Thread: USA Adult Classifieds: Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,746 to 8,760 of 12476
-
01-25-17 22:33 #3731Senior Member

Posts: 32Got back from 2nd visit with Jenn
Just got home from seeing her a few hours ago, man I think I'm becoming addicted. Really my favorite provider that I've seen in a long time, total sweetheart who provides a great GFE. Not sure if the negative stories about her on here are true or not but they haven't been my experience personally. If she ever did do drugs she must have quit because in my last two visits over the past two days I have not noticed any signs of it. Can't wait to see her again.
Originally Posted by Ds1359
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-17 22:29 #3730Regular Member

Posts: 2Coming to Orlando
Good evening gentlemen. I am coming to Orlando at the end of February and looking for a higher end companion. Any suggestions from Eros or any other sites where the provider is legit in looks?
JaxDog73.
-
01-25-17 14:59 #3729Senior Member

Posts: 55Jenn
Seen Jenn a couple of times and she is a very pretty co-ed. I will continue to repeat as long as she let's me into her dreams. Nothing like bringing her my best boyfriend experience and getting a great girlfriend experience from her. Anyway, I am not going to get into the specific details of our multi-lingual conversations and lessons but I will say that they are very enjoyable. Looking forward to seeing her again as I assigned her some homework that is due by our next get together. LOL.
She is a winner in my book cause she is freshly showered for me, stopped smoking, and she does not do drugs. Plus any girl that makes the effort to satisfy me is a rarity in this game. Notice the key phrase "makes the effort!
While this board has been a great help and some of the stories and arguments are kind of entertaining, I got to put on my armor and I really don't give a shit if some of you want to start with your white knight rants. The one thing that I see that is not cool is that some of you guys are more dramatic than a soap opera on here. If you are lucky to meet her so be it. If not let it be and move on! If you don't click then shit happens! There are plenty of ladies to see. Also what is the deal with some of you getting into her personal life? You would not want her or anyone else sharing stuff going on in your personal life on here.
Anyway not picking a fight just telling it the way it is. If you think this is White Knighting then so be it I will wear my armor proudly!
Happy Hobbying!
-
01-25-17 12:31 #3728Senior Member

Posts: 66Hey Laydeeeeees!
I hope I don't too much hate for this. Please post some new pics once in a while! I've been mongering since 2011 and I recognize pics from back then to now. I know it would set many customer's minds at ease if this happened.
-
01-25-17 12:04 #3727Senior Member

Posts: 691Beer!
Bring us some beer from Trillium and Nightshift!
Originally Posted by Boston528
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-17 11:12 #3726Senior Member

Posts: 492Jenn's Cancellations / lies
I first tried to meet Jenn back in October / November. We set up the date & time. About 1 hour prior, she texts and says she couldn't meet bc she had to meet her dad in the hospital. I felt bad and offered apologies. On my next attempt in the beginning of January, I tried to set up another dream and she had to switch to a later time because she had to visit her dad in the hospital again.
After finally meeting her, she complained of being too sore to complete certain deeds. She blamed it on her doctors visit to the Gynecologist and swore that she was low volume, UTR and that it couldn't be due to the mongers visiting bc " I only see 2-3 clients a day".
LOL.
Originally Posted by PhilthyRich
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-17 10:29 #3725Senior Member

Posts: 32Jenn letting me see her again today
Texted Jenn again this morning and she has me scheduled to see her again this afternoon, as she still felt very sorry for the cancellation over the weekend. For what it's worth, I did not notice any signs of drug use or a manager being around. She seemed like a normal hot college aged chick to me, genuinely seemed like she had a personal family problem to deal with and wants to make up for it. Will report back about my visit later today.
-
01-25-17 10:28 #3724Senior Member

Posts: 1482She is worth it.
I recommend. If you're a gentleman, clean, and click well with her she will rock your ever loving world! She may be a bit thicker than these pictures but not fat at all.
Originally Posted by OliverOil
[View Original Post]
-
01-25-17 10:14 #3723Senior Member

Posts: 175Visiting soon.
Visiting soon.
Hi Gents -- Longtime Senior Member from Boston who will be visiting your lovely city in a few weeks. I could use a few pointers, if possible. Ideally I'm looking for a small breasted lady or one with good sized nips. However, any good providers (reasonably priced (who will do a hotel outcall will do. I've looked at this one: (amber) http://orlando.backpage.com/WomenSee...night/18322905 any suggestions on her abilities (can't find any reviews since the old BP has been shut down). PM, if you wish. And and all suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
-
01-25-17 09:32 #3722Regular Member

Posts: 1Honey 344
Anyone know anything about this chick?
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...-heart-sa.html
-
01-25-17 08:59 #3721Senior Member

Posts: 963Jessica Foxx
It's been a couple years for me too but I had an excellent experience and donation was reasonable. Pics were accurate, a lusty, busty lady with welcoming personality. I'd repeat.
Originally Posted by Joetorious
[View Original Post]
OO.
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...ICA-FOXXX.html
-
01-25-17 00:05 #3720Senior Member

Posts: 32JennCiCi
So Jenn contacted me back earlier today to apologize for the aforementioned cancelation over the weekend, she allowed me to come see her in the afternoon. This was my first time seeing her and I had one hell of a time, she was a total sweetheart and was very eager to please me! I couldn't even last more than two minutes with her because of how hot and tight she was LOL. Easily the best provider I've seen in a while, hope I can last longer on my next visit. Highly recommend seeing her if you have the chance.
Originally Posted by Ds1359
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-17 23:33 #3719Senior Member

Posts: 92Very true
All you said is true I got the car wreck story at my dads room mate moved out sad as it is all true if you have a out call she is not alone and there is alot better out there.
Originally Posted by PhilthyRich
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-17 20:01 #3718Senior Member

Posts: 94Well, who knows?
Your suggestion for the sasy is appreciated. You are absolutely right, when I came to florida a few years ago, I did not dare to change my digits, so this may be the reason.
Originally Posted by ProMonger1998
[View Original Post]
For missmurno, we met only once several months ago, it was a very nice meeting. Afterwards a few months ago, we were trying to meet but I needed to cancel 1-2 hours before meeting. It was due to some other staff that blocked my day to do a visit. Apart from that cancellation, there is no reason. I also now left texting or calling, so it is cool.
Thanks anyways for the digit suggestions, I will use a local# to reach sassy.
-
01-24-17 20:00 #3717Senior Member

Posts: 248Contact
I tried reaching out via text last week but didn't get a response. I saw she had some pretty credible reviews in the past though. Ill probably try again later this week.
Originally Posted by JasonSeanMd
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






