Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 38,641 to 38,655 of 58870
-
02-01-17 12:40 #20230Regular Member

Posts: 3Luxa massage
Been a long time lurker, think it's time for me to start contributing. Had a dream of luxa near universal the other day. Definitely not bb or cb. . 6 for half hour. 8 for hour, massage is on par with cb / bb, not much of one. $. 2 of standard he, CBJ $ after that not sure about everything else on the menu. Pretty ladies but pricey. I'd probably come back if I've exhausted my options.
-
02-01-17 10:12 #20229Regular Member

Posts: 14Gia
Whats on the menu with her?
-
02-01-17 09:52 #20228Banned Member

Posts: 581My old reliable too
Magic never fails me but do I ask names? Nah. They recognize me as a HH customer, no TS. Always toss them a Ben Franklin and when they come back with the change I say "that's for you". Always a decent massage and HE. Heck their english is so limited.
Originally Posted by Nohassles
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-17 09:21 #20227Senior Member

Posts: 186Magic. Runa / Sara
Magic is one of my favorites partly because they are so reliable. I call and ask for a certain provider at a certain time and they deliver. Plus the fact they are in my part of town makes it a great time for me every time. I've seen most of the girls there. My favorite the last few times has been Runa. She seems to have a slightly more open menu than the others. Sara greeted me the last time I went and I was reminded how attractive she is. Has anyone ever gotten more than the regular HJ ending with her? Please pm me with your experience and donation.
Thanks,
NH.
-
01-31-17 22:33 #20226Senior Member

Posts: 139Yup
Yup that's it.
Originally Posted by ToyTundra2006
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-17 22:28 #20225Regular Member

Posts: 21st experience at CB
Hey Fellas,
Myself and my 3 cousins went to CB last Monday and it was excellent. I ended up with Cupcake, she was a hot early 20's Chinese girl, 5'3 110 lbs (looked like a movie star from China), who did everything you could dream of there. Paid two franklins, but it was worth it, decent service. I would repeat and maybe try the other spot next time, I would say the message was subpar but everything else was great. I'm new so forgive me if I screw up on posting.
Thanks,
Rex.
-
01-31-17 21:54 #20224Banned Member

Posts: 34Gia
Number in the link is correct.
Originally Posted by ToyTundra2006
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-17 20:46 #20223Senior Member

Posts: 39It's Gia
That is Gia definitely.
Originally Posted by ToyTundra2006
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-17 20:29 #20222Senior Member

Posts: 1482YOu get what you pay for
A lot of other places in MCO-area are not worth mentioning.
Originally Posted by Jimbo321
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-17 17:52 #20221Senior Member

Posts: 217This Gia?
http://sensualgia.escortprotools.com
Originally Posted by AsianJohn326
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-17 16:32 #20220Senior Member

Posts: 139Gia
Does any SM have Hunters Creek Gia's contact info. I can't seem to find it after our favorite site was banned and I never saved it before my phone was destroyed. Feel free to PM me!
-
01-31-17 15:01 #20219Senior Member

Posts: 304Magic. CiCi
Had an afternoon off paid last week so took full advantage with a local USA girl for a qv pounding and then over to Magic in altamonte to get cleaned up, massaged and fully juiced before the weekend. I had seen cici months ago and fogot why I told myself to return back then. She has absolutely perfect natural asian c cups. I mean they are off a 20 year old. Downs side she does look face wise about 40. But body and kitty are dumb tight. So its a good with the bad, much like all play at magic. You get a fantastic real massage. Always pay $20 more an hour and get a shower. If you can, have a shower pop before a post massage. The bad, you will never get FS or any BJ here. Been here for years and allll the girls and rarely is it even fiv. Amazing rub and massage and daty tho.
-
01-31-17 14:50 #20218Senior Member

Posts: 304Magic. CiCi
Had an afternoon off paid last week so took full advantage with a local USA girl for a qv pounding and then over to Magic in altamonte to get cleaned up, massaged and fully juiced before the weekend. I had seen cici months ago and fogot why I told myself to return back then. She has absolutely perfect natural asian c cups. I mean they are off a 20 year old. Downs side she does look face wise about 40. But body and kitty are dumb tight. So its a good with the bad, much like all play at magic. You get a fantastic real massage. Always pay $20 more an hour and get a shower. If you can, have a shower pop before a post massage. The bad, you will never get FS or any BJ here. Been here for years and allll the girls and rarely is it even fiv. Amazing rub and massage and daty tho.
-
01-31-17 13:48 #20217Regular Member

Posts: 1Bb
Long time lurker, thought I'd throw in 2 cents after I decided to give BB a try the other day after all the good press. Met at the back entrance by Traci, nice looking gal but really thick accent and hard to understand. Dropped for an hour to get my back worked on. Rooms are relatively small, but the TS is one of the nicer ones I've seen. TS was busy when I arrived so she started on some light massage till the shower was free. Decent TS and reasonably good massage. She was fine with some roaming, but on the flip she asked for a $. 8 tip just for making the ending pleasant. Eventually tipped $. 6 but I've been other places that were much more engaging with that kind of tip.
TLDR: Decent facility, Decent mid-strength massage, meh attitude.
-
01-31-17 09:46 #20216Senior Member

Posts: 31Same here so-so massage.
Originally Posted by SouthernGuy340
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





