High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4065

    Brittany

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I saw Brittney today:

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...iting/17908116

    I would not repeat. Upcharged for GFE and then failed to deliver. DATY was enjoyable. CBJ. No kissing. No FS. She said FS might be available on subsequent visits. No thanks.
    Was it really the lady in the pictures?

  2. #4064

    Info on Blue?

    Been talking with Blue. Any review good /.

    Bad?

  3. #4063
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Live to fight another day. What did you learn? Share it.
    I don't think I learned anything. Well maybe that the time of day doesn't matter. I tried again today, and after no luck within an hour I went home. Maybe I did learn to give up quicker.

  4. #4062
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Well, either that was a lie, or Mamasan was lying today when she said Coco was available. I made the mistake of asking for a pic. Mamasan cut me off (via text) and probably blocked my number.

    Which is a gift. That level of focus on customer satisfaction can't possibly be isolated.

    Coco is now on the vast maybe not list. Once again, confirming my general distaste for what I consider the fundamental scam operation which is the AMP. There might be isolated pockets of satisfaction you can eek out of those miserable dungeons. But you've got to have a much better capacity to focus on a limited set of criteria than I do.
    Bummer. I've only seen Cocco once and she is hands down the most beautiful provider I have been with. I've asked for her again but they gave me another girl so not sure if I'll be able to see her again.

  5. #4061

    Ebony. Jess

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/jess/18025185

    Not sure if she's still there, but I've seen this girl twice now. I've been trying to hook up with ebony providers but the service has been lackluster so to speak. Jess has a cute face and absolutely banging body. She's not skinny but perfectly curvy and her body is TIGHT, absolutely NO jiggles. WOW, blows my mind. She has the most banging body of all the providers I've been with. Service is decent, if a bit unenthusiastic. Everything is covered (BJ and FS). That body though is worth the price of admission, 100 hh. I'd guess she's around 19 - 20 years old, very shy, almost awkward, in a cute way.

    If she's still there, go get it!

  6. #4060
    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Imagine my surprise when I walk up and Thia is standing out there waiting for me.

    No thanks.

    Man, I'm getting good at this walking away stuff.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...lemen/18071121
    I've only seen Thia once but she seems to have the time management thing down pat. Maybe I'll go see her instead of playing phone tag with ghosts. LOL.

  7. #4059
    Quote Originally Posted by PSylabs  [View Original Post]
    Ok so I haven't posted in a very long time but thought I would reach out for a little advice. Part of the reason I haven't posted is because I haven't seen any girls in the area. But anyway, the urge is upon me and pikinz are slimmm! However I have three girls in mind.

    MariahLynn. This new girl that posted but seems to have disappeared. IF, and I mean if, she gets back to me then definitely!!

    Skinny Brooklyn. I have read a few decent reviews.

    And finally.

    Brooklyn. The original. I am surprised I haven't read anything at all about her here. Is there a reason for that? Has she been in retirement so long that she should have just stayed? Or?

    I will of course post my experience here as well as ThERe. And thank you all and for this awesome forum! It's so great to stick together and learn from one another.
    MariahLynn caught my eye in a big way. But a Google search on her phone # brings up some questionable stuff. Could be bait and switch. http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSeekMen/mariahlynn/18055539

  8. #4058

    Trinity & Brooklyn

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Ouch. Did you see the recent review on TER of a 2 girl with Trinity and Brooklyn. I don't know whether to laugh or cry, that guy definitely knows how to get that pussy.
    Popeye.

    The reviewer has a ton of reviews, but this one appears embellished. He asked about the 2 girl, was told they never did that. Of course, not sure Trinity knows what's going on from one minute to the next. Or cares from what I heard.

  9. #4057

    Regina

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her advertise in Wisconsin before. I think she comes through every now and then. Now you're already approved. So it may not have been a total loss.

    Which one did you get approved for? Regina or Melissa?
    Sorry. Been offline for a while. I was approved for Regina. Scary how easy it was or maybe I'm just getting better at making girls feel at ease.

  10. #4056
    Quote Originally Posted by PermanentWood  [View Original Post]
    I blew through I bet 20 numbers, no replies, slow replies, had me going from one end of town, to the other, then back again. There was one that could have made something happen, but by the time I got nearby, too late, her roommate had gotten home. I was recycling through the numbers and finally had a bite, I just wanted to bust out a load and be done. Saw this one https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=287162 and negotiated 20 bucks, then went to 40. Fucked the hell out of her, no real complaint but I was desperate. A little older and rough looking, but seemed genuine anyway. Must have fucked her good because 2 hours later she was calling wanting me to come back and fuck her again.
    There is only one word for that:

    Bravo.

  11. #4055

    Can't get what doesn't want to be got.

    I blew through I bet 20 numbers, no replies, slow replies, had me going from one end of town, to the other, then back again. There was one that could have made something happen, but by the time I got nearby, too late, her roommate had gotten home. I was recycling through the numbers and finally had a bite, I just wanted to bust out a load and be done. Saw this one https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi....asp?id=287162 and negotiated 20 bucks, then went to 40. Fucked the hell out of her, no real complaint but I was desperate. A little older and rough looking, but seemed genuine anyway. Must have fucked her good because 2 hours later she was calling wanting me to come back and fuck her again.

  12. #4054

    Coco

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    I heard she was a 10, looks wise. And, going in with the expectation of not GFE, would that have helped? The recommendation I got was go see her, the looks are worth it. Just to pump a load into that hot body and look at that beautiful face.

    Also, apparently she may be unavailable for a few days. As mamasan explained "lady special day."
    Well, either that was a lie, or Mamasan was lying today when she said Coco was available. I made the mistake of asking for a pic. Mamasan cut me off (via text) and probably blocked my number.

    Which is a gift. That level of focus on customer satisfaction can't possibly be isolated.

    Coco is now on the vast maybe not list. Once again, confirming my general distaste for what I consider the fundamental scam operation which is the AMP. There might be isolated pockets of satisfaction you can eek out of those miserable dungeons. But you've got to have a much better capacity to focus on a limited set of criteria than I do.

  13. #4053

    Too funny

    Quote Originally Posted by Popeyemadison  [View Original Post]
    Imagine my surprise when I walk up and Thia is standing out there waiting for me.

    No thanks.

    Man, I'm getting good at this walking away stuff.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...lemen/18071121
    That's too funny; I guess she figured you wouldn't recognize her, LOL. In reality, maybe she just hopes the previously dissatisfied clients will just reluctantly succumb.

    Sure, she may garner more activity, but it doesn't make sense to me.

  14. #4052

    Bailey / QueenoftheNile33

    See she just got another review on the oThER site. Anyone know where she's posting when she posts? She's an ATF and I'd like another go with her. Any help greatly appreciated!

  15. #4051

    Thia's back as Cece

    Imagine my surprise when I walk up and Thia is standing out there waiting for me.

    No thanks.

    Man, I'm getting good at this walking away stuff.

    http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...lemen/18071121

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape