Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15304

    Cute BBBJ girls

    Anyone willing to share some digits?

  2. #15303

    Nothing again

    OBT is like a ghost town again this morning. No girls and site. I'll probably end up seeing Mariah or Elizabeth on the east side this morning. Weather need to warm up so the girls will come out.

  3. #15302

    Some action

    Picked up kaycie by bb CBJ noting special will not repeat not really what I was looking for but I was horny, her and some other SW are out tonight between wawa by fl mall and bb.

  4. #15301

    Little Lexi

    Anyone seen Lexi tonight?

  5. #15300

    Great lady, Breanna

    Hello. Toured the trail up and down, dreaming in finding a nice PAWG. I certainly found what I was looking after a few laps. She might have already being review. Searched the site and didn't find any references. Found my dream near the wawa, north of 528. She was extremely friendly and funny, great booty that bounced and hypnotized, all k9. I have her digits. Would like to trade for Jade's number or similar PAWG, if possible.

  6. #15299
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Mercedes on Paradise

    Quote Originally Posted by Moevus  [View Original Post]
    Tell me you busted on her back, I'm hard just reading that review, HOT!
    Busted a huge load into the glove with her head face down in the pillow and her phat ass high up in the air! Dammm!

    C5.

  7. #15298
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Excellent Review on Jade!

    Quote Originally Posted by TrailMaestro  [View Original Post]
    I was on the trail yesterday night and cannot find anything interesting. Met a girl called Tammy by the melody but she has not decided what she wanted to do. I left her as I don't want to waste my time waiting for her to figure out what she wanted to do. As I don't want to leave the trail without any action, I texted Jade to see what she was up to. She told me that she was by the stomp grinder area and I can come by if I wanted. She does not have to say it twice. I was by the Sams club when I received her text. Here came the yooouuu and full speed towards the stomp. Got there and she was looking hot. I told her that I was trying to sleep but was not able to dream. She told me that she will help me again have a wonderful dream. This dream was even better than the first one. Her tits are amazing, youthful, and big. They are not saggy at all. You cannot get better, big youthful tits, big ass, pretty face, curvy body, wonderful personality, I am hooked and she is now in my weekly rotation. I will check her again the next week for my weekly dose of Jade. Among all the digits that I got from C5, this is the top of the tops, el numero uno. Chris, you outdid yourself with this one. For the digits, you will have to get it from C5.
    Man between you and MunkyLove when am I going to get my turn with Jade? Lmao!! You guy's are pushing me out the freaking window! I ain't mad at you brother. If I could afford it I would fuck Jade every day if I could! Limp dick and all! LOL! That's how much I love dreaming with her! Hitting that big ass from behind is a sight to behold! I don't know what I want to grab first, her ass or her tits! I actually get mad when I bust a nut because it means dream is over! LOL.

    C5.

  8. #15297
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    The Beautiful Mariam on Paradise Trail

    Scooped up one of my favorite girl's today in the old quadrant. Mariam is a dear sweet friend of mine who I've had several dreams with and each time gets better and better! Best BBBJ on Paradise!

    Mariam is my second wife on the trail! LOL!!

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20161207_202526.jpg‎  

  9. #15296

    Jade again

    I was on the trail yesterday night and cannot find anything interesting. Met a girl called Tammy by the melody but she has not decided what she wanted to do. I left her as I don't want to waste my time waiting for her to figure out what she wanted to do. As I don't want to leave the trail without any action, I texted Jade to see what she was up to. She told me that she was by the stomp grinder area and I can come by if I wanted. She does not have to say it twice. I was by the Sams club when I received her text. Here came the yooouuu and full speed towards the stomp. Got there and she was looking hot. I told her that I was trying to sleep but was not able to dream. She told me that she will help me again have a wonderful dream. This dream was even better than the first one. Her tits are amazing, youthful, and big. They are not saggy at all. You cannot get better, big youthful tits, big ass, pretty face, curvy body, wonderful personality, I am hooked and she is now in my weekly rotation. I will check her again the next week for my weekly dose of Jade. Among all the digits that I got from C5, this is the top of the tops, el numero uno. Chris, you outdid yourself with this one. For the digits, you will have to get it from C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jade2.jpg‎  

  10. #15295

    Nada

    I want cruising tonight from Sand Lake down to Wawa and back. I lingered for a while at the Wawa took my time going back and so absolutely nothing.

  11. #15294

    Tell me!

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Was cruising Paradise around 11 pm and I'm in the new quadrant passing Jordan and spot a PHAT booty blonde white girl walking by the 7 eleven! I swooped the quickest you turn I could make and pull into gas pump at 7 eleven to observe. I get a close up look at a chick I've never seen on trail before. Blonde hair about 5 ft 5 and pale white like a snow bunny with huge green eye's and a tiny waist with a HUGE ass!! Wearing tight jeans with her ass bouncing all over the place!

    Several dope boys at 7 eleven were yelling and whistling at her like hungry wolves! I knew I had to have this chick! Pull right up on her and she hops right in. Name is Mercedes and she's from k town and she has a room at the hoyall inn! Mercedes is cool as fuck and we instantly hit it off! Chick was sober and carried great conversation. I couldn't get to her room quick enough! White chick got a PHAT ass!!

    Get in room clothes come off, very good BBBJ and that ass was glowing in the fucking dark! Bent her over k9 and plowed deep into that pussy! CFS Boy's!! Chick has a perfectly round ass! Killed that pussy! Both my hand print's were left on each of her ass cheeks from me spanking that ass while I was fucking her! Busted a huge load! Chick is complete GFE.

    Mercedes is looking for business! Let's help her out! PM for digit's!

    I will see her again tomorrow, I will be taking several pics of her fully nude! Here's one pic for now, she thin in this pic but has gained a phat ass recently!

    C5.
    Tell me you busted on her back, I'm hard just reading that review, HOT!

  12. #15293

    Dead tonight

    Been driving for about 2 hrs. From Jordan area to Nashville not a single WSW. Was Hoping to find Charli who doesn't have a number. Called some of my regular and no answer. Like their phone is off. What's going on?

  13. #15292
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisB642  [View Original Post]
    I normally like to stick regulars but I wanted someone different so I went out to either look for little lexi, Charli or Barbie. It took me several hours but I finally found Barbie, a sexy friendly blonde girl from Kissimmee. She's beautifully shaven, one of the nicest kitty I've seen, I normally don't but I wouldn't mind tasting. She gave me a nice CBJ and then rode me cowgirl, I love that position then I fucked her mish. She can take it like a champ, I definitely got to see her again next week.
    When dealing with girls from the trail, does this happen in the car, or do you bring them to a motel?

  14. #15291

    Paradise

    Quote Originally Posted by Tricell  [View Original Post]
    Visiting up here next weekend and keep hearing about this Paradise trail which doesn't come up on Google. Can anyone explain where one may find it?
    Just another name for OBT, Orange Blossum Trail.

  15. #15290

    Trail today

    Wow is it dead today.

    Saw one WSW walking north just before obt.

    P.S. Saw an under cover grey dodge pickup pull someone over.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape