Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #31974
    Quote Originally Posted by HcLine  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a link to the fun?
    https://youtu.be/NoH7o480sSs

    Courtesy of Caveman9!

  2. #31973

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger  [View Original Post]
    His FB page is still up. His ego is as big as his fat ass belly so he will never close down his page. Like I said on the general reports section, You don't bring a phone to a fist fight. He got what was coming to him.
    Anyone have a link to the fun?

  3. #31972
    Quote Originally Posted by PellyMason  [View Original Post]
    His fans? Where are they voicing support for him. His FB page is gone I thought.
    His FB page is still up. His ego is as big as his fat ass belly so he will never close down his page. Like I said on the general reports section, You don't bring a phone to a fist fight. He got what was coming to him.

  4. #31971

    Christy on 6th St

    Passing through Brooklyn and not expecting much what with intense le presence. Saw Christy walking toward Washburn. 5'6" brunette with curly wavy hair. Said she was part Italian. BJ for standard rate was just OK until she dropped her pants. Just the hottest juiciest ass one could ask for. Helped myself finish looking in wondrous appreciation of her derriere. She gave me a phone number that immediately came up on my phone as belonging to another girl -- and some guy answered. So in other words: no phone.

  5. #31970
    Quote Originally Posted by AceKing88  [View Original Post]
    All you bhh fans facebook has a video of the vigilante getting his ass whooped yes I said whooped. He said he was sucker punched in the guy had something in his hands, but the video shows other wise he wasn't sucker punched they were head up in clearly nothing was in the guys hand. To add insult to injury the guy was a buck o five soaking wet. His fans are making all kind of excuses for the take down he slipped he has asthma everything you can think of. The reality is he got his ass whipped. Fair and square and alot of people loved it. Also a lot of females spoke on the bhh spouse saying she was a Known SW in the wilkens area. Also said he was a known John in the Brooklyn area, lesson learned here don't write checks your ass can't cash and don't try to humiliate folks for the same thing your doing out here on the streets.
    His fans? Where are they voicing support for him. His FB page is gone I thought.

  6. #31969

    Brandy

    Hooked up with Brandy yesterday and as usual even in the pouring rain she smells great and those long legs with those tight jeans. Well we went to our spot and needless to say she got down to business. And it didn't take long I was on cloud nine. I tell you guys she is one in a million. Will hook up very soon.

  7. #31968

    Bhh

    Quote Originally Posted by AceKing88  [View Original Post]
    All you bhh fans facebook has a video of the vigilante getting his ass whooped yes I said whooped. He said he was sucker punched in the guy had something in his hands, but the video shows other wise he wasn't sucker punched they were head up in clearly nothing was in the guys hand. To add insult to injury the guy was a buck o five soaking wet. His fans are making all kind of excuses for the take down he slipped he has asthma everything you can think of. The reality is he got his ass whipped. Fair and square and alot of people loved it. Also a lot of females spoke on the bhh spouse saying she was a Known SW in the wilkens area. Also said he was a known John in the Brooklyn area, lesson learned here don't write checks your ass can't cash and don't try to humiliate folks for the same thing your doing out here on the streets.
    Look in general reports. I posted the video on YouTube and a link to see it.

  8. #31967
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo64  [View Original Post]
    I did talk to her Sunday afternoon. Didn't meet her though. So, I know she was around at that point.

    Might not be a bad thing. She needs a little time to straighten her attitude out a bit.
    Humm my source said it was a week ago, so she either got out or my source just lied to keep me from wanting to see her. Owell. Thanks for the reply. Maybe someone else can confirm.

  9. #31966

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo64  [View Original Post]
    I did talk to her Sunday afternoon. Didn't meet her though. So, I know she was around at that point.

    Might not be a bad thing. She needs a little time to straighten her attitude out a bit.
    Saw her yesterday. She is such a cutie pie. I haven't had any issues with her attitude. I think I'll make her my gf. LOL.

  10. #31965

    Bhh

    All you bhh fans facebook has a video of the vigilante getting his ass whooped yes I said whooped. He said he was sucker punched in the guy had something in his hands, but the video shows other wise he wasn't sucker punched they were head up in clearly nothing was in the guys hand. To add insult to injury the guy was a buck o five soaking wet. His fans are making all kind of excuses for the take down he slipped he has asthma everything you can think of. The reality is he got his ass whipped. Fair and square and alot of people loved it. Also a lot of females spoke on the bhh spouse saying she was a Known SW in the wilkens area. Also said he was a known John in the Brooklyn area, lesson learned here don't write checks your ass can't cash and don't try to humiliate folks for the same thing your doing out here on the streets.

  11. #31964

    Taylor

    Quote Originally Posted by CowboysFan  [View Original Post]
    Heard she was caught in a sting and arrested along with a warrant for an fta. Also was told the hearing wasn't for another 7 weeks. Sounds like she could be gone a while. I couldn't confirm this on a case search but just passing the buck.
    I did talk to her Sunday afternoon. Didn't meet her though. So, I know she was around at that point.

    Might not be a bad thing. She needs a little time to straighten her attitude out a bit.

  12. #31963

  13. #31962
    Quote Originally Posted by CubanMonger36  [View Original Post]
    So I want to thank CLS for helping me connect with Kandii. As promised I took some pics and videos of the fun. She was feeling a little sick so she wasn't at her best but she was still great so I hope to see her again. I also took a stroll and saw a few young SW out on the loop. I picked one up called Kitty Cat so we drove to a spot she chose and gave a long unrushed BBBJ with a lot of tongue action. She was a very sweet easy going girl and nice to talk to. So here's the vids: 2 of Kandii 2 of Kitty.

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h5883829bde7a9

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h588387dbe4771

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h58838b3bf404b

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h58838d20c003b

    Enjoy.
    That's the Kitty I met last week. Watch your belongings. I was told she's has sticky fingers.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kitty_cat.jpg‎  

  14. #31961
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1370

    Jazmine

    Quote Originally Posted by MystRyan  [View Original Post]
    Met Jazmine by the circle. She said she's 29, a Dominican / white. Does provide an amazing, sensual, very wet BJ. All holes are available, standard rates. But more talkative than what I like but makes up for that with her skills. No rushing, and very relaxed service but tried to upsell to FS quite a bit. Based on her BJ, I'm inclined to believe her claims of FS being pretty good. Very wet Pussy, was practically dripping and body looks pretty clean, I couldn't see any marks from using. I stuck with a BJ and promised to call her soon.
    Full service is also very good. Only thing with her is that when you negotiate you have to stick to your "guns" because she will try to upsell. Not that it wouldn't be worth it but once I set a number, I stick to it, but she is a definate repeat. Peace.

  15. #31960

    Kandii

    So I want to thank CLS for helping me connect with Kandii. As promised I took some pics and videos of the fun. She was feeling a little sick so she wasn't at her best but she was still great so I hope to see her again. I also took a stroll and saw a few young SW out on the loop. I picked one up called Kitty Cat so we drove to a spot she chose and gave a long unrushed BBBJ with a lot of tongue action. She was a very sweet easy going girl and nice to talk to. So here's the vids: 2 of Kandii 2 of Kitty.

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h5883829bde7a9

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h588387dbe4771

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h58838b3bf404b

    http://www.pornhub.com/view_video.ph...h58838d20c003b

    Enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20170115_023904-640x640.jpg‎   20170115_021859-640x640.jpg‎   20170115_023739-640x640.jpg‎   20170115_022041-640x640.jpg‎   20170115_023732-640x640.jpg‎  

    20170115_022127-640x640.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape