. When the relatively and inevitably plainer and coarser girls open the door, the contrast is just too much. There's always a feeling of deflation encountering the real girl. This is why I favor ads with what appear to be real pics. Not because I'm looking for plain girls, but I know myself. I won't get hyped up expecting something fantastic.

    My experience with Rosey was good. The ad I responded to had her real pics. And I was pleased to see that, her long hair, cute face. We did everything I normally want to do. And she seemed to really enjoy it. I didn't repeat then in part because of the eternal quest for something new, something perfect.

    Even so, I'm wary given your report of a ripoff. If it's the same girl, that's just not cool. Her constant switching names and numbers confirms that there's something she's hiding from.

    And why would I consider taking that risk? Because the Madison scene feels somewhat dead to me. That long ass list I posted, 20+ girls I contacted in a few hours. I'd go see any of them. But either the responsiveness is non-existent. Or the menu is too limited. Or the attitude is shitty and uninspiring.

  5. #4106

    Looking for AA experiences

    I've been into the AA women lately.

    I saw Crystal last weekend. She is not the girl in pics. Or maybe she was. She has a cute face, small tits, nice round ass. You go to her apartment on west side. Easy set up. For the price, I'd repeat. Didn't even attempt GFE, didn't feel like kissing. Just wanted to pound. QV was 80, HH for 1 oo I only lasted 2 positions. http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...ixxed/17919739.

    Anyone have experience with any of these below recently?

    Mistress Bailey on west side: http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-4667/17917536.

    Sicilian Beauty: Looks like body rub only. http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...eauty/18086409.

    Valerie:http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...r-fun/17929226.

    Blasian Girl: http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-only/18074503.

  6. #4105
    Long time lerker, first time poster.

    Has anyone seen this provider?

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-2905/18087425

    She has the body type I generally look for but I can't find any reviews on her, good or bad. Pictures seem real but I'm not 100%. Any help would be appreciated!

  7. #4104
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    Ok so normally I don't go for AA girls, nothing wrong, just not really my thing but this one is in my fav age bracket and body type. Has me returning to her ad over and over. Anyone care to chime in?

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-doll/17920514
    She is built like a white girl. And looking fine at that! 213 area code is LA, CA. Maybe they grow 'them different out there.

  8. #4103
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Some old, some new. This is a ridiculous list. And it only took a few hours to accumulate. No wonder I yearn to purge now and then.

    The order is merely chronological. Who replied most recently or who I contacted most recently.

    Natalie

    You can find her on TER. I thought she was in the wind. Thanks to a recent report on the forum, I know she's still available. It's teed up. So she's on the short list for my next encounter.

    Bj for you

    Probably a ripoff, wrong category, no name, fake pics. I've got this one and a few others on the list just to practice my skills.

    http://madison.backpage.com/MenSeekW...r-you/18072455

    These wrong category posts aren't all bad. That's where Cassidy is posting. I can't tell if they post there because they can't deduce the right category. Or they desire the naturally reduced and perhaps self-selected volume and quality of interest. I actually told Cassidy (via text), but maybe she didn't see it. Or ignored it.

    Sweet and sexy baby

    Another improbable one. What better way to sharpen the sleuthing and interviewing skills?

    http://madison.backpage.com/MenSeekW...-baby/18073871

    Candy

    I have a standing offer with her to fuck her in the ass, slow and deep, whenever she wants. She says she doesn't offer that. But that's what I'm offering.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...gging/18083027

    MariahLynn / Journey

    Another mistake. She's not offering what I generally prefer. But that body. A hh is $120, so why not? I'd slide up and down on that and have lots of memories worth keeping.

    Marie (in Sheboygan!)

    This girl is hot as fuck. And has the OFG stamp of approval, no less.

    http://sheboygan.backpage.com/WomenS...place/18066559

    Chloe

    Outcall only. But good reviews.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...londe/17967698

    Valerie

    You know the pics are fake. Again, what better opportunity to practice sleuthing and interviewing:

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...r-fun/17929226

    Jane

    Definite repeat. She's smart, fun, engaging. Quickly becoming a favorite of mine.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-jane/17904978

    Tornado

    That's my nickname for her. These pics can't possibly be fake and those eyes:

    http://janesville.backpage.com/Women...l-fun/18059359

    Native Shae

    Still haven't repeated. Still trying.

    http://janesville.backpage.com/Women...dated/18033767

    Stormy

    Another likely fake.

    http://janesville.backpage.com/Women...eaven/18067335

    Angel

    The pics seem fake. She offered $250 for an hour. No FS. Aunt Flo was in town. I was like, Let me know when she's gone. I don't have high hopes for this one. I should have offered $40 for BBBJ. That's called anchoring.

    http://janesville.backpage.com/Women...ougie/18042749

    Note how close her phone number is to Stormy's and how close in time their postings are. Probably a pair. As one of them alludes to 2 girl.

    Bailey

    No ad. It was taken down. I'm trying the numbers on her TER profile. I don't have much in terms of expectation. Curiosity and reminiscing. To this day, I haven't repeated with anyone as much as I did with her. But that's not a good measure. I think Thia is still number 3 or 4 on that (relatively short) list. And I wouldn't spend time with Thia even if it was free. Her reaction to my walking away was one of those, "Thank you for being nasty and vindictive. Now I'm absolutely certain that I made the right choice when I stopped seeing you. And in walking away now. ".

    Florida girl

    In the wind already? No response yet. Likely fake, flake, a wall of No, or otherwise incapable of delivering rich satisfaction.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...m-fun/18080316

    Rosey

    I think this is Rosey. Obviously fake pics.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-warm/18015942

    Bridgett and Lola

    Another here today gone tomorrow. Likely a couple of drugged up fatties hoping you are too dumb to notice one of them is feeling you up while the other robs your wallet. Want a drink, honey? Sure, I'll have a sip and pass out:

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...ouble/18081133

    Becky

    If I were a plain looking girl down on her luck, I'd use that pic too:

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...shell/18076015

    Shae

    Naturally. Just keeping in touch.

    Also Rosey

    Same girl. The BP ad with this number is gone, but I found a replica here. I saw Rosey once this summer. It was one of my top 10 experiences. I'd repeat. I'm wary, though, because she's had ripoff reports. She says the guy tried to take her money. So who knows.

    http://brookebell.net/blog/319_Madison/588ab0b95007c

    Murphy

    Rolling the dice with one of Milwaukee's finest. Her communication sucks. No response yet.

    http://milwaukee.backpage.com/WomenS...urphy/16754064

    Jade Silla

    You can find her on TER. There's only one Jade Silla, so it's not hard. Good reviews. I'm not impressed with her communication. But because of the reviews, I'm willing to play it her way. We'll see.
    Rosie had her boyfriend come in to put me out as soon as we exchanged money. Looks as though she has moved to different location but just down the street. And is going by Aubrey.

  9. #4102

    Thats why she is in buisness

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    She explained later that she get clients that are overly fat, smelly and haven't showered or brushed their teeth in days, so she states it upfront that she is not GFE and when the guy arrives, it then becomes her personal preference.
    If it were not for this class of people wh0 res would not get most of their buisness. If I was anything a regular women would fuck, I wouldn't be paying for it.

  10. #4101

    No Candy for Me

    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    LOL, to each their own. I'm not into any of the off the wall shit she was offering. I was there to fuck a pretty young Latina. Hot?? Yeah to me she is. No tats , no piercings . Nice and clean , hard to find now a days .
    She seems not to offer anything other than pegging and torture now, to me anyway.

  11. #4100
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferguson5  [View Original Post]
    Good afternoon gentleman, I am introducing myself to the forum. I am a new member but have been "trolling" this board for a little while, LOL. I have gotten some pretty good insight here and have learned some mistakes not to make. Thank you. I will hopefully have some good input for the page in the near future.
    Lurking is what you mean, not trolling.

  12. #4099
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I hear you. I have no experience with her as I also generally avoid AA. But she looks good. Have you talked with her? That often helps me.
    I have tried. Twice via text and one via call. Never answers. Maybe TGTBT.

  13. #4098

    Introduction

    Good afternoon gentleman, I am introducing myself to the forum. I am a new member but have been "trolling" this board for a little while, LOL. I have gotten some pretty good insight here and have learned some mistakes not to make. Thank you. I will hopefully have some good input for the page in the near future.

    You used that word trolling, I do not think it means what you think it means.

    A2

  14. #4097
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric1975  [View Original Post]
    Ok so normally I don't go for AA girls, nothing wrong, just not really my thing but this one is in my fav age bracket and body type. Has me returning to her ad over and over. Anyone care to chime in?

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-doll/17920514
    I hear you. I have no experience with her as I also generally avoid AA. But she looks good. Have you talked with her? That often helps me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails scam.jpg‎  

  15. #4096
    Ok so normally I don't go for AA girls, nothing wrong, just not really my thing but this one is in my fav age bracket and body type. Has me returning to her ad over and over. Anyone care to chime in?

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-doll/17920514

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape