Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 23,146 to 23,160 of 28086
-
01-31-17 03:19 #4941Senior Member

Posts: 27Similar to Pine or Coco spa prices, young Korean spinners with a full menu. Enjoy.
Originally Posted by JonThomas
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-17 21:10 #4940Senior Member

Posts: 285Just The Tip?
I gave Eva another spin. I just trimmed the day before I saw her. She gave a lot of kisses nearby, but that's it. OTF, she let me put the tip in like last time plus a little more, but she wouldn't let me fully penetrate. I even brought a cover, but she still wasn't interested in FS. Still fun, don't get me wrong. Time for new adventures, though.
Originally Posted by Knight007
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-17 20:44 #4939Regular Member

Posts: 7Wie spa
Has anyone tried wie spa near sdsu? I tried doing a search but couldn't find anything.
-
01-30-17 17:29 #4938Regular Member

Posts: 9Coming to town
Hello,
I will be in town this week staying near the airport. Looking for any recommendations.
Thanks.
-
01-30-17 01:11 #4937Senior Member

Posts: 704Yeah, seems like a rip-off. With two, they each work half as hard and you still only get off once. Seems like the std. Tip would be most appropriate.
Originally Posted by Avalorth
[View Original Post]
BTW, I've had the 4-hands experience in an AMP and the two girl experience at AB in Tijuana. Neither was worth it IMO.
-
01-30-17 01:06 #4936Senior Member

Posts: 704Never tried it. Guaranteed the pictures in the ad are not real. Although there is a slight possibility they are accurate.
Originally Posted by Gyration
[View Original Post]
-
01-29-17 03:16 #4935Senior Member

Posts: 98http://sandiego.backpage.com/Therape...ls-22/23798200
Has anybody tried this place? Are the pictures in the ad accurate? What kind of extras?
Thanks.
-
01-27-17 18:09 #4934Senior Member

Posts: 1124 handz
To give you an insight, 4 hands experience is not oh-so-special experience unless some BJ actions are taken in part. Most of the times, the girls will take turns jerking you off, while the other one teases your nipples / balls / whatever. Plus, they both expect to get tips as well. Am I willing to pay up to 160 for 4 hands? Probably not.
Originally Posted by Knight007
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-17 17:22 #4933Senior Member

Posts: 43Unique
Got one a couple of months ago at Unique. Two older ladies but I'm older than them. Lot's of teasing at the end of the back rub and teasing to the extreme on the front. Then the deed was done and I definitely go my $ worth. $80 to the house $40 ea to the ladies.
Originally Posted by Knight007
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-17 11:36 #4932Senior Member

Posts: 37Four hands anyone?
Most AMPs offer this for 0. 8.
Have anyone here tried in. What happens on the flip is the interesting part Please share your expereinces.
-
01-26-17 16:50 #4931Senior Member

Posts: 704Ahh. OK, I didn't read closely enough. I'd still think there would be lots of hotty sluts throwing themselves at him.
Originally Posted by WalterKovacs
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-17 04:20 #4930Senior Member

Posts: 413He wasn't a rapper. LOL.
Originally Posted by TJDog
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-17 00:59 #4929Senior Member

Posts: 704What's he doing in an AMP? I thought those rappers would be getting all the free pussy they could handle.
Originally Posted by WalterKovacs
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-17 22:14 #4928Senior Member

Posts: 646No. Not me.
Originally Posted by WalterKovacs
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-17 12:53 #4927Senior Member

Posts: 98Sunset in escondido
Hi, has anyone been to Sunset recently? I know they were shut down by LE a few years back, but it seems like they made a come back, but I don't know if it is safe to go there, so I am wondering if anybody else has ventured in there. Here is their recent BP ad.
http://sandiego.backpage.com/Therape...t-spa/25166506










Reply With Quote





