rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16416
    Quote Originally Posted by Angai  [View Original Post]
    Well it seems the last time the ad was updated was the 20th. Did you go by there by any chance? If I didn't have chilli chicken rice for lunch I would go this evening. Only place I need to go now is home for though.
    No not yet, but from the fellow members have said, it's not worth it.

  2. #16415
    Quote Originally Posted by DeepSubman  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen, I know there are a number of spas in Kankakee but only one offering table shower. If anyone here knows if FS is availbale at any of the spas please PM with the details, in return, I will share a Kankakee experience.

    Thanks in advance.
    Pm sent, short answer is no.

  3. #16414

    So So PT

    Quote Originally Posted by DonTheMon  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any good sessions at pine tree in willowbrook. I know they were cloaed last summer but have reopened. Have noticed many customers entering the place lately. Just curious if it would be worth it to stop there. Not sure how much the cost is and not sure if they have a full menu? Would appreciate some info. And feel free to pm If you want.
    Pine tree was excelent. Joanne, Pearl and Bobby were great. I took a long break since they closed, and I was just there last week and drew Helen 7/10 looks, 6/10 body. Great table shower 8/10, okay massage 6/10, less than okay finish 5/10. It is okay in a pinch, but seems spotty right now. Has anyone had someone there they would recommend since the reopen? Feel free to PM.

  4. #16413
    Senior Member


    Posts: 107

    Hmm.

    Quote Originally Posted by Booey230  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone partaken with this service? It's right around the corner for me and I'd like to give a mp a shot since I usually stick to other means.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSee...ction/49554907
    Well it seems the last time the ad was updated was the 20th. Did you go by there by any chance? If I didn't have chilli chicken rice for lunch I would go this evening. Only place I need to go now is home for though.

  5. #16412

    Demands

    Quote Originally Posted by BottleRocket12  [View Original Post]
    I hope Trump does the following. I hope he gives them the following ultimatum:

    1. Post only real pictures of the girls. Blurry faces is acceptable. Or post accurate representations. If your place if full of grandmas, then post grandma pics. Etc.

    2. No more bait and switch.

    3. If you say young girls in the ad, there better be young girls.

    4. Have good quality massage lotion for those who don't like oil.

    5. it's 2017, Wax the muffs already.
    Additional Demand,

    1. all above demands are equally applicable to Latina!

    2. to provide a small opening (12 X18 inches) in the Wall, but exclusively for females Ilegales.

  6. #16411

    Demands

    Quote Originally Posted by Paleface  [View Original Post]
    Me? I hope he does NOT give it to them. I also love these girls. What are we going to do when they are all deported? Go looking for pretty senoriitas? Or nice Polish girls? Or what? What are you asking for? Law and order?
    I hope Trump does the following. I hope he gives them the following ultimatum:

    1. Post only real pictures of the girls. Blurry faces is acceptable. Or post accurate representations. If your place if full of grandmas, then post grandma pics. Etc.

    2. No more bait and switch.

    3. If you say young girls in the ad, there better be young girls.

    4. Have good quality massage lotion for those who don't like oil.

    5. it's 2017, Wax the muffs already.

  7. #16410

    Hot Bodyrubs

    Anyone check out these ladies?

    http://www.hotbodyrubs.com/

  8. #16409

    Drumf

    Quote Originally Posted by BottleRocket12  [View Original Post]
    Is there no limit to their deception? I mean they are posting clips from Chinese television and expecting us to believe that that is the girl you are going to get because there is a video of her? LOL I mean the watermark is right freaking there. Why even bother? I love the Chinese but they are fuckers and I hope Trump gives it to them.
    Me? I hope he does NOT give it to them. I also love these girls. What are we going to do when they are all deported? Go looking for pretty senoriitas? Or nice Polish girls? Or what? What are you asking for? Law and order?

  9. #16408

    Shady

    Quote Originally Posted by Booey230  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone partaken with this service? It's right around the corner for me and I'd like to give a mp a shot since I usually stick to other means.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSee...ction/49554907
    Is there no limit to their deception? I mean they are posting clips from Chinese television and expecting us to believe that that is the girl you are going to get because there is a video of her? LOL I mean the watermark is right freaking there. Why even bother? I love the Chinese but they are fuckers and I hope Trump gives it to them.

  10. #16407

    Younger / older

    I'm in my low 50's and what you guys call grannies would surprise you.

    Besides I'm looking for mpg. The young ones make me squirt to fast I have to close my eyes and try to forget what they look like, older ones I can get better mpg LOL even on a handshake or FS.
    yep you can have your turbo fast sleek looking little cars with the coffee can mufflers but I will take an older caddy/lincoln any day , I like getting to the red light a little later ahhahaahh cruising

  11. #16406
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveDewers  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone go to the place on Irving near Austin? Nothing recent on the forum. It's convenient, and I don't have a huge budget.
    Been there months ago and not even a handshake, have had a few buddies tell me the same.

    Better off at the one on Gunnison by far. And not far from that one.

  12. #16405

    Here here there there

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotwad  [View Original Post]
    You are mostly right when it comes to age. Older women have a lot more experience and can please a man in ways younger women are just discovering or haven't learned yet, especially oral. The only problem is when they get naked you have two buckets of ass to deal with, a vagina the size of a sugar bowl, their breasts are somewhere under her armpit near her waist, and her stomach looks like a road map of New Jersey. I am 72 and still hitting it once a week so enjoy younger women while you can. Older women do understand more when you go limp and automatically go oral to get it back.
    Agree agree! I can get old broads for free at the local grocery store! They love me! Now if the young girls (over 18 I am sure, I checked) that check out the customers would give me a minute or two to lay on my charms I am in, but no. I ain't payin for granny or don't even want that for free! Sorry. Imo.

  13. #16404

    31st cicero

    Has anyone partaken with this service? It's right around the corner for me and I'd like to give a mp a shot since I usually stick to other means.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/WomenSee...ction/49554907

  14. #16403

    Wow

    Quote Originally Posted by OFCharlie  [View Original Post]
    When a K or C girl comes to the states, they usually go to NY or LA first. Why? Because that is where their friends are. Once they get settled down, they might go work elsewhere, but they still go back to NY or LA to live. If you are a K girl, would you rather live in LA where the weather is nicer and where your friends are or live in Chicago where the winter sucks and you don't know anyone?

    I am in my early 40's, maybe it's the midlife crisis, but lately I have been craving young hotties. The indy girl scene in Chicago sucks. I mostly save my money and wait for work trip now. Take Dallas as example. Here are two 19 yr old girls in Dallas who charge 300 or less. One of them is BBFS friendly. There is no better feeling than giving a 19 yr old girl a nice creampie.

    https://www.preferred411.com/P240052

    http://m.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=379399
    Now here's a guy who speaks my language. As you said, the east coast and LA are the preferred destinations. Texas is also up there because of the weather. That goes for the Euro's as well. There are ton of attractive young Euro girls working on the east coast and florida. There are occasional gems to be found here but they are rare and usually don't last long.

  15. #16402

    Chicago, the reality

    Quote Originally Posted by BottleRocket12  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad for the fellas who are older and are happy with the grandmas but for us younger guys the grandmas just don't cut it. I mean besides the massage, and the ending, what you are paying for is to walk away feeling good. When I go to the parlor and it's a girl in her 20's, I immediately feel excited about the session, regardless if there is HE or not. It just feels good to converse and enjoy an intimate hour with somebody that age who is still excited about life and exploring the world. The best conversations always come from the younger ones, who just have more energy about them, and it translates to a better massage. It takes a bit more effort with them. You can't just walk in and demand things. But if you bring your A game, you are almost always rewarded with a memorable experience, and you walk away from the session with a glow that lasts for a couple days. You just feel better about life. When it's an older woman, I almost always regret having gone through with it. Outside of maybe a handful of experiences that were truly awesome, the overwhelming amount of times it's just been a boring disappointment. I will say though, that two or three sessions I've had with a couple older ones rank in my top 10 sessions overall, but they are very rare. One older lady was an expert with her edging technique. I had never had it before and it was one of the best finishes I've had in a parlor. Also, I did a four hand a couple times with two older ladies who just knew how to work off each other and it was a very good time. But aside from those, it's generally just a mechanical session from these older women who have shown absolutely no interest in learning the language, or straying from the script. Of course, there are bad sessions with younger ones as well, as they seem to always be the ones who negotiate rudely during the session, but even then you at least have a young body to look at.

    Ideally you would have a wide variety of both to satisfy everyone in this city, but that's proving not to be the case anymore. The young ones are getting rarer and rarer to find, and the ones that are here are putting less and less effort into their sessions. The market is imbalanced and needs a fresh infusion of talent.
    When a K or C girl comes to the states, they usually go to NY or LA first. Why? Because that is where their friends are. Once they get settled down, they might go work elsewhere, but they still go back to NY or LA to live. If you are a K girl, would you rather live in LA where the weather is nicer and where your friends are or live in Chicago where the winter sucks and you don't know anyone?

    I am in my early 40's, maybe it's the midlife crisis, but lately I have been craving young hotties. The indy girl scene in Chicago sucks. I mostly save my money and wait for work trip now. Take Dallas as example. Here are two 19 yr old girls in Dallas who charge 300 or less. One of them is BBFS friendly. There is no better feeling than giving a 19 yr old girl a nice creampie.

    https://www.preferred411.com/P240052

    http://m.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=379399

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape