Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #32038

    Ww

    I only see one girl out right now. Still cannot find the elusive Kay. I may be trying too hard for gems. I'll try again another day. Be safe gentlemen.

  2. #32037

    Addition to the menu

    Big Emily AKA big Alana is by the circle right now, her back door is now open for bussines. She does look decent with that black outfit, if you like them young and fat go for it!

  3. #32036

    Last Saturday 1:55 am Amber needs her beer!

    Drove around Wilkens for about 3 loops by the time I saw Amber. She's a SW with braids like "Alicia Keys". A mole on her upper left eye. Probably early 30's. She was the most sober looking girl and she didn't look like the normal SW.

    Before she jumps in the car, she's telling me to drive to the corner store to get a 40. It should've been a sign but I was super horny. I reluctantly drive her to the store and she asks for $5. Again a bad sign. She sees me hesitate and she assures me "I'm not a druggie, I'm just a drunk. " which made me feel more relieved. I'd rather deal with a drunk than a tweaking spazz.

    First corner store closes so we drive to the next one. Again she sees my hesitation and says "please don't leave me, if you do please throw my shit out before leaving". At this point she seems very level headed so I stuck thru the weirdness. It was a pleasant experience and I'm happy I stayed with her.

    She tries to negotiate but I stay firm at. 25 and that already included the 5 for the forty. She excepts and she starts by taking out her big titties which looked amazing. I love big breast. She's very talkative and friendly but I got annoying so I just held her head down while I pumped her to completion.

    I drop her off and she mentions her friend that just started walking and she's only 18. If it wasn't so late I would've sampled the 18 BSW. Maybe next time.

  4. #32035
    Quote Originally Posted by Nugen  [View Original Post]
    I took a ride through WW and picked up Lindsey near the circle. She is 5'8" slender and black hair looks a 8. She said she had a headache and didn't have the best attitude and clearly needed her medicine. Her mic skills were average and we finished FS. Her body is still in decent shape as she hasn't been out long. Her looks are up there but don't set expectations high on the service.
    How much did her services cost you.

  5. #32034
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Kandii

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    Kandii is using her temporary 4629 number for the time being. Give her a call if you have it. She's looking for some company. Don't send me PM's asking for her phone number. She has rules regarding giving her number out. However, if you can tell me her other number I will send you the temporary one.

    These are some pictures that she saved on her phone when she visited Tip Top with one of you fine gentleman.
    Wow Kandii, has turned into a real woman. I remember when she first hit the scene some years back, she reminded me of Elly May, from the Beverly Hillbillies. I would see her sometimes barefooted in the streets following behind some dude I think was her boyfriend at the time. I sure glad that she survived that part of, her life and now it looks like she has blossomed into a beautiful flower. This is rare because it usually is the other way around from "beautiful flower" to a "Tragedy". It is a pleasent surprise to see someone make the best out of their situation. Many cudos to her. Peace.

  6. #32033
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoolie  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by Pierre's today on my way home to see who was around, however, he was busy partying with a couple of his "friends". While leaving, I asked him about Kay. He verified that she exists around Brunswick, and his female friend said that she knew her. I am not sure what this is worth to any of you, but it seems credible.

    On my way home, I stopped to pick up Tasha. Her place was mucher cleaner, but she has battle scars all over her body. I did the deed, but when I considered the potential of what can be had out there I felt bad. I wish that we had more TGTBTs.

    Until next time, be safe friends.
    Kay, or Kaylin, is definitely for real. For me she was a bit too good to be true because last time I saw her she was pretty out of her mind and I swore her off. Too bad really, she's young and cute as hell. If you want to peep her on FB message me. Bob.

  7. #32032
    Quote Originally Posted by BigCoolie  [View Original Post]
    I stopped by Pierre's today on my way home to see who was around, however, he was busy partying with a couple of his "friends". While leaving, I asked him about Kay. He verified that she exists around Brunswick, and his female friend said that she knew her. I am not sure what this is worth to any of you, but it seems credible.

    On my way home, I stopped to pick up Tasha. Her place was mucher cleaner, but she has battle scars all over her body. I did the deed, but when I considered the potential of what can be had out there I felt bad. I wish that we had more TGTBTs.

    Until next time, be safe friends.
    Kay, or Kaylin, is definitely for real. And in my experience she was a bit too good to be true because the last time I saw her she was pretty out of her mind and I swore her off. Too bad really, she's young and cute as hell. If you want to peep her on FB message me.

  8. #32031
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1788

    Kandii

    Kandii is using her temporary 4629 number for the time being. Give her a call if you have it. She's looking for some company. Don't send me PM's asking for her phone number. She has rules regarding giving her number out. However, if you can tell me her other number I will send you the temporary one.

    These are some pictures that she saved on her phone when she visited Tip Top with one of you fine gentleman.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kandii1.jpg‎   Kandii2.jpg‎   Kandii3.jpg‎   Kandii4.jpg‎   Kandii5.jpg‎  

    Kandii6.jpg‎  

  9. #32030

    Lindsey

    I took a ride through WW and picked up Lindsey near the circle. She is 5'8" slender and black hair looks a 8. She said she had a headache and didn't have the best attitude and clearly needed her medicine. Her mic skills were average and we finished FS. Her body is still in decent shape as she hasn't been out long. Her looks are up there but don't set expectations high on the service.

  10. #32029

    Nice Videos

    Nice collection. Keep up the great posts!


  11. #32028

    RE: TGTBT Kay

    I stopped by Pierre's today on my way home to see who was around, however, he was busy partying with a couple of his "friends". While leaving, I asked him about Kay. He verified that she exists around Brunswick, and his female friend said that she knew her. I am not sure what this is worth to any of you, but it seems credible.

    On my way home, I stopped to pick up Tasha. Her place was mucher cleaner, but she has battle scars all over her body. I did the deed, but when I considered the potential of what can be had out there I felt bad. I wish that we had more TGTBTs.

    Until next time, be safe friends.

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    She says her name is Kay. Found her on the corner of Brunswick. Very attractive girl. A 8 on the civi scale. 11+ on the SW scale. Young Blonde, 19, Bs, 5'4, 120lbs. Almost didn't trust her because she looked too damn good. I parked on the corner cause she said her spot was walking distance. I again almost backed out. We get to get place on Brunswick. When I get in I started to trust. Your normal group of people chilling getting high. Paid the room fee and wen your down stairs. Kept asking if I was clean. And not a cop. I give her what's left which was. 3 And got undressed. This girl is very hot. I was waiting for something to go wrong. She got naked and started with a BBBJ. It was good except she kept checking my member for things and stuff. I'm ready to get it in at this point before I lose my chance. She let me hit it bare. She keeps asking if I was clean, which was annoying but worth how good she felt. I busted in no time. I think it was from looking at her nineteen year old body, nineteen year old unmarked body. Just like a porn star. I'll admit, I did cum inside her a bit cause I wanted to feel how good it would be and couldn't help it. But if you see her on that corner. She is worth it.

    raBBit

  12. #32027

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by Ttmmttmm  [View Original Post]
    Could you please upload a photo of her? Thanks.
    I was supposed to hookup with a WSW named Kay a few weeks back. She supposedly hung out at Pierre's place on a regular basis. She was discribed to me as being a cute chunky white girl. I called Pierre and had things all set up to meet her at his place, when at the last minute, I thought of how filthy his place is, and made the mistake of asking him for her # instead. Pierre realized what I was up to and said he doesn't give out # and hung up on me. We've since patched things up. I just never got around to asking about her again.

  13. #32026
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoronic  [View Original Post]
    C'Mon., O great seeker of information. At least give us a pic Did you ask for digits?
    I can back him on this. I forgot her name but I'm certain she said Kay. She is hot. And she has no phone.

  14. #32025

    re: Bubbles

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimoronic  [View Original Post]
    C'Mon., O great seeker of information. At least give us a pic Did you ask for digits?
    First off, Miss TGTBT didn't have a number. Go figure.

    But I finally got my hands on Miss Bubbles. Those huge boobs are deflating fast. So took her to Tessas. Same as everywhere else without the hitchhikers you take home. Very good BBBJ. Then smashed MISH and filled that kitten up. She moans like she really enjoyed herself and got her nut off. No number but we need to get this girl a phone.

    raBBit

    P.S. Found another TGTBT earlier. Exchanged digits, but haven't hooked up yet. Drove her and her girlfriend to cop. I usually don't but really want this blonde kitten. Young girl with lots of tattoos. Colorful hair. Anytime for Intel on this one. Names Shannon, nickname Shadowe.

  15. #32024

    Pic or it didn't happen

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbroi2  [View Original Post]
    She says her name is Kay. Found her on the corner of Brunswick. Very attractive girl. A 8 on the civi scale. 11+ on the SW scale. Young Blonde, 19, Bs, 5'4, 120lbs. Almost didn't trust her because she looked too damn good. I parked on the corner cause she said her spot was walking distance. I again almost backed out. We get to get place on Brunswick. When I get in I started to trust. Your normal group of people chilling getting high. Paid the room fee and wen your down stairs. Kept asking if I was clean. And not a cop. I give her what's left which was. 3 And got undressed. This girl is very hot. I was waiting for something to go wrong. She got naked and started with a BBBJ. It was good except she kept checking my member for things and stuff. I'm ready to get it in at this point before I lose my chance. She let me hit it bare. She keeps asking if I was clean, which was annoying but worth how good she felt. I busted in no time. I think it was from looking at her nineteen year old body, nineteen year old unmarked body. Just like a porn star. I'll admit, I did cum inside her a bit cause I wanted to feel how good it would be and couldn't help it. But if you see her on that corner. She is worth it.

    raBBit
    C'Mon., O great seeker of information. At least give us a pic Did you ask for digits?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape