Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 29,431 to 29,445 of 61438
-
01-24-17 20:49 #32008Banned Member

Posts: 5343His FB page is still up. His ego is as big as his fat ass belly so he will never close down his page. Like I said on the general reports section, You don't bring a phone to a fist fight. He got what was coming to him.
Originally Posted by PellyMason
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-17 20:15 #32007Senior Member

Posts: 705Christy on 6th St
Passing through Brooklyn and not expecting much what with intense le presence. Saw Christy walking toward Washburn. 5'6" brunette with curly wavy hair. Said she was part Italian. BJ for standard rate was just OK until she dropped her pants. Just the hottest juiciest ass one could ask for. Helped myself finish looking in wondrous appreciation of her derriere. She gave me a phone number that immediately came up on my phone as belonging to another girl -- and some guy answered. So in other words: no phone.
-
01-24-17 17:02 #32006Senior Member

Posts: 705His fans? Where are they voicing support for him. His FB page is gone I thought.
Originally Posted by AceKing88
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-17 16:52 #32005Regular Member

Posts: 1Brandy
Hooked up with Brandy yesterday and as usual even in the pouring rain she smells great and those long legs with those tight jeans. Well we went to our spot and needless to say she got down to business. And it didn't take long I was on cloud nine. I tell you guys she is one in a million. Will hook up very soon.
-
01-24-17 13:46 #32004Senior Member

Posts: 59Bhh
Look in general reports. I posted the video on YouTube and a link to see it.
Originally Posted by AceKing88
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-17 12:16 #32003Senior Member

Posts: 977Humm my source said it was a week ago, so she either got out or my source just lied to keep me from wanting to see her. Owell. Thanks for the reply. Maybe someone else can confirm.
Originally Posted by Gonzo64
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-17 11:42 #32002Senior Member

Posts: 38Taylor
Saw her yesterday. She is such a cutie pie. I haven't had any issues with her attitude. I think I'll make her my gf. LOL.
Originally Posted by Gonzo64
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-17 10:13 #32001Senior Member

Posts: 502Bhh
All you bhh fans facebook has a video of the vigilante getting his ass whooped yes I said whooped. He said he was sucker punched in the guy had something in his hands, but the video shows other wise he wasn't sucker punched they were head up in clearly nothing was in the guys hand. To add insult to injury the guy was a buck o five soaking wet. His fans are making all kind of excuses for the take down he slipped he has asthma everything you can think of. The reality is he got his ass whipped. Fair and square and alot of people loved it. Also a lot of females spoke on the bhh spouse saying she was a Known SW in the wilkens area. Also said he was a known John in the Brooklyn area, lesson learned here don't write checks your ass can't cash and don't try to humiliate folks for the same thing your doing out here on the streets.
-
01-24-17 05:24 #32000Senior Member

Posts: 72Taylor
I did talk to her Sunday afternoon. Didn't meet her though. So, I know she was around at that point.
Originally Posted by CowboysFan
[View Original Post]
Might not be a bad thing. She needs a little time to straighten her attitude out a bit.
-
01-24-17 00:25 #31999Senior Member

Posts: 2419
-
01-23-17 23:30 #31998Senior Member

Posts: 977That's the Kitty I met last week. Watch your belongings. I was told she's has sticky fingers.
Originally Posted by CubanMonger36
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-17 23:10 #31997Senior Member

Posts: 1370Jazmine
Full service is also very good. Only thing with her is that when you negotiate you have to stick to your "guns" because she will try to upsell. Not that it wouldn't be worth it but once I set a number, I stick to it, but she is a definate repeat. Peace.
Originally Posted by MystRyan
[View Original Post]
-
01-23-17 21:01 #31996Senior Member

Posts: 105Kandii
So I want to thank CLS for helping me connect with Kandii. As promised I took some pics and videos of the fun. She was feeling a little sick so she wasn't at her best but she was still great so I hope to see her again. I also took a stroll and saw a few young SW out on the loop. I picked one up called Kitty Cat so we drove to a spot she chose and gave a long unrushed BBBJ with a lot of tongue action. She was a very sweet easy going girl and nice to talk to. So here's the vids: 2 of Kandii 2 of Kitty.
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h5883829bde7a9
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h588387dbe4771
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h58838b3bf404b
http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h58838d20c003b
Enjoy.
-
01-23-17 20:03 #31995Senior Member

Posts: 52Jazmine
Met Jazmine by the circle. She said she's 29, a Dominican / white. Does provide an amazing, sensual, very wet BJ. All holes are available, standard rates. But more talkative than what I like but makes up for that with her skills. No rushing, and very relaxed service but tried to upsell to FS quite a bit. Based on her BJ, I'm inclined to believe her claims of FS being pretty good. Very wet Pussy, was practically dripping and body looks pretty clean, I couldn't see any marks from using. I stuck with a BJ and promised to call her soon.
-
01-23-17 10:51 #31994Senior Member

Posts: 2344Dawn
She's leaving the state to enter a domestic violence house for women. I suppose it's to get away from her old man. I don't know for how long, but she has kids here, so she'll be back for them at some point.










Reply With Quote





