Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9634

    Backpage Adult Section Censored

    Quote Originally Posted by TX9693  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if the ads that I'm now seeing back on Backpage are legit? I thought they were shutdown.
    If you click on any of the Adult Section Censored and it will expand and give you more information than you need on what happened or is happening.

    Seems to me they just moved there posts to Women seeking Men.

  2. #9633
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by MrSunnyHills  [View Original Post]
    Holy moly - 100 tip and not even a BJ. You're driving up prices.
    Hm. $40 tip = basic ST.

    What services do you normally get for $100 tip?

  3. #9632

    Keep the tips down

    Quote Originally Posted by RedBird3  [View Original Post]
    80 house 100 tip.
    Holy moly - 100 tip and not even a BJ. You're driving up prices.

  4. #9631

    First timer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tna01  [View Original Post]
    80-100?

    Which was it for this visit?

    And What was the house fee?
    Went by there recently. Did some research on here and made an appt. Ring bell for entry and was taken right back into room. Cindy wasn't working that day nor was Suzy. Once undressed in room I was greeted by Jessica. Early to mid 40's. Body 8/10 easy to look at. Massage was nice and relaxing. Not much of a talker. Me being nervous, it took a while to start the small talk, to build trust and let her know I am legit. The flip came and so did I. HJ. Overall decent experience for my first time at a AMP.

  5. #9630

    Backpage Up & Running??

    Does anyone know if the ads that I'm now seeing back on Backpage are legit? I thought they were shutdown.

  6. #9629
    Quote Originally Posted by Tna01  [View Original Post]
    80-100?

    Which was it for this visit?

    And What was the house fee?
    80 house 100 tip.

  7. #9628
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBird3  [View Original Post]
    Went to a place in Chantilly saw cindy. She provide a very strong massage for about 30 minutes then she took off all her clothing and sat on my back I could feel her warm pussy on me then she started to kiss and tongue my back and nick this along with her very soft hand stroking got me very excited. She had me turn over and started play with the little guy. After a few minutes she got in the 69 position. She did not give me a BJ but let me daty. She finished me off with a hand job. Cost 80-100 had seen her twice before. I know I am not to post anyone's last name or address but can I list the massage parlors address thanks redbird3.
    I'd be interested in the location or at least the general area. From Hampton Roads, going up for work in a couple of weeks.

    David.

  8. #9627
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBird3  [View Original Post]
    Went to a place in Chantilly saw cindy. She provide a very strong massage for about 30 minutes then she took off all her clothing and sat on my back I could feel her warm pussy on me then she started to kiss and tongue my back and nick this along with her very soft hand stroking got me very excited. She had me turn over and started play with the little guy. After a few minutes she got in the 69 position. She did not give me a BJ but let me daty. She finished me off with a hand job. Cost 80-100 had seen her twice before. I know I am not to post anyone's last name or address but can I list the massage parlors address thanks redbird3.
    The info you gave (name of spa and town located) is enough. People can easily google the spa and find the address.

  9. #9626
    Regular Member


    Posts: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by RedBird3  [View Original Post]
    Went to a place in Chantilly saw cindy. She provide a very strong massage for about 30 minutes then she took off all her clothing and sat on my back I could feel her warm pussy on me then she started to kiss and tongue my back and nick this along with her very soft hand stroking got me very excited. She had me turn over and started play with the little guy. After a few minutes she got in the 69 position. She did not give me a BJ but let me daty. She finished me off with a hand job. Cost 80-100 had seen her twice before. I know I am not to post anyone's last name or address but can I list the massage parlors address thanks redbird3.
    80-100?

    Which was it for this visit?

    And What was the house fee?

  10. #9625

    Cream Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Stashio  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing g this ad for the past week and was wondering if anyone has visited there? I am thinking about TOFTT and check it out later today. There is no address on the ad, but by hitting the Google map on the ad, it shows a residence. I'll report later on what transpired.
    I actually was going to post a dream about it. Phony location. It is actually Blue Ocean in McLean (across from Chesterbrook shopping center). In this dream I saw Michelle. She was 30's K-girl that was skilled in the soft touch, and extras were offered but wanted. 8 and really 1. 0. A little bit out of my price point so a repeat will happen only in a pinch. BTW I believe the girls there rotate between the new spa in Reston that was mentioned a week ago in this thread. Not completely sure, but a hunch based on names / reviews on another site and phone numbers that have been posted.

  11. #9624

    McLean Cream

    I have been seeing g this ad for the past week and was wondering if anyone has visited there? I am thinking about TOFTT and check it out later today. There is no address on the ad, but by hitting the Google map on the ad, it shows a residence. I'll report later on what transpired.

  12. #9623

    Miko

    Went to a place in Chantilly saw cindy. She provide a very strong massage for about 30 minutes then she took off all her clothing and sat on my back I could feel her warm pussy on me then she started to kiss and tongue my back and nick this along with her very soft hand stroking got me very excited. She had me turn over and started play with the little guy. After a few minutes she got in the 69 position. She did not give me a BJ but let me daty. She finished me off with a hand job. Cost 80-100 had seen her twice before. I know I am not to post anyone's last name or address but can I list the massage parlors address thanks redbird3.

  13. #9622
    Quote Originally Posted by Mustang946  [View Original Post]
    After finding out that my favorite was out of town, I saw an ad for this new spa and decided to check it out. It is located in an office park in North Springfield. I called ahead as requested in the ad and made an appointment. Parking was readily available. This is a very upscale spa. Paint, wallpaper, and flooring are all new. I met Amy who was managing and sole provider for the day at the counter by the door. She showed me a menu of types of massage available. She says there will be more therapists after New Years. As I had just left home freshly showered, I didn't ask if there was a table shower or shower available. Amy is in her late 20's or early 30's and in great shape. English is pretty good. She started with a foot soak and scrub. Following that I hopped on the heated massage table and she gave an outstanding massage, probably the best I've received in a spa. No muscle group was left untouched. After the flip, she pointed and asked if I wanted anything else. I replied if course and she provided an above average NOVA finish. A thorough clean up followed by more massage. Since it was my first visit, I didn't push and managed to experience some OTC. She mentioned that next year they will offer couples massage and showed me the room allocated for it. There is a lot of money invested on the spa. I will be back.

    http://nova.backpage.com/BodyRubs/gr...-8828/24970620
    +1 on Amy's massage and the Spa Sung experience. It's a very nice space, and looks like an upscale spa. Amy did a great deep-tissue massage, and focused on the hot spots, rather than just mechanically go through the motions. The foot soak and scrub at the beginning is another nice touch. I would definitely return.

  14. #9621
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1991

    Less time = less tip

    Quote Originally Posted by NoVaRanger  [View Original Post]
    Hobby is expensive. All clients want a good / great experience. At a fair price. This board is a good resource on "standard prices and practices. ".

    One of my value-measures is "do I get the hour I paid for. ".

    Some comment on the fairness (or lack of fairness) of being shorted on time. Some comment that once they've enjoyed their ending, they don't care much about the time. Good for all of you. For me, part of the enjoyment is in taking the time (I want to enjoy the total experience. If it was just about ending, I can do that at home for free). So, part of my evaluation is based on getting close to the hour.

    Annandale Wellness is a very nice place. The ladies (I've seen three different ladies, including the MMS) are all nice, pleasant, physically fit. And each has provided me a quality massage experience.

    I have never been shorted on time at AW.

    Standard rates. Standard tips accepted, but if you have a very good experience, recommend generosity.

    I will repeat.

    NR.
    I'm with you in that I expect to receive the full hour if that's what I paid for. Every masseuse is a little different when it comes to when she has the client flip and when she goes for the finish. And every client is a little different as to how long they hold out. But if the finish comes early the therapist can do the cleanup and then continue with the massage until time is up. No excuse, IMHO, to short the client on time. That hasn't happened to me very often but, when it has, I usually reduce the tip by 5 or 10 and explain to the girl that full tip requires full time. She may give me the pouty face but she'll know I'm not a sucker who can be played.

  15. #9620

    AW. Where an hour is 60 minutes

    Hobby is expensive. All clients want a good / great experience. At a fair price. This board is a good resource on "standard prices and practices. ".

    One of my value-measures is "do I get the hour I paid for. ".

    Some comment on the fairness (or lack of fairness) of being shorted on time. Some comment that once they've enjoyed their ending, they don't care much about the time. Good for all of you. For me, part of the enjoyment is in taking the time (I want to enjoy the total experience. If it was just about ending, I can do that at home for free). So, part of my evaluation is based on getting close to the hour.

    Annandale Wellness is a very nice place. The ladies (I've seen three different ladies, including the MMS) are all nice, pleasant, physically fit. And each has provided me a quality massage experience.

    I have never been shorted on time at AW.

    Standard rates. Standard tips accepted, but if you have a very good experience, recommend generosity.

    I will repeat.

    NR.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape