Thread: USA Adult Classifieds: Advertiser Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 8,761 to 8,775 of 12476
-
01-24-17 19:56 #3716Senior Member

Posts: 94Thanks for the post!
Your quote is valuable, I will try to dream this lady, and share the recent experience. Very busy nowadays, hopefully I can catch.
Originally Posted by Joetorious
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-17 18:49 #3715Senior Member

Posts: 143[Deleted by Admin]I am probably not going to give you another number for another provider if your just wasting my time.
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-24-17 17:08 #3714Senior Member

Posts: 249I agree with Swimm999.
Swim999 is 100 % correct! Don't get fixated on any one girl! There's plenty of fish in the sea!
-
01-24-17 16:29 #3713Senior Member

Posts: 59Wonderful Jenn
Add me to the growing list of men who have had the experience of seeing Jenn. Much has been written about Jenn, so I will limit my comments to what I found unique about my dream. Prior reports have described Jenn as quiet and non communicative, not my experience at all. While she is reserved, I found her to be a sweetheart, very friendly and nice to spend time with.
Previous reports have described Jenn as being tight, and I will agree with that assessment. I am thick and penetration took some work, but Jenn gave it her all. I was not able to go full depth, as attempts made her obviously uncomfortable, but she did everything she could to satisfy me. If she is up to the challenge I plan to see her again with a goal of stretching that tight little kitty.
In summary, a wonderful young lady that you should add to your to do list.
Sam.
-
01-24-17 15:58 #3712Senior Member

Posts: 32Lies about Jenn
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
01-24-17 15:08 #3711Senior Member

Posts: 50Jessica foxx
I saw her a few years ago. She's very friendly, reliable and a great GFE. Not sure about her rates now, but were reasonable when I saw her.
Originally Posted by JasonSeanMd
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-17 12:18 #3710Forum Advertiser

Posts: 68Thank you babe. I do hope to get to see you again soon!
Abby.
Originally Posted by JMorrow
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-17 12:15 #3709Forum Advertiser

Posts: 68Thank you so much I love the hot office chick compliment. Awesome I look forward to repeating how ever many times you want babe. So much fun!
Abby.
Originally Posted by SevenYearMitch
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-17 12:12 #3708Forum Advertiser

Posts: 68LOL you are the best thank you so much for all those kind words and oh my I had a super wonderful time with you. It was very intense and fun. I do hope I get the true pleasure of seeing you again babe!
Abby.
Originally Posted by Happytrails13
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-17 12:03 #3707Forum Advertiser

Posts: 68Thank you so much. I love what I am doing! LOL. So happy that you enjoyed-Abby.
Originally Posted by Miketastic69
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-17 11:34 #3706Senior Member

Posts: 165Must be Dallas Junior!
Originally Posted by BillTheKid
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-17 11:30 #3705Senior Member

Posts: 52Avoiding Grace
Hey Digger Blue. Grace texted me an Hour and a half after she went radio silent and blew off our appointment.
The excuse she gave was her the same one she gave you that her credit card was turned down. This after she told me earlier that she was showing there.
I replied back asking why she didn't text me at the time that she had to cancel because of her Credit Card was bad. How does the credit card affect her phone?
Apparently Credit Card issues are her go to excuse.
Either way I would suggest steering clear.
http://usaadultclassifieds.info/clas...lable-Now.html
Originally Posted by JustCruzin
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-17 10:29 #3704Regular Member

Posts: 10She is legit, been in the game a long time.
Originally Posted by Alebc5170
[View Original Post]
BS.
-
01-24-17 09:54 #3703Awaiting Email Confirmation

Posts: 489Thank you sweetie
I had a lot of fun please come back soon I have a shot waiting for you.
Originally Posted by Orlo69
[View Original Post]
-
01-24-17 08:44 #3702Senior Member

Posts: 134Really??
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive white knight drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!











Reply With Quote





