Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20297

    Luxas

    Stop by tonight and fell asleep in not going to bored you with the details Lily was pick of the draw beautiful petite sweet girl wanted more but was very happy with what I got may drop by tomorrow see if I get a different pick was this crazy thick Latina when I woke up I wanted that bad!

  2. #20296

    De La Rosa Studio: My First Visit

    I recently had a session with the lovely Tina at De La Rosa Studio.

    It is in a nice apartment near UCF. The massage room was dark and had soft music and candles for a relaxing effect. There is also a bathroom with a shower connected to the room so you can wash off oil (which is warmed for your massage).

    Tina her self is a beautiful woman with great skills and attitude. I got the premium package which included FBSM and a great rub. She really has good skills and was very attentive.

    Standard finish today, but I got vibes that perhaps more might be available (perhaps for an additional fee?

    If I am over by UCF, I will definitely return to this place.

    Scores:

    Tina: Beauty: 9/10.

    Tina: Skills: 10/10.

    Tina: Attitude: 10/10.

    Studio Ambience: 9/10.

    Be safe.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...vailable-.html

  3. #20295

    Gia

    Quote Originally Posted by Mj832  [View Original Post]
    Latina body rub Gia that works out of her apartment off Osceola Parkway.
    What's the damage?

  4. #20294

    Never seen Gia but I will when schedule allows

    Quote Originally Posted by JuanKanobi  [View Original Post]
    That is Gia definitely.
    She has a review on ThEroticboaRd that is good but massage only with an extra or two but not FS.

  5. #20293

    Anyone seen her yet?

    Please PM if you have any details on her.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...ssage/10024544

  6. #20292
    Quote Originally Posted by Texualman  [View Original Post]
    I have seen Pamela, she is real and legit. I have not seen Alana. I will say Pamela seems to be a recent addition to this area and I've seen Alana's ads forever around here.

    Hope this helps.

    T.
    Wrong. Pam has been around for a VERY long time. YMMV. As she gets older however the menu seems to be much more limited.

  7. #20291

    BB New Talent

    Drew Ada. Best DT in the place. However the rest of the performance was uninspiring.

  8. #20290

    Massage

    Gentleman and Ladies I will be at lake Kissimmee next week. After 10 hours on the water fishing I would be interested in a good massage and maybe a little extras. Does any one know of a provider within 30 to 45 Min. PM any info.

  9. #20289
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157
    Quote Originally Posted by LatinLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Can you be more specific as to which Gia this is for?
    Latina body rub Gia that works out of her apartment off Osceola Parkway.

  10. #20288

    Pamela

    I have seen Pamela, she is real and legit. I have not seen Alana. I will say Pamela seems to be a recent addition to this area and I've seen Alana's ads forever around here.

    Hope this helps.

    T.

    Quote Originally Posted by ToyTundra2006  [View Original Post]
    Has any one figured out if these two ads are for the same person.

    Ad 1 - pamala.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...amela/18392957

    Ad 2 - Alana.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...ssage/18323404

    Thanks for insight.

  11. #20287

    Bb

    Went to BB late Saturday night. The place was packed and had to wait til after the massage for a TS. I drew Paris and went back into the only available room. Standard BB tip was left and it was off to the races. Paris has an ass to die for. Pretty good massage and left very happy.

  12. #20286
    Quote Originally Posted by Mj832  [View Original Post]
    Boobs and Butt. No FIV or FS. Good HE and she is a fit and pretty chica.
    Can you be more specific as to which Gia this is for?

  13. #20285
    Senior Member


    Posts: 157

    B&b

    Quote Originally Posted by DisneyWorld  [View Original Post]
    Whats on the menu with her?
    Boobs and Butt. No FIV or FS. Good HE and she is a fit and pretty chica.

  14. #20284

    Same person

    Has any one figured out if these two ads are for the same person.

    Ad 1 - pamala.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...amela/18392957

    Ad 2 - Alana.

    http://orlando.backpage.com/Therapeu...ssage/18323404

    Thanks for insight.

  15. #20283

    CB busy tried BB

    Stopped by CB Tues and parking was full. Went to BB. Drew a tall thin provider for a HH forgot the name. Decent looking. But was very eager to please and her long legs was the closer. She was full of energy and I will repeat.

    BB ftw.

    Red.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape