Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15215

    Holy F. Udge

    Quote Originally Posted by SexJuice  [View Original Post]
    http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...adise/18357411

    This the Crystal. She's fine as fuk. When I saw her she was on the trail.
    WOW! Now that might just make me break the golden rule regarding SW donation! LMAO.

  2. #15214
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Crystal on Paradise Trail

    Quote Originally Posted by SexJuice  [View Original Post]
    http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...adise/18357411

    This the Crystal. She's fine as fuk. When I saw her she was on the trail.
    Good luck if she thinks she's going to get 70 buck's on Paradise Trail. Ain't going to happen!

    C5.

  3. #15213
    Quote Originally Posted by SexJuice  [View Original Post]
    http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...adise/18357411

    This the Crystal. She's fine as fuk. When I saw her she was on the trail.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dotguy  [View Original Post]
    Nazi watch movie again on the trail this morning from any part of OBT. Couple of WSW and one BSW.
    Dry. Hope Saturday morning is busy.

  4. #15212
    Quote Originally Posted by SexJuice  [View Original Post]
    http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...adise/18357411

    This the Crystal. She's fine as fuk. When I saw her she was on the trail.
    We have chilled. Great BBBJ. Great buy.

  5. #15211

    Crystal

    Quote Originally Posted by SexJuice  [View Original Post]
    Saw a fine ass half black half white SW by Sunoco. Picked her up, and do a LEO check. Nice firm titties. She's slim, beautiful face, petite treat. Tell her I want everything and she says 70. I didn't have that and kicked her out. I doubt I'll regret it. Good looking girls out here.
    http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...adise/18357411

    This the Crystal. She's fine as fuk. When I saw her she was on the trail.

  6. #15210

    Liz

    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    She just decided to go on vacation!!
    Is she in the grey bar motel how you know she's on vacation.

  7. #15209
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    Never Mind the new Phone Number!!

    Quote Originally Posted by IWish  [View Original Post]
    I had a nice date with Liz this evening. Dressed all in black. Nice BJ / FS. She is very accomodating. She said though she was just evicted, perhaps temporary, but maybe permant from her place off Lancaster. She therefore has no accessto the landline she was using. She asked me to disseminate the digits of a new cell phone she has.
    She just decided to go on vacation!!

  8. #15208

    Trail in the morning

    Nazi watch movie again on the trail this morning from any part of OBT. Couple of WSW and one BSW.

  9. #15207
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by EMale7676  [View Original Post]
    Great list c5. I think Charli is the hottest one out there. Although she has been unreliable. Had dates planned with her but would back out of them.

    I mentioned a new chick gege (also goes by grace). Been dating her for a while now. Very submissive and pretty. Petite like Charli but older looking and tanned. Still high quality for paradise trail. Anyways she got a cell today and looking for good dates. Pm me for her digits. I have a pic and will try to include.
    Thanks for pics. Very cute chick!

    C5.

  10. #15206
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Good Job!

    Quote Originally Posted by SexJuice  [View Original Post]
    Saw a fine ass half black half white SW by Sunoco. Picked her up, and do a LEO check. Nice firm titties. She's slim, beautiful face, petite treat. Tell her I want everything and she says 70. I didn't have that and kicked her out. I doubt I'll regret it. Good looking girls out here.
    70 buck's is absolutely ridiculous! Glad you booted her ass out! Let the beitch fucking starve!!

    C5.

  11. #15205

    Crystal

    Saw a fine ass half black half white SW by Sunoco. Picked her up, and do a LEO check. Nice firm titties. She's slim, beautiful face, petite treat. Tell her I want everything and she says 70. I didn't have that and kicked her out. I doubt I'll regret it. Good looking girls out here.

  12. #15204

    Autumn

    Thanks to ChriB642 for the new digits. I had seen Autumn about a year back a few time and always had a great time. Tonight was no different. Picked her up near Conway where she was staying and headed for the Melody Inn, got great CBJ and cfs for. 4 plus the room. She gained a few pounds and looks great. Ass looks amazing.

  13. #15203
    Great list c5. I think Charli is the hottest one out there. Although she has been unreliable. Had dates planned with her but would back out of them.

    I mentioned a new chick gege (also goes by grace). Been dating her for a while now. Very submissive and pretty. Petite like Charli but older looking and tanned. Still high quality for paradise trail. Anyways she got a cell today and looking for good dates. Pm me for her digits. I have a pic and will try to include.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris5  [View Original Post]
    Personally my new year is off to a fucking blast! New pussy is just falling into my lap! I'm off to an excellent start with year! I must give MYSELF a pat on the back! Since I generally work alone without asking for any help.

    The following are C5 top 3 chicks right now on Paradise Trail. All have working phone's which is essential for being on my list!

    #1.

    CHARLIE!!

    I've been doing this game a long time boy's, NEVER have I added a number one chick in such a rapid time!! NEVER! I have a gut instinct about pretty much every chick I meet and I'm normally ALWAYS right, rarely am I wrong!

    Charlie is the hottest young tight pussy out on Paradise at this present time! Her face is absolutely gorgeous! Thin beautiful body with a super tight pussy! Excellent blow Job skills AND very submissive. On top of that she's a really down to earth chick who I am predicting right here and now, will be NUMBER ONE on Paradise for a long time! If any of you see her on Paradise, grab her quick!

    #2.

    Little Lexi!

    Another super hot young spinner with an incredible body and beautiful young face. Lexi is always a great dream and is very sweet. Cool chick to hang out with over dinner. Lexi popularity on Paradise Trail has skyrocketed!! I've seen her get picked up within a minute of seeing her on the trail! Lexi always looks good and smells good and she's breaking a lot of heart's out on Paradise Trail!

    #3.

    Shannon.

    Another hot young chick with a beautiful spinner body! Shannon has a perfectly nice round ass to die for! Very good head game and also is a cool chick to hang out with. Shannon is a great fuck and will do pretty much anything you ask of her.

    Good news,

    All these chicks have working phone's!!

    Active SENIOR Members feel free to PM for digits.

    C5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2136.jpg‎   IMG_2137.jpg‎  

  14. #15202
    Senior Member


    Posts: 150

    Liz is homeless

    I had a nice date with Liz this evening. Dressed all in black. Nice BJ / FS. She is very accomodating. She said though she was just evicted, perhaps temporary, but maybe permant from her place off Lancaster. She therefore has no accessto the landline she was using. She asked me to disseminate the digits of a new cell phone she has.

  15. #15201
    Senior Member


    Posts: 7357

    Mariam

    Quote Originally Posted by Rudiger  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen Mariam lately?
    Saw her day before yesterday. Looks great!

    C5.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape