Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 20,266 to 20,280 of 35480
-
01-26-17 21:46 #15215Banned Member

Posts: 5343Holy F. Udge
WOW! Now that might just make me break the golden rule regarding SW donation! LMAO.
Originally Posted by SexJuice
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-17 21:27 #15214Senior Member

Posts: 7357Crystal on Paradise Trail
Good luck if she thinks she's going to get 70 buck's on Paradise Trail. Ain't going to happen!
Originally Posted by SexJuice
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-26-17 21:23 #15213Senior Member

Posts: 376
Originally Posted by SexJuice
[View Original Post]
Dry. Hope Saturday morning is busy.
Originally Posted by Dotguy
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-17 21:23 #15212Senior Member

Posts: 376We have chilled. Great BBBJ. Great buy.
Originally Posted by SexJuice
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-17 21:18 #15211Senior Member

Posts: 122Crystal
http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...adise/18357411
Originally Posted by SexJuice
[View Original Post]
This the Crystal. She's fine as fuk. When I saw her she was on the trail.
-
01-26-17 18:28 #15210Senior Member

Posts: 886Liz
Is she in the grey bar motel how you know she's on vacation.
Originally Posted by IWish
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-17 14:09 #15209Senior Member

Posts: 150Never Mind the new Phone Number!!
She just decided to go on vacation!!
Originally Posted by IWish
[View Original Post]
-
01-26-17 14:09 #15208Senior Member

Posts: 143Trail in the morning
Nazi watch movie again on the trail this morning from any part of OBT. Couple of WSW and one BSW.
-
01-26-17 09:47 #15207Senior Member

Posts: 7357Thanks
Thanks for pics. Very cute chick!
Originally Posted by EMale7676
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-26-17 02:04 #15206Senior Member

Posts: 7357Good Job!
70 buck's is absolutely ridiculous! Glad you booted her ass out! Let the beitch fucking starve!!
Originally Posted by SexJuice
[View Original Post]
C5.
-
01-26-17 01:11 #15205Senior Member

Posts: 122Crystal
Saw a fine ass half black half white SW by Sunoco. Picked her up, and do a LEO check. Nice firm titties. She's slim, beautiful face, petite treat. Tell her I want everything and she says 70. I didn't have that and kicked her out. I doubt I'll regret it. Good looking girls out here.
-
01-26-17 00:32 #15204Senior Member

Posts: 255Autumn
Thanks to ChriB642 for the new digits. I had seen Autumn about a year back a few time and always had a great time. Tonight was no different. Picked her up near Conway where she was staying and headed for the Melody Inn, got great CBJ and cfs for. 4 plus the room. She gained a few pounds and looks great. Ass looks amazing.
-
01-25-17 23:53 #15203

Posts: 164Great list c5. I think Charli is the hottest one out there. Although she has been unreliable. Had dates planned with her but would back out of them.
I mentioned a new chick gege (also goes by grace). Been dating her for a while now. Very submissive and pretty. Petite like Charli but older looking and tanned. Still high quality for paradise trail. Anyways she got a cell today and looking for good dates. Pm me for her digits. I have a pic and will try to include.
Originally Posted by Chris5
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-17 21:47 #15202Senior Member

Posts: 150Liz is homeless
I had a nice date with Liz this evening. Dressed all in black. Nice BJ / FS. She is very accomodating. She said though she was just evicted, perhaps temporary, but maybe permant from her place off Lancaster. She therefore has no accessto the landline she was using. She asked me to disseminate the digits of a new cell phone she has.
-
01-25-17 21:38 #15201Senior Member

Posts: 7357Mariam
Saw her day before yesterday. Looks great!
Originally Posted by Rudiger
[View Original Post]
C5.












Reply With Quote





