Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,161 to 20,175 of 35479
-
02-02-17 10:23 #15319Senior Member

Posts: 7357Great Reviews?
I've never seen any of these so called great review's. This chick sounds like a pure scammer to me.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
02-02-17 06:52 #15318Regular Member

Posts: 18Must have caught ivy on a good night
Saw her by the FL mall close to the toys are us. She had tight shorts on and white shirt that showed off her decent tits. Picked her up she said she usually does BP and that she's and ex dancer. She's got some what of a muffin top but not fatty. She does start high, she said BJ 50 and I said all I had was 25 she said since your cute okay. She let me play with those beautiful soft titties for a bit, those are nice I'd love to fuck them, but no time. She got me hard with her light kisses on my cock and hand then slapped a condom on it, which I was surprised. But she got the job done and got out. If repeat only if next time I had the time and place to fuck those nice soft natural titties. In her younger days she was probably really good. She gave me her digits if anyone wants. Guess I was fortunate and got her in a good mood.
Originally Posted by Iceman407
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-17 01:39 #15317Senior Member

Posts: 885Ivy
Was out tonight 12-115 saw I new by BB and I WSW by burger King close to 528 picked up the WSW her name is Ivey or ivy says she used to advertise on back page says she has great reviews guys avoid this lady she's older 40 something large breast maybe c cup short hair with glasses not worth the coin don't waste your time or coins avoid her I asked her for BJ she asked if I had cover I said I don't do with cover she's like I charge 60 for bbj I counter 30 not even half way she rush me saying you were in a car I lost the mood after that I think that's what she does to alot of mongers you warned.
-
02-01-17 20:14 #15316Senior Member

Posts: 61SW on OBT
Something just turns me on about any SW heavy on the candy and will allow you to do almost anything for anything. I'm from Miami but since being here haven't had any luck or been to suspicious of LEO's. Does any have someone in mind?
-
02-01-17 20:02 #15315Senior Member

Posts: 245Amy Bear
Amy's digits went MSL a couple months ago. I used to drive to her from Tampa and she was always there for me with great service. I got to be honest though, a 2 hr drive with no set up ahead of time doesn't work for me. Love the girl, but rolling the dice on a 4 hour round trip just ain't happening. I actually knew her from Plantation / Davie and introduced her to Orlando members a little over a year ago. If you get updated digits for her PM me.
Originally Posted by Calizum69
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-17 19:18 #15314Senior Member

Posts: 271G'ville sux
Gville is so lame.
Anyone seen Hailey? Wondering if she got out yet.
-
02-01-17 18:19 #15313Senior Member

Posts: 130Queen of streets maria
Had a another beautiful dream with maria. She knows how take care of her clients. Bbbjws every drop.
-
02-01-17 18:09 #15312Senior Member

Posts: 36875 percent of the times it happens in the car, but I've been to lots of hotels all over orlando. I've even stayed the day or stayed weeks with some girls. Sometimes the girls have their own places I've been to several houses and apartments.
Originally Posted by Gamer1234
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-17 18:05 #15311Senior Member

Posts: 7357Is that the Bear??
Is that my girl Amy Bear? Fucked her many times in Pompano beach!!
Originally Posted by Calizum69
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
02-01-17 16:38 #15310Regular Member

Posts: 18New girl Lucy
New to here, usually stuck on the oThER site, never tried the SW scene thanks for the info to all the seniors, new to Orlando so once I figured where this trail was (never found the Nashville Rd) I cruzed yesterday around 4 pm saw a LSW down the side street at Wendy's / windixie across from wawa swung in to parking lot and she got in, we did le check she said she is brand new and trying to get customers so she offered bbj for 20 and said if I like it I was allowed to tip. I drove over to a few dark parking lots and she went at it like a champ. Followed directions and took it all in, bbjtcim spits out, which I don't care, once I cum in her mouth it's her business what she does with it as long as she doesn't make a mess in my car. She was a cut little spinner very clean no marks or scars maybe 20 tops. Asked for her digits and she said she doesn't have phone yet but I could meet her their every Tues if I wanted. Goes by Lucy.
-
02-01-17 12:40 #15309Senior Member

Posts: 7357Shannon on Paradise Trail
Shannon is always a good dream boy's! Tight pussy with a nice round white ass! Excellent BBBJ and CFS!
Active Senior Members can PM for digit's.
C5.
-
02-01-17 12:14 #15308Rapist

Posts: 2036Awesome, I am jelly I am. Have you or anybody indulged with Amy in Altamonte Springs? This was from last year when I picked her up in the area and the only way I communicated with her was through Facebook messenger.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-17 11:57 #15307Senior Member

Posts: 941Trail yesturday at 7 pm
At 7 pm around WaWa just south of the Florida mall everything went crazy.
At least 10 SW and signs of the Gestapo.
-
02-01-17 10:39 #15306Regular Member

Posts: 7Who is this?
White lady walking from 7-11 to fl mall with huge tits butwalking hunched over. She has brown hair. Who is this? If anyone knows please let me know and if have digits pm me.
-
02-01-17 10:31 #15305Senior Member

Posts: 36Mimi
Out last night and saw a decent looking latina chick at sunoco so pocked her up. Told her I would like to spend an all access half hour at my place and she quoted $. 20 and I was thinking what the universe is she from? She started to negotiate but I dropped her off. Some crazy quotes lately.










Reply With Quote





