Thread: Humaniplex
+
Add Report
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 8022
-
03-07-17 20:48 #957Regular Member

Posts: 16Petite Treat
Are you talking about the short blonde white lady with the handle? Was wondering why she wasn't showing any ads lately the past six months. Always been on my TDL, now I know why she's been MIA.
Originally Posted by WildMan007
[View Original Post]
-
03-03-17 20:08 #956Senior Member

Posts: 30Hx Account Stop working
A little off topic from reviews. Has anyone had their Hx account just stop working as if the password was incorrect or the handle was misspelled? I have a Level 4 account from 2006 that just stopped working last week. I know the handle and password are correct because they are auto remembered by my laptop. The only way to talk to support is to have an open account. I opened a new account to let support know what happened and they basically accused me of trying to hack into someone's account and terminated the new account. I tried again to talk to support with another new account and they terminated that account without even answering my support ticket. I have no clue why my original account stopped working and no clue how to get it back. I seem to be on the Hx radar now. Any thoughts or suggestions?
-
02-23-17 19:08 #955Senior Member

Posts: 116Having spent a ton of time with her, even during the worst times, her having anything is a complete lie. For a while, she was a super drunk, no doubt. But having gone to AIM with her a few times, she had no diseases. All that started with a guy who got screwed over and yeah she was drunk and blew him off. Then all of a sudden he speculated and it blew up like so many things on HX. She's clean of he issues and is the same great time she always has been when not drunk. All her reviews since probably 2011 or so have been great.
Originally Posted by PeachSkoal
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-17 19:23 #954Senior Member

Posts: 216I respectfully disagree Groovie. You would hope someone would but truthfully have you ever seen someone do this? Lately we have seen more self reporting on the ones you can get get rid of via antibiotics. The one who follows you arounds forever, not so much.
Originally Posted by GroovieFan
[View Original Post]
There have been a few speculations but normally people come to white knight as soon as possible. No female would report it themselves. That would be a serious blow to their income.
I wish they would.
-
02-11-17 13:14 #953Senior Member

Posts: 566Maybe or maybe not
I didn't know the hotel rooms have bathroom cabinets. Learn something everyday.
Originally Posted by GroovieFan
[View Original Post]
BTW, if you want the 411 on any provider, just send a PM to LacieO. Been there since day one. She gathers intell for the upper echelon.
-
02-11-17 04:10 #952Senior Member

Posts: 170Valarie.
Nobody has ever had to balls to post up who supposedly found the medicine in her bathroom cabinet. Or if they really did. Way to much speculation. If she had it- don't you think after all these years somebody. Anybody would have come out and post about getting the Herp?
Originally Posted by WildMan007
[View Original Post]
-
02-09-17 18:28 #951Senior Member

Posts: 566Petite Treat
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/PetiteTreat
Any new of having her baby. Anybody on HX is the Daddy?
-
02-07-17 14:45 #950Regular Member

Posts: 1Horrible service do not inquire
-
02-04-17 22:16 #949Senior Member

Posts: 116She's cute. Saw her once. That was enough. Summer teeth. Nothing bad, just didn't blow me away at all.
Originally Posted by SCJohn
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-17 09:47 #948Senior Member

Posts: 1253Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately, creating a new account won't fix that issue.
Originally Posted by HapaBoy86
[View Original Post]
-
02-02-17 04:00 #947Senior Member

Posts: 7263She has a stalker that is harrassing her right now.
Originally Posted by SCJohn
[View Original Post]
-
01-31-17 00:29 #946Senior Member

Posts: 1253LOL, I think this is her 6th account. Heard she is cute, young and worth a visit. Don't know why all the different accounts, I'd guess, keeps moving to different bookers.
Originally Posted by WildMan007
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-17 22:35 #945Senior Member

Posts: 325Use to be
DestineyGets_Wet.
Originally Posted by WildMan007
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-17 17:29 #944Senior Member

Posts: 566Any intell and information
http://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/AshleeWantsMoree
I think this is her third account. Is she independent now?
I heard some guys were really sweet on her. Even one hobbyist was stalking her.
-
01-21-17 02:43 #943Senior Member

Posts: 7263Miss. K**s. Is a very honest person and did what many other girls don't have the guts to do!
Originally Posted by MongerDude
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





