Thread: Massage Therapists
+
Add Report
Results 14,941 to 14,955 of 30759
-
01-25-17 19:22 #15819Senior Member

Posts: 847Monique
She's been reviewed here many times, try search under Pearl City or in Massage Parlor Section. Hono1.
Originally Posted by Pretender311
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-17 15:24 #15818Senior Member

Posts: 34Monique?
Wondering if anyone has any info on Monique. I searched through the forum but couldn't find anything.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...assage/5157045
-
01-25-17 15:16 #15817Senior Member

Posts: 34Monique?
Wondering if anyone has any info on Monique. I searched through the forum but couldn't find anything.
http://honolulu.backpage.com/Therape...assage/5157045
-
01-25-17 14:23 #15816Regular Member

Posts: 7Honolulu Visit
In town for one night, who do you recommend?
-
01-25-17 14:22 #15815Regular Member

Posts: 7Honolulu visit
Only in town for one night, who do you recommend?
-
01-25-17 12:39 #15814Senior Member

Posts: 67Emma thai Pattaya
Sorry, this was about emma at thai Pattaya. Don't know about the other emma.
Originally Posted by WomenLover2
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-17 05:06 #15813Regular Member

Posts: 19$. 50 total. I enjoy the pussyrub, I just make sure I take control of how I want jr rubbed.
Originally Posted by JohnnyZero
[View Original Post]
BBboy.
-
01-25-17 03:37 #15812Senior Member

Posts: 176No go.
I agree I guess you could say I took one for the team. I only scene old ladies here. Waste of kala boi's.
Originally Posted by Blake123
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-17 02:39 #15811Senior Member

Posts: 4780Both of the ads referenced are for Pin Thai Massage. Pin Thai has studios in the Century Center and one in Aiea. Apparently the girl in both ads shuffles back and forth between Aiea and the Century Center studios. You can do a search in this forum for Pin Thai reviews. There are some but not a lot.
Originally Posted by JeremyShoji
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-17 00:49 #15810Senior Member

Posts: 78Joy Pin Thai Aiea
She is really really cute and gives a great massage, but unfortunately she's legitI asked at the end of the massage and she said she doesn't do that, oh well worth a shot.
-
01-24-17 23:05 #15809Senior Member

Posts: 176Thanks for the info guys.
.
Originally Posted by Johnny14
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-17 19:58 #15808Senior Member

Posts: 781In my experience. Totally legit. Pretty good Thai massage but no extras.
Originally Posted by SexBozo
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-17 19:48 #15807Senior Member

Posts: 1561Pam
I've been to this place a couple times, it's strictly legit, unless another got extras? Only the owner Pam does good massage, the others not worth it.
Originally Posted by SexBozo
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-17 18:46 #15806Senior Member

Posts: 1446Emma-Halawa
Is she still doing massages? Haven't seen her ads in a while.
Originally Posted by HawaiiGuy23
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-17 18:38 #15805Senior Member

Posts: 176Thai aloha massage waipahu
Anyone checks out this place. Any action or just legit.
I thought someone mention something about this place.
Emma gone so just seeking for a good massage and extra.










Reply With Quote





