Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,296 to 29,310 of 61381
-
02-04-17 23:24 #32086Senior Member

Posts: 2343Who
Who's the white streetwalker with the black rimmed glasses. I've seen her several times now. She has black hair and looks like a nerd whenever I see her.
-
02-04-17 22:28 #32085Senior Member

Posts: 252NO, sorry, I was combining two different posts. Rene is OK, and has actually put on some needed weight. I was also asking who was the obit about from another post.
Originally Posted by EmmFitz
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-17 19:36 #32084Senior Member

Posts: 168Little sara from wilkins
Is little sara gone forever?
-
02-04-17 13:13 #32083Senior Member

Posts: 126Heather (s)
Speaking of Heather, who is this one and where can she be found? Been over a year since I shot this video. Found her in BP that day.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-17 07:03 #32082Senior Member

Posts: 705Mary Beth on Fairhaven
Short brunette. Looks (and is) Italian. Sweet girl and amazing mic skills. Saw her this morning and says she'll be out on Fairhaven all day. Usually hangs around minimart. Looks like a civil. No marks of any kind and a blemishless ass and back. I don't know what's on the menu but may be worth discussing the options. Be extra nice to this one. She is a rare gem.
-
02-04-17 06:50 #32081Senior Member

Posts: 98What happened to pearl (skinny brunette off Pontiac)
Anyone seen her lately?
-
02-04-17 01:50 #32080Regular Member

Posts: 5She died? Shit, what happened?
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-17 01:27 #32079Regular Member

Posts: 5She died? Shit, what happened?
Originally Posted by Crg3400
[View Original Post]
-
02-04-17 00:26 #32078Regular Member

Posts: 11Dumfries, VA here
I normally drive up from Dumfries, VA once or twice weekly. If LE is too hot in 1 area, you can always go to other areas Fairhaven, Brooklyn, Wilkens, S. Carey & Washington etc.
Originally Posted by JohninVA
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-17 23:26 #32077Senior Member

Posts: 549Cruised BCB the other day in the noon hour. Same-o same-o: handful of 1-4's out of 10's. I wasn't horny enough to go for them. Moved on.
-
02-03-17 20:56 #32076Senior Member

Posts: 168Punk rock heather is my goto rightnow
Since anna on hiatus heather is the goto not that curly hair one.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-17 19:02 #32075Regular Member

Posts: 141Dundalk. / Conkling.
I had an appointment with a girl today. But when the time arrived she was a no show. Surprise right! So I hit Dundalk and I saw absolutely nothing. So on to Conkling where I spied a redhead I think she said her name was nikki. A very pleasant girl she was able to hold a intelligent conversation on the way to my place. She delivered a above average BBBJCIM which was very wet with plenty of suction. She also sucked the boys with equal skill with no whining or complaining. In the absence of anyone else being out I could have done worse. BTW Appointment girl texts that she was very sorry about today citing a lack of sleep was the culprit for her no-show. Safe mongering!
-
02-03-17 18:43 #32074Senior Member

Posts: 152Still Hot?
I am thinking about driving up from DC tonight since what little action in DC now doesn't start till 5:00 am. Reading the forum I see people have posted its been hot with uncle. Just asking so I don't waste too much gas is it worth it or is there some sort of lockdown that uncle is doing right now? Thanks for the help.
-
02-03-17 16:15 #32073Senior Member

Posts: 705She's had mixed reviews here. She doesn't say much but she gives an excellent BJ. And her ass is gorgeous.
Originally Posted by Klove48
[View Original Post]
-
02-03-17 11:58 #32072Senior Member

Posts: 1370PAWG Heather
No not punk rock Heather, but the Heather with the curly hair that's been around for a minute. But how is "punk rock" Heather's service? She has a nice ass but she seems to be kinda out of it sometimes.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





