Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,271 to 6,285 of 13126
-
01-30-17 20:54 #6856Regular Member

Posts: 11Some of the best of Kensington: Marissa
Marissa was one of the early ones who gave me the flavor of everything she had to offer. From late 2013, if my memory serves me right.
-
01-30-17 20:40 #6855Regular Member

Posts: 11Thanks CookieJar. Have always appreciated your good work. And love the quote about peanut gallery. Its nothing but Monday morning quarterbacking.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
01-30-17 11:21 #6854Senior Member

Posts: 748Laura
Hmmmmm. Laura. She has been a staple on the strip for quite some time. Most of us know her as Chrissy. Quite talented in just about any task at hand. There has always been an open menu. At the right moment anything and everything is on the table. Very nice girl. Just a shame the drugs have taken their toll on her mental status. She has been tied to the streets as long as I can remember. Has a good home to return to. Just doesn't seem to be her comfort zone. What amazes me is the level at which she uses that she's still alive. Very high tolerance. She is still active in the Huntingdon area. When things get slow for her she will migrate to Somerset. Haven't seen her far from those two places at all. Have been with her many times over the years. Always clean very attentive never had a problem with her. Good girl.
Originally Posted by CraigRoberts
[View Original Post]
The other two girls you posted, have not seen them in a coons age. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator.
-
01-29-17 23:05 #6853Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Some of the best of Kensington!
Nice! Very nice!
Originally Posted by CraigRoberts
[View Original Post]
A couple of your girls look very familiar. Perhaps my old friend Gatar might enlighten us as to whether they are still around. If anyone knows, or has additional information, he would.
At any rate, keep it up and don't sweat the comments from the peanut gallery.
CookyJar.
-
01-29-17 22:51 #6852Senior Member

Posts: 2124Stasha Jamie
Stasha is back. On the stroll and so is her shadow becareful fellas.
-
01-29-17 18:30 #6851Regular Member

Posts: 11Some of the best of Kensington: Laura
Ms. Laura from late 2015.
-
01-28-17 16:25 #6850Regular Member

Posts: 11Some of the best of Kensington: Victoria
Ms. Victoria, Winter 2015.
-
01-28-17 15:29 #6849Senior Member

Posts: 283Sloppy Body
Fair face at best. I think there is better quality out there!
Originally Posted by CraigRoberts
[View Original Post]
-
01-27-17 21:12 #6848Regular Member

Posts: 11Some of the best of Kensington: Abbey
Please welcome Ms. Abbey, from fall of 2014.
-
01-27-17 17:15 #6847Regular Member

Posts: 11Some of the best of Kensington!
Guys,
I have been coming to Kensington for the last 5 years and have had the pleasure of meeting some amazing girls. In my humble homage to Kensington, I would like to post pictures of some, I had a chance to create memories with, using camera.
Please note. As is the nature of the members of this community, their contact numbers don't stay active long so please refrain from asking their information.
All comments are welcome on the post. I will try to find and post whatever I can on daily basis.
May I present, Ms. Samantha, from summer of 2014.
Enjoy!
-
01-27-17 00:51 #6846Senior Member

Posts: 271Rose
I met Rose the other morning near Lehigh. Went to a deserted side street off the ave and proceeded to give a nice BBBJ. Played with the boys right till the end as I emptied into a napkin. Damage was. 3.
Originally Posted by Tortellini
[View Original Post]
Nice girl, would repeat if my usual ones are not out. Those eyes. Wow! Definitely set me over the top looking at them.
-
01-25-17 23:55 #6845Senior Member

Posts: 37I got her degit. I just hit her up whenever I want to see her. I don't know where she usually frequent. But I haven't seen her in the ave since the last time I picked her up almost a year ago. Got a nice phat ass.
Originally Posted by GregorSamsa
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-17 16:05 #6844Senior Member

Posts: 63Rox
I've had no luck trying to run into her. Any areas / times you've had success?
Originally Posted by Tekken7
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-17 15:53 #6843Senior Member

Posts: 63I've had no issues
There's been a lot of chatter recently about stepped-up law enforcement on the Kensington Avenue stroll. Even if this is the case, it doesn't seem to be affecting much. My hunting hours are generally limited to right before work on my way to the office in the morning, or returning home between 5 and 7 pm, and I've had no issues finding providers. In the mornings, I've seen blond tatted Kelly, tall Chrissy, blond Tanna, blond with pink highlights Nikki, and many more. I have heard that cute young brunette Olivia has been in jail for about the past two weeks, and blond Kayla I think has also been taken in, which I'm just assuming because she was always out, and now she suddenly isn't. I also just met another skinny Nikki at Tioga the other morning who had a slow, methodical but completely monster DT game.
Early evenings have yielded a different and largely new crop of providers, most of whose names I can't recall. Chubby Sara is one, there's been a very cute new blond down near the bull, many others, including dirty blond Holly on Torresdale (and I mean that dirty in the best possible way). If you keep your eye out and know how to be discreet and not stupid, you probably won't feel the added heat. It has not been an issue for me at all.
-
01-24-17 17:23 #6842Senior Member

Posts: 61Rena
Was driving on the stroll last night which seems there's more le presence than usual and cars getting pulled over so its around 2 am and after a few loops I don't want to get pulled over so I was about to call it a night then I saw a see WSW walking near schiller so I go down tioga and come up schiller which she was walking down, she hops in and I had seen her a few times before with the distinct pink strains of hair so she has dirty blond hair with the pink highlights has a fat ass nice thighs not to big small rack from what I can see so says her name is Rena, we find a spot off Frankford and agree $20 for a BJ good technique deep and slow and no rushing I damned near had her pants down rubbing and grabbing her fat ass and was thinking about fucking her but considering where we were and no room in the car and outside wasn't an option at the time but will next time, she finished me off and I drop her off on tioga will definitely repeat just be careful with the increased le activity.









Reply With Quote






