Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3731

    Got back from 2nd visit with Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by Ds1359  [View Original Post]
    Texted Jenn again this morning and she has me scheduled to see her again this afternoon, as she still felt very sorry for the cancellation over the weekend. For what it's worth, I did not notice any signs of drug use or a manager being around. She seemed like a normal hot college aged chick to me, genuinely seemed like she had a personal family problem to deal with and wants to make up for it. Will report back about my visit later today.
    Just got home from seeing her a few hours ago, man I think I'm becoming addicted. Really my favorite provider that I've seen in a long time, total sweetheart who provides a great GFE. Not sure if the negative stories about her on here are true or not but they haven't been my experience personally. If she ever did do drugs she must have quit because in my last two visits over the past two days I have not noticed any signs of it. Can't wait to see her again.

  2. #3730

    Coming to Orlando

    Good evening gentlemen. I am coming to Orlando at the end of February and looking for a higher end companion. Any suggestions from Eros or any other sites where the provider is legit in looks?

    JaxDog73.

  3. #3729

    Jenn

    Seen Jenn a couple of times and she is a very pretty co-ed. I will continue to repeat as long as she let's me into her dreams. Nothing like bringing her my best boyfriend experience and getting a great girlfriend experience from her. Anyway, I am not going to get into the specific details of our multi-lingual conversations and lessons but I will say that they are very enjoyable. Looking forward to seeing her again as I assigned her some homework that is due by our next get together. LOL.

    She is a winner in my book cause she is freshly showered for me, stopped smoking, and she does not do drugs. Plus any girl that makes the effort to satisfy me is a rarity in this game. Notice the key phrase "makes the effort!

    While this board has been a great help and some of the stories and arguments are kind of entertaining, I got to put on my armor and I really don't give a shit if some of you want to start with your white knight rants. The one thing that I see that is not cool is that some of you guys are more dramatic than a soap opera on here. If you are lucky to meet her so be it. If not let it be and move on! If you don't click then shit happens! There are plenty of ladies to see. Also what is the deal with some of you getting into her personal life? You would not want her or anyone else sharing stuff going on in your personal life on here.

    Anyway not picking a fight just telling it the way it is. If you think this is White Knighting then so be it I will wear my armor proudly!

    Happy Hobbying!

  4. #3728

    Hey Laydeeeeees!

    I hope I don't too much hate for this. Please post some new pics once in a while! I've been mongering since 2011 and I recognize pics from back then to now. I know it would set many customer's minds at ease if this happened.

  5. #3727

    Beer!

    Bring us some beer from Trillium and Nightshift!

    Quote Originally Posted by Boston528  [View Original Post]
    Visiting soon.

    Hi Gents -- Longtime Senior Member from Boston who will be visiting your lovely city in a few weeks. I could use a few pointers, if possible. Ideally I'm looking for a small breasted lady or one with good sized nips. However, any good providers (reasonably priced (who will do a hotel outcall will do. I've looked at this one: (amber) http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...night/18322905 any suggestions on her abilities (can't find any reviews since the old BP has been shut down). PM, if you wish. And and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

  6. #3726

    Jenn's Cancellations / lies

    I first tried to meet Jenn back in October / November. We set up the date & time. About 1 hour prior, she texts and says she couldn't meet bc she had to meet her dad in the hospital. I felt bad and offered apologies. On my next attempt in the beginning of January, I tried to set up another dream and she had to switch to a later time because she had to visit her dad in the hospital again.

    After finally meeting her, she complained of being too sore to complete certain deeds. She blamed it on her doctors visit to the Gynecologist and swore that she was low volume, UTR and that it couldn't be due to the mongers visiting bc " I only see 2-3 clients a day".

    LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilthyRich  [View Original Post]
    Guys, for all you guys that think she is as pure as blessed water, that's not the case!

    Jenn is always broke because she takes pills / weed and also because her byfrnd / manager handles her cash. The intelligence report I have on her is 100 % concrete,. You don't have to believe me I really don't care. I'm not saying you should stop seeing her, as many of the girls that are in this business have some kind of addiction on way or another. All I m saying is you guys should stop whining if she cancels on you. There's plenty of fish in the sea; canceling on dates is what happens with all users, be it hard drugs or not! In her case, she is a pill / weed head. And her manager is always around on the premises when you go see her, always! He'll never interrupt a session, but from lurking outside he keeps an eye to make sure nothing bad happens to her, and also to collect his due! So guys, when Jenn says she is out visiting her dad, that's a lie! When she says she has been in a car accident, that's a lie! Lets just say its another way for her to say, I'm about to get high'! At least she doesn't shoot up, which is good!

  7. #3725

    Jenn letting me see her again today

    Texted Jenn again this morning and she has me scheduled to see her again this afternoon, as she still felt very sorry for the cancellation over the weekend. For what it's worth, I did not notice any signs of drug use or a manager being around. She seemed like a normal hot college aged chick to me, genuinely seemed like she had a personal family problem to deal with and wants to make up for it. Will report back about my visit later today.

  8. #3724

    She is worth it.

    Quote Originally Posted by OliverOil  [View Original Post]
    It's been a couple years for me too but I had an excellent experience and donation was reasonable. Pics were accurate, a lusty, busty lady with welcoming personality. I'd repeat.

    OO.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...ICA-FOXXX.html
    I recommend. If you're a gentleman, clean, and click well with her she will rock your ever loving world! She may be a bit thicker than these pictures but not fat at all.

  9. #3723

    Visiting soon.

    Visiting soon.

    Hi Gents -- Longtime Senior Member from Boston who will be visiting your lovely city in a few weeks. I could use a few pointers, if possible. Ideally I'm looking for a small breasted lady or one with good sized nips. However, any good providers (reasonably priced (who will do a hotel outcall will do. I've looked at this one: (amber) http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...night/18322905 any suggestions on her abilities (can't find any reviews since the old BP has been shut down). PM, if you wish. And and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

  10. #3722

    Honey 344

    Anyone know anything about this chick?

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-heart-sa.html

  11. #3721

    Jessica Foxx

    Quote Originally Posted by Joetorious  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a few years ago. She's very friendly, reliable and a great GFE. Not sure about her rates now, but were reasonable when I saw her.
    It's been a couple years for me too but I had an excellent experience and donation was reasonable. Pics were accurate, a lusty, busty lady with welcoming personality. I'd repeat.

    OO.

    http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...ICA-FOXXX.html

  12. #3720

    JennCiCi

    Quote Originally Posted by Ds1359  [View Original Post]
    Was really hoping to dream of Jenn tonight after reading all of the great posts about her. Texted her around 5 asking if she was free this evening, she said I could come see her at 8. An hour later she texted back asking if she could postpone it to 9 because she had to go visit her dad, I said that was fine since I was pretty much free all night. She then texted back an hour later saying she had to cancel and reschedule because she needs to take care of her dad:\ I said that was fine but was really bummed and was left feeling a bit blue balled LOL. I texted back asking if she was absolutely no go for the entire rest of the night, since I basically had to make a decision about whether to save my $ for her or just go blow it at CB / BB. No response back. Hoping I can schedule with her sometime during the week if I get the chance.

    If you come across this Jenn, no hard feelings here, hope everything is alright.
    So Jenn contacted me back earlier today to apologize for the aforementioned cancelation over the weekend, she allowed me to come see her in the afternoon. This was my first time seeing her and I had one hell of a time, she was a total sweetheart and was very eager to please me! I couldn't even last more than two minutes with her because of how hot and tight she was LOL. Easily the best provider I've seen in a while, hope I can last longer on my next visit. Highly recommend seeing her if you have the chance.

  13. #3719

    Very true

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilthyRich  [View Original Post]
    Guys, for all you guys that think she is as pure as blessed water, that's not the case!

    Jenn is always broke because she takes pills / weed and also because her byfrnd / manager handles her cash. The intelligence report I have on her is 100 % concrete,. You don't have to believe me I really don't care. I'm not saying you should stop seeing her, as many of the girls that are in this business have some kind of addiction on way or another. All I m saying is you guys should stop whining if she cancels on you. There's plenty of fish in the sea; canceling on dates is what happens with all users, be it hard drugs or not! In her case, she is a pill / weed head. And her manager is always around on the premises when you go see her, always! He'll never interrupt a session, but from lurking outside he keeps an eye to make sure nothing bad happens to her, and also to collect his due! So guys, when Jenn says she is out visiting her dad, that's a lie! When she says she has been in a car accident, that's a lie! Lets just say its another way for her to say, I'm about to get high'! At least she doesn't shoot up, which is good!
    All you said is true I got the car wreck story at my dads room mate moved out sad as it is all true if you have a out call she is not alone and there is alot better out there.

  14. #3718

    Well, who knows?

    Quote Originally Posted by ProMonger1998  [View Original Post]
    I've had similar issues with Ms. Sassy Jaz, maybe its my area code idk, she's cautious, which isn't a bad thing but I hear she's reliable and fun to be with if you can get in. Ms. Murno is the shit and has been reliable in my book, if she's not answering must be something you did.
    Your suggestion for the sasy is appreciated. You are absolutely right, when I came to florida a few years ago, I did not dare to change my digits, so this may be the reason.

    For missmurno, we met only once several months ago, it was a very nice meeting. Afterwards a few months ago, we were trying to meet but I needed to cancel 1-2 hours before meeting. It was due to some other staff that blocked my day to do a visit. Apart from that cancellation, there is no reason. I also now left texting or calling, so it is cool.

    Thanks anyways for the digit suggestions, I will use a local# to reach sassy.

  15. #3717

    Contact

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonSeanMd  [View Original Post]
    Your quote is valuable, I will try to dream this lady, and share the recent experience. Very busy nowadays, hopefully I can catch.
    I tried reaching out via text last week but didn't get a response. I saw she had some pretty credible reviews in the past though. Ill probably try again later this week.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape