Thread: Backpage Advertiser Reviews
Closed Thread
Results 2,026 to 2,040 of 6045
-
02-01-17 09:20 #4020Senior Member

Posts: 1149Word. I'm not quite as old as you, but I have kids in that age bracket, and when I see a provider in her early 20's who has been in town for a while, I worry that she knows my kids. While it's highly unlikely that any of them would recognize me, I still think about it. Not that it stops me. But I think about it.
Originally Posted by RawlSocket
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-17 09:14 #4019Senior Member

Posts: 800I don't think you're being rude, it's just a matter of fact. It's like the GFE, yeah it's great when you find it, but I don't expect it anymore. So when you find that right girl, it's even better. For me at my age now (60), a GFE with an 18 - 25 year old doesn't feel right to me. Not that I'm not going to fuck her, but I'd rather be with a more seasoned woman. Twenty years ago this was a different story! LOL.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
02-01-17 07:32 #4018Senior Member

Posts: 2120Cool, thanks for posting that. I texted her after I read your update:
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
And I notice she posted an ad again. The inference is she's ambivalent. Then again, so am I.me: If you do return I'm very interested
her: Alright ill let u know
-
02-01-17 07:27 #4017Senior Member

Posts: 2120Comparison
It's rude to compare, but I'll do it anyway.
Take Molly, for instance. Hot young body for sure. She's appreciative and kind, but just not engaged. That only goes so far. I still might repeat with her. I'd pay good money just to put my tongue inside of her and feel her buck and moan and cum, that sweet juice flowing. And she's memorable. But the memory is somewhat one-dimensional. There's her fine ass self. There's me giving her pleasure. And then there's a lackluster standoffish handjob trying to help me get prepared for the main course. But not really. Aren't we done yet?
Do I recommend her? Fuck yes, I do. Limited menu and lack of sensuality notwithstanding. She's at least honest about what she's open to. And she's just incredibly fucking cute.
Jane is memorable. Layers full. I went to the gym to shower afterwards so I could make the appointment I had. And if it weren't for that appointment, I'd have gone back for round 2.
-
02-01-17 07:14 #4016Senior Member

Posts: 2120Jane
I saw Jane again. The first visit was a car date. It was hot. But too cramped and rushed (made worse by her annoying driver).
This time it was an incall. I was a little unsure of my perception of her attractiveness. It was dark when we met the first time. She opened the door and that feeling of hitting the jackpot was confirmed.
Not just her looks, but her personality. I find her extremely attractive and engaging. I don't always hear what she's saying, but you can't really blame me. She had her gorgeous hair in a ponytail, which just totally fucks my capacity for conversation all the way up.
And sensual. I really couldn't get enough of her. She moved closer in response to what I was doing, over and over. As you know, YMMV. I can rattle off what we did. It's not a long list of acrobatics. That's just not my thing. Give me a girl who kisses me back, yearns for my tongue, puts my cock in her mouth like it's sweet candy, and holds me close and moans when we fuck. That's all I need.
I tend to prefer younger girls, 20-25. Who doesn't want a tight young body? Jane's probably early 30's. Her pics are real. I find her incredibly hot.
Anyway, she's on my definite repeat list.
-
02-01-17 00:11 #4015Senior Member

Posts: 30What's the deal with this girl?
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-girl/18062519
This ad screams fake pics, but she insists they're real. Anyone seen her or talked to her?
-
01-31-17 21:00 #4014Senior Member

Posts: 961I texted her today, and she replied that she wasn't in Madison, but she would be back tomorrow.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-17 19:36 #4013Senior Member

Posts: 2120MariahLynn
She was impossible to reach this morning. She finally responded to text. Apparently, she's no longer in town, has no plans to return, and isn't available elsewhere.
Originally Posted by TrueHater7
[View Original Post]
The only likely explanations I can think of: Something awful happened or literally NOTHING happened. Like 100's of guys text her, maybe a few said they'd show up, and no one actually showed up.
That's got to suck.
-
01-31-17 19:18 #4012Senior Member

Posts: 2120Oh, the threats in text? Shit, I have no fucking idea. It was sadly hilarious and inept. Like a dog growling and peeing on the wrong tree.
Originally Posted by EddieLee
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-17 17:04 #4011Senior Member

Posts: 213??
What exactly was she trying to say? If any of these girls could put together a sentence they probably be millionaires!
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-17 16:10 #4010Senior Member

Posts: 961Shae
Threw times in one week! WTF. I can't even get a response out of her. I must have terrible timing. But congrats anyway! At least someone's getting some good pussy!
Originally Posted by Stallionman
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-17 15:40 #4009Senior Member

Posts: 108Intel
http://madison.backpage.com/WomenSee...-5130/17983591
Anyone have intel on this place? I have the "TGTBT" feeling about it.
-
01-31-17 15:36 #4008Senior Member

Posts: 108Dang! I was going to investigate that one later this week. Thanks for the intel.
Originally Posted by Popeyemadison
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-17 14:36 #4007Senior Member

Posts: 25Then what's the point of paying? That's it, I quit. LOL!
Originally Posted by PermanentWood
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-17 12:49 #4006Senior Member

Posts: 2120Howard's not wrong. I think he gets a lot of mileage out of that aphorism. It just doesn't reflect what I am trying to create, is all.
Originally Posted by PermanentWood
[View Original Post]
I still tip my hat to him.















