Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 728 of 736 FirstFirst ... 228 628 678 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 LastLast
Results 10,906 to 10,920 of 11028
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #123
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticknmove  [View Original Post]
    I saw no reviews on Jamie and decided to check it out. Jackpot. She is pretty girl and sweet. No complaints at all, very much recommend. Whoever has seen her has been holding off on the reviews. I can see why. I wouldn't mind keeping her to myself either. Great time. I will for sure be seeing her again. Sorry I don't have the link.
    http://seattle.backpage.com/WomenSee...hgate/38093227

  2. #122

    Jamie on BP # # 7303

    I saw no reviews on Jamie and decided to check it out. Jackpot. She is pretty girl and sweet. No complaints at all, very much recommend. Whoever has seen her has been holding off on the reviews. I can see why. I wouldn't mind keeping her to myself either. Great time. I will for sure be seeing her again. Sorry I don't have the link.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20170206_122042.jpg‎   20170206_122052.jpg‎   20170206_122104.jpg‎  

  3. #121

    Any recommendations for Issaquah?

    Any escort or FBSM action in Issaquah? This place seems dead for the hobby. Also was looking for regular reasonably priced BnG. In the. 6 or so range. Mechelle was awesome for this, but retired.

  4. #120

    $ half $$ full

    No reason to go more. Even the stunners will agree to that if you have game and treat them right.

  5. #119
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBigPipe  [View Original Post]
    Many of these TNA ladies must be sick in the head with the rates they charge looking the way they look and offering the limited services that they do. Most of them would starve if they worked in the Bay Area, LA, NY, DC, Miami and some of the other cities with much better talent charging the rates they charge. It's funny seeing those providers with high rates who post multiple times daily on TNA because to me it reeks of desperation and says business must not be so good. On the few occasions that I have paid 3-400 it has been with an absolute stunner (no pooch bellies, stretch marks, tons of tattoos, etc) who had a very open menu (greek, filming, multple pops, etc).
    I've never paid more than $160 for a half and never will. I dunno why guys are paying some of these girls $400 or more including tips and gifts and then recieting poetry and blah blah blah like they do on tna but I'm not.

  6. #118
    +1 To That.

    There are a few providers on there in the 3-400 range that are worth it and do meet the criteria listed below. Unfortunately it seems to be the going rate now with almost everyone on TNA regardless of quality.

    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBigPipe  [View Original Post]
    Many of these TNA ladies must be sick in the head with the rates they charge looking the way they look and offering the limited services that they do. Most of them would starve if they worked in the Bay Area, LA, NY, DC, Miami and some of the other cities with much better talent charging the rates they charge. It's funny seeing those providers with high rates who post multiple times daily on TNA because to me it reeks of desperation and says business must not be so good. On the few occasions that I have paid 3-400 it has been with an absolute stunner (no pooch bellies, stretch marks, tons of tattoos, etc) who had a very open menu (greek, filming, multple pops, etc).

  7. #117
    Quote Originally Posted by PeterBigPipe  [View Original Post]
    Many of these TNA ladies must be sick in the head with the rates they charge looking the way they look and offering the limited services that they do. Most of them would starve if they worked in the Bay Area, LA, NY, DC, Miami and some of the other cities with much better talent charging the rates they charge. It's funny seeing those providers with high rates who post multiple times daily on TNA because to me it reeks of desperation and says business must not be so good. On the few occasions that I have paid 3-400 it has been with an absolute stunner (no pooch bellies, stretch marks, tons of tattoos, etc) who had a very open menu (greek, filming, multple pops, etc).
    Yeah, I know what you mean! So many of those TNA gals charge those ridiculous rates, but offer only mediocre services. Also, they want to put you through the "nth degree" before making an actual appointment.

    I think there are a few gals there (plus at least one other I know) that charge less than $225 an hour, and give good service. I just hope the competition from the BP closure will help to get those gals to reduce those crazy rates.

  8. #116
    Many of these TNA ladies must be sick in the head with the rates they charge looking the way they look and offering the limited services that they do. Most of them would starve if they worked in the Bay Area, LA, NY, DC, Miami and some of the other cities with much better talent charging the rates they charge. It's funny seeing those providers with high rates who post multiple times daily on TNA because to me it reeks of desperation and says business must not be so good. On the few occasions that I have paid 3-400 it has been with an absolute stunner (no pooch bellies, stretch marks, tons of tattoos, etc) who had a very open menu (greek, filming, multple pops, etc).

  9. #115

    She definitely is

    Quote Originally Posted by Aegean45  [View Original Post]
    I believe olivia heart is in that same group.
    I got a message from one of the other Kirkland handles alerting me that she was joining TNA.

  10. #114

    Amy

    Saw her ad on cv. Contacted her booker cause of reviews on ter. Was not disappointed. If you have some extra money to spend I'd recommend Amy, especially if you were into the whole Kgirl scene before the whole fiasco last year. She speaks English very well with a cute accent. She won't be here too long so don't miss out. Definitely one of my favorites ever since the kgirls all left town.

  11. #113
    Quote Originally Posted by OneByOne  [View Original Post]
    While she looks good, $400 is WAY too much! She must think her pussy is made of gold.
    Definitely a drama queen. Over 950 posts in the 6 mo she's been on the board, averaging over 5 a day. And she posts ads constantly. Must not be getting a lot of action for her over priced pussy LOL.

    TNA has a TON of chic's like that. Over priced with crazy screening requirements to boot. There are 296 different providers who have advertised or been reviewed there since last April whose stated rate is $300 to $600. Saw an ad today where the gal say's hurry up and see me now because rates are going up soon. Said they were going to double to $500. I just laughed. Bitches be crazy! .

  12. #112
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveNeil58  [View Original Post]
    I called out Estella early on TNA as a huge drama queen and couldn't believe anyone was paying her $400 rate. Probably why she posts multiple times daily😏.

    A lot of those TNA gals want to screen way too much, that's one reason I only saw BP gals.
    While she looks good, $400 is WAY too much! She must think her pussy is made of gold.

  13. #111

    Euro Part 2

    Bonnie was fun. On my last day in Seattle I took a trip up to Euro again. I was hoping to get Candie. And I did. Big chested but pretty MILF. She did the body glide in the dark room while scrubbing. Good start. Then into the sauna and got a little head action there. Dried off and back to the room. There everything others have mentioned. CP finish. Very relaxed and went to the airport. Thanks to the traffic, I almost missed my flight but the experience at Euro was good. Need to try Elite on my next visit.

  14. #110

    Euro

    After a disappointing experience at VIP, went to Euro. Pretty MILF greeted me. Said she is Bonnie. Double scrub in the dark room. Sauna to dry off and into the room. Since it's first time, she puts on the raincoat. I asked her to take it off. She does. Very nice action with CP finish. $$.

  15. #109
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveNeil58  [View Original Post]
    A lot of those TNA gals want to screen way too much, that's one reason I only saw BP gals.
    I haven't used tna in a years. IIt's a fucked up place and nothing but old asshole shitheads, pimps, fake accounts and troublesome providers. I'm hoping this females seeking males thing works on BP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape