High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21302
    Quote Originally Posted by Dboy111  [View Original Post]
    I never give up man. I'll find the Busty One she's out there. I'm chasing the dragon right now and I'll find it and I'll tell the world. Just wait young grasshopper.
    I bounced two or three emails to you privately, giving you info on two busty girls. You never went. Now you keep asking. Don't waste our time by asking, then no going.

    By the way, there's plenty of busty Asians around. Just drive to a few places and do some recon on your own.

  2. #21301
    Quote Originally Posted by BobYahoo  [View Original Post]
    Coming up to Lowell area next week from Atlanta. Any tips on AMPs or UTR locals? PM please any details!
    Try the Lowell thread.

  3. #21300

    Never Giving Up The Busty One Is Out Ther

    Quote Originally Posted by MScoresEasy  [View Original Post]
    You've asked the same thing on 4 posts. Give it up. I gave you info that you never used. C'Mon. You're a senior member. Act like one.
    I never give up man. I'll find the Busty One she's out there. I'm chasing the dragon right now and I'll find it and I'll tell the world. Just wait young grasshopper.

  4. #21299

    Diva Spa Harrison 2 D

    I drew Tina, a short pudgy woman maybe 50 years old. Place is really run down and filthy. Massage was sub par, zero tease, extremely limited roaming and a finish so uninspired I had to "concentrate. " Other providers have apparently given better and more enthusiastic service (according to rmaps) but that doesn't make-up for how dirty this place is. I was here once maybe 8 years ago and experienced similar treatment. No third chances from me.

    ARG.

  5. #21298
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1417

    Better have the necessary background info

    Quote Originally Posted by PikaPepper  [View Original Post]
    What you want is at Busty Asian Dolls aka Boston Asian Dolls. Not an AMP but they rotate very beautiful and busty ask an thru Boston.
    Tried them before and gave them a lot of info and in the end said no. So just an FYI, just bc you share info does not guarantee enterance.

  6. #21297
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBao  [View Original Post]
    Quincy, you'll get the old and busty, enjoy granny stuff!
    Angel is well known for her rack.

  7. #21296

    Granny pleasure can be had

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBao  [View Original Post]
    Quincy, you'll get the old and busty, enjoy granny stuff!
    A few of those old and busty grannies do a pretty good job at knocking your socks off.

    I guess with their age comes the ability to please which so often times is not obtained from the young spinners that are sought.

  8. #21295

    Against my better judgment

    Quote Originally Posted by Dboy111  [View Original Post]
    Can Someone Please Give Me A Busty Asian Provider Around The Boston Area That I Can Checkout Today And I'll Write A Nice Review After. There Has To Be Someone. Anybody?
    What you want is at Busty Asian Dolls aka Boston Asian Dolls. Not an AMP but they rotate very beautiful and busty ask an thru Boston.

  9. #21294

    Lots of them in the South Shore!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dboy111  [View Original Post]
    Can Someone Please Give Me A Busty Asian Provider Around The Boston Area That I Can Checkout Today And I'll Write A Nice Review After. There Has To Be Someone. Anybody?
    Quincy, you'll get the old and busty, enjoy granny stuff!

  10. #21293

    Dboy give it up

    Quote Originally Posted by Dboy111  [View Original Post]
    Can Someone Please Give Me A Busty Asian Provider Around The Boston Area That I Can Checkout Today And I'll Write A Nice Review After. There Has To Be Someone. Anybody?
    You've asked the same thing on 4 posts. Give it up. I gave you info that you never used. C'Mon. You're a senior member. Act like one.

  11. #21292

    Busty Asian Provider Today

    Can Someone Please Give Me A Busty Asian Provider Around The Boston Area That I Can Checkout Today And I'll Write A Nice Review After. There Has To Be Someone. Anybody?

  12. #21291

    Coming up to Lowell, any tips?

    Coming up to Lowell area next week from Atlanta. Any tips on AMPs or UTR locals? PM please any details!

  13. #21290
    Senior Member


    Posts: 372
    Quote Originally Posted by Goku86  [View Original Post]
    Wow never had a massage like that, can I get the name and place?
    Don't feed the troll son. There's nothing there for you to learn, just the deranged fantasies of a sexual predator.

  14. #21289

    Foster

    Quote Originally Posted by Htfd1996  [View Original Post]
    Any word on this place? Can't seem to find any sort of review or details on this place. What's on the table? And what are therapists like?
    I went once a while ago and have opted not to go back.

    I believe there are 2 there. Thai and Brazilian.

    I went to Brazilian. Weird set up. I had to wait in one room and was dealing with one girl who said they were doing a 4 hand.

    After a while I went into a different room with different girl but she was hot.

    But she was not offering more than HE and I wanted more.

    Maybe I got her top off but don't remember.

    Damage was typical.

    Sorry if this is not totally helpful.

  15. #21288

    7 foster st Revere

    Any word on this place? Can't seem to find any sort of review or details on this place. What's on the table? And what are therapists like?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape